Carl S.
2022 Genesis G70
07/07/2021 Category: Sales
Great people!!
Worked with Sam and Moody to purchase a 2022 G70 LE. Both were awesome and easy to work with. Made you feel welcome and comfortable. Highly recommend coming here for purchasing a car!

G
G.
2021 Genesis Gv80
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Mitch is the man for the Genesis brand
Mitch did a great job in showing us the new Genesis GV80, his knowledge of the vehicle is excellent, if your in the market for a Genesis Mitch is the guy.

04/25/2021 Category: Sales
Dealership seems poorly run needs an upgrade Customerservice and Facilities
Dealership took advantage of low inventory and charged full sticker. I’m ok with that that was my decision, however for this reason they have not won my loyalty and would not recommend them to a friend or colleague. Even 500.00 or a free accessory would have said something. A week after my purchase I brought my brother to pick up his new Hyundai at another dealership. He got a good price and a Genesis gift package for buying a Hyundai. I got nothing from this dealership and I bought a Genesis. Poorly managed in my opinion.
FS
FIRAS S. from Genesis Of Milford responded on 04/27/2021

Customer will rescore- 5 star

MY
Mentrel Y.
2020 Genesis G70
07/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great Customer service. Excellent team.
I had a wonderful experience!!!!!

RK
Radoslaw K.
Ansonia, CT
2019 Genesis G70
06/03/2020 Category: Sales
Nothing shy of amazing
Despite this being the most expensive purchase I ever made I honestly have no regrets or second thoughts. From the start the sales team member named Sylwia was great. I was given full attention and all the questions i had about the car were answered. I was very confident in my decision to make this purchase. The finance team worked hard and offered me multiple finance options and I chose the one that best fit my needs. It was an overall great and hassle free experience that I look forward to doing again in the future.

AG

AG
Arturo G.
2019 Genesis G70
02/11/2019 Category: Sales
A great dealer in nice and clean place and a friendly personnel
Being a customer being a customer at Key Hyundai for 9 years nine years and I love the service that they do to each car that are brought in for service