Genius Car Professionals

Karen A. on 02/16/2018
Karen said she loves them. Mr McKinley is the best. He is excellent, he works with his customers and does excellent work. This is the only repair facility that she will take her vehicle to.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Antwyn L. on 02/12/2018
Antwyn said the business did really good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Autumn R. on 02/12/2018
Autumn said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Arionne B. on 02/10/2018
Arionne said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Sislyn W. on 02/10/2018
Sislyn said the service was really quick and easy.
Vehicle: Pontiac Montana
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Kofi I. on 02/05/2018
Kofi said the staff was professional with the service they provided. He was impressed with the way it was set up, and the customer relations were great.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML500
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Aminata C. on 02/03/2018
Aminata said the business did a great job.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
Thuong L. on 02/03/2018
Thuong said the business' service was good. The staff were responsive and the price was right.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
George R. on 02/02/2018
George said his experience was very good. Chad is very personable and very thoughtful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018
Latanya P. on 02/01/2018
Latanya said she liked this business. Everyone was cool. They offered her water while she waited and she watched TV while they did her oil change. She had ice cream in her vehicle and they let her use their freezer for it while she waited. They brought it out to her when her vehicle was ready.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018
Caleb P. on 01/22/2018
Caleb said the employees treated him courteously. He stated they took him right in and got his vehicle serviced quickly.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018
Anonymous !. on 01/17/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Sad"
I've had multiple experiences here - mostly ok, sometimes strange (one mechanic told me I needed a new battery and I declined but mentioned it to the mechanic my car was ready and he contradircrd what the mechanic indicated and said I didn't need a battery...huh? Do I or don't I...? At least be consistent...).

Then the best was when I came in because my car was making some kind of wacky sound and overheating. They investigated and called me to tell me I either need a new head gasket (on a 5 year old car)...or a totally new engine...or a totally new car. Naturally, I was devastated until I brought the car to another shop. They told me I actually needed a new coolant reservoir and it would be less than $500 total ....

I also had asked them to change the headlight on that visit. But they didn't. I'm glad I paid $65 for a coolant evaluation that I might as well have done myself because it was
Service Date: 01/01/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:01 PM
Jerome C. on 01/17/2018
Jerome said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2018
Clayton A. on 01/16/2018
Clayton said the service was okay and the staff did a good job.
Vehicle: Cadillac Seville
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018
Maurice T. on 01/13/2018
Maurice said the business was very professional. They answered all his questions. He stated he feels like they didn't rush him. They were honest.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Brian S. on 01/11/2018
Spoke with Ebony. She said they are very professional and they explain things in detail.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Rodney S. on 01/11/2018
Rodney said the services provided by this business was sufficient.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Name N. on 01/10/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not a customer"
There’s has been alot of stuff that I heard many times before. One thing is I’m not understanding how this repair Shop still exist . I really don’t recommend The work they do customers vehicle is not the greatest is actually terribleI. know me tell you this your thanking I’m a hater or disgruntled customer I’m not a customer? I have a Friend that continue taking his vehicle there for repair they told us that the vehicle needed ? that what I need to pass inspection . I decided take it to my Repair Shop Monkey Wrench 1344 Chester Pike. Just to get a second opinion. That told my I passed inspection. Genius car pro try to have me pay for something I don’t need .That’s not how you do Business/ customers You need to find yourself some better Mechanics
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:10 PM
Salih S. on 01/06/2018
Salih said the business has always been helpful with a great, responsive turn-around.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade EXT
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018
Murvin E. on 01/05/2018
Murvin said the service was good, and everything worked great. The staff is up front, very accommodating, and offered him a ride.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL