KA
Karen A.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she loves them. Mr McKinley is the best. He is excellent, he works with his customers and does excellent work. This is the only repair facility that she will take her vehicle to.

AL
Antwyn L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Antwyn said the business did really good work.

AR
Autumn R.
Buick LeSabre
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Autumn said she would recommend this business for service.

Arionne B.
Chrysler 200
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Arionne said she would recommend this business for service.

Sislyn W.
Pontiac Montana
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Sislyn said the service was really quick and easy.

KI
Kofi I.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Kofi said the staff was professional with the service they provided. He was impressed with the way it was set up, and the customer relations were great.

AC
Aminata C.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Aminata said the business did a great job.

TL
Thuong L.
Acura TL
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Thuong said the business' service was good. The staff were responsive and the price was right.

GR
George R.
Glenolden, PA
Chevrolet S-10
02/02/2018 Category: Service
George said his experience was very good. Chad is very personable and very thoughtful.

LP
Latanya P.
Chevrolet Uplander
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Latanya said she liked this business. Everyone was cool. They offered her water while she waited and she watched TV while they did her oil change. She had ice cream in her vehicle and they let her use their freezer for it while she waited. They brought it out to her when her vehicle was ready.

CP
Caleb P.
Volkswagen Passat
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Caleb said the employees treated him courteously. He stated they took him right in and got his vehicle serviced quickly.

A!
Anonymous !.
Philadelphia, PA
01/17/2018
Sad
I've had multiple experiences here - mostly ok, sometimes strange (one mechanic told me I needed a new battery and I declined but mentioned it to the mechanic my car was ready and he contradircrd what the mechanic indicated and said I didn't need a battery...huh? Do I or don't I...? At least be consistent...).

Then the best was when I came in because my car was making some kind of wacky sound and overheating. They investigated and called me to tell me I either need a new head gasket (on a 5 year old car)...or a totally new engine...or a totally new car. Naturally, I was devastated until I brought the car to another shop. They told me I actually needed a new coolant reservoir and it would be less than $500 total ....

I also had asked them to change the headlight on that visit. But they didn't. I'm glad I paid $65 for a coolant evaluation that I might as well have done myself because it was

Jerome C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said the business did a good job.

CA
Clayton A.
Cadillac Seville
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Clayton said the service was okay and the staff did a good job.

MT
Maurice T.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Maurice said the business was very professional. They answered all his questions. He stated he feels like they didn't rush him. They were honest.

Brian S.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ebony. She said they are very professional and they explain things in detail.

Rodney S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said the services provided by this business was sufficient.

NN
Name N.
Philadelphia, PA
01/10/2018
Not a customer
There’s has been alot of stuff that I heard many times before. One thing is I’m not understanding how this repair Shop still exist . I really don’t recommend The work they do customers vehicle is not the greatest is actually terribleI. know me tell you this your thanking I’m a hater or disgruntled customer I’m not a customer? I have a Friend that continue taking his vehicle there for repair they told us that the vehicle needed ? that what I need to pass inspection . I decided take it to my Repair Shop Monkey Wrench 1344 Chester Pike. Just to get a second opinion. That told my I passed inspection. Genius car pro try to have me pay for something I don’t need .That’s not how you do Business/ customers You need to find yourself some better Mechanics

Salih S.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Salih said the business has always been helpful with a great, responsive turn-around.

ME
Murvin E.
Acura 3.2TL
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Murvin said the service was good, and everything worked great. The staff is up front, very accommodating, and offered him a ride.