Ben H.
La Jara, CO
03/18/2020
Honest. Caring. They explain thoroughly.
I got stranded in Fort Collins when the clutch on my Subaru broke down, on a late Friday afternoon, 6 hours away from home. By luck I found Genuine Automotive. There was more damage than expected. They made it priority to get me on the road by Monday again. What I liked the most was that Richard's honesty (the owner) and he explained thoroughly what was wrong and even showed me the broken parts. He also gave me several service options. I highly recommend Richard and his crew for trustworthy mechanic services.

TL M.
01/07/2016
Love them!
This is the third time I've used them. They have always been fair, timely, and courteous. I have to buy a new car and will definitely take my car to them when it is needed.

JEFF S.
09/26/2011
awesome work
you guys really are the best.

thanks

JO
JOHN O.
09/15/2011
Servicing our Family Vehicles
Great guys, great service, reliable and trustworthy

SAM H.
09/08/2011
Front end repair on '98 Dodge Dakota
Through, friendly, professional

SF
STEVE F.
09/06/2011
F250 Service
Excellent service, technician very knowledgeable and thorough. Addressed my concerns and took time to explain every detail of theprocess

KAREN S.
09/02/2011
Over 400,000 miles and running strong!
You guys are the best! I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

AW
AYRLAS W.
Laporte, CO
08/19/2011
ARLYS FROM LaPorte
Genuine has gone out-of-their way to help me. GREAT SERVICE. Thank you so much!

JEFF S.
08/17/2011
Repair review
totally 100% satisfied. No other business will ever work on my vehicle. Thanks for the professionalisim.

Jeff Shaw

DALE B.
08/07/2011
Auto Repair
Great service, prompt and very professional...my explorer runs super. Thanks everyone at Genuine Automotive for the superb job. I will recommend you to my friend and acquaintances.
Dale & Diane