George Mccorkendale Auto Service Inc

LH
Larry H.
Independence, MO
02/17/2017
Service, dependability, and value.
My family have been customers of George Mccorkendale Auto for years. We've had all types of repairs completed in their shop. Check out their warranty on parts from their major parts supplier NAPA. They are the best!

SJ
Steve J.
Independence, MO
01/01/2017
Good People
Auto service: it can be hard to find some one you can trust. I have 3 cars serviced at McCorkendale auto. Auro service is expensive now days so I want it done correctly the first time. Give these guys a try.

TT
TED T.
Blue Springs, MO
09/01/2011
ted and fran tompkins
Great honest service. Have recommended your service to folks at work. I feel like we are dealing with a good neighbor. Just one suggestion.... would be nice to see a lncentive discount for loyal customers once in awhile. 5 stars!