KE
Northridge, CA
Volkswagen Passat
03/22/2020
Life Saver: Corona Virus + Car Problems :(
Car started acting up and engine light came on just as the Corona virus scare really kicked in. So grateful they fixed my car right away and just before the shelter in place order was announced.

PB
Pauline B.
Chatsworth, CA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Pauline said they do a very good job and she plans to keep using them for her vehicle needs.

LG
Luis G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Luis said this business takes good care of him and does good work on his vehicle.

LE
LAURA E.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/25/2020
They take pride in what they do to another level!
I’m so impressed by the work ethic, dedication and overall quality of service. My Mercedez runs like a Rolex!

SY
Samvel Y.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Samvel said this business was very professional and honest, all the employees were nice and they finished the work on her vehicle fast.

Rosa S.
Lancaster, CA
Kia Sedona
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Rosa said that they're kind, responsible and they get things done on time. It's an excellent place and she will drive out of her way to get to their business.

NC
NATALIE C.
02/15/2020
He's the Best!
We love this place. Karen gives friendly, fast service, and very reasonably priced.

DJ
DMARI J.
Calabasas, CA
Mercedes-Benz G500
02/13/2020
Best place to take your car . Honest and reliable service
What can I say they fixed my suv after the dealer told me it couldn’t be fixed . And they did it at a reasonable price . I’m never going back to the dealership for anything.

EB
Edgar B.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Edgar said the business is the best place for mechanical issues. He stated that the owner, as well as the staff, are knowledgeable, professionals and customer oriented and he is a very satisfied customer.

Mike L.
Tarzana, CA
01/29/2020
You keep emailing me but I a
Am the wrong person

CD
CONTRERAS D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/20/2020
Excellent Work And Customer Service
My third time going! 👌🏼 Everyone working there is very friendly, make you feel comfortable, and very knowledgeable. They know what they are doing. I highly recommend this place!

SG
Scott G.
Redondo Beach, CA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they always take care of things. They are reasonably priced, honest, great guys.

AMIR S.
Encino, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/30/2019
Awesome People, Awesome Work
Once I was told about this place and I went there for some repairs to my '11 Mini JCW. I couldn't believe that i had found a reputable mechanic who has a great team.
These people treated me fairly, fixed the issues timely and for a reasonable price.
I highly suggest going to George's German Auto Repair. They also work on other types of cars.
I'll be taking my sons car for service there as well soon.
So happy I found someone I can trust.

CD
CONTRERAS D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/21/2019
2009 Volkswagen Passat
They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I highly recommend getting serviced at the shop.

PF
Peter F.
Northridge, CA
Porsche 911
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Farmer said the staff broke something on his vehicle, but gave him a luxury rental for the weekend.