Gerber Collision & Glass - Englewood

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Jen R.
Golden, CO
06/13/2017
Worse Customer Service EVER by the manager Evan!!!!
By far one of the worst customer service experiences from a manager, ever. Which is funny because the manager is supposed to be the one to make things right, correct? This shop decided to jump the gun and started to disassemble my Nissan Juke (while breaking my fender molding in the process) before my insurance company decided to total my vehicle. Once they found out it was totaled they gave my car to me “as is” without my fender molding attached, without mentioning that my moldings were in my trunk and without mentioning that they had broken them.
I was also instructed to wait on my vehicle because it was being washed and when it was delivered to me it still had marker, sap, bugs on the grill and didn’t look like it had been washed at all. Anyway, I went in to speak to someone once I noticed my fenders missing and they sent someone out to put them back on. However, they’re not very secure because the clips were broken upon disassembly. Mind you I went in for hail damage and there was nothing originally wrong with the fender molding! Evan “the manager” came out to address the issue and made it abundantly clear that things break during the process and that he is there to operate a business. But what successful business can continue without customer service? He said I could purchase new fenders for my Juke but again, why should I pay $75 (in the cheap end) each for something that wasn’t broken to begin with?
I’ve read the reviews on here and one of the businesses responses to a review was that “Customer Satisfaction is very important to us”. I now know from firsthand experience that this comment definitely didn’t come from Mr. Evan himself.

Seymour b.
Denver, CO
10/28/2014
RIPOFF WILL COMMIT INSURANCE FRAUD
I used to work at Gerber collision and glass, and knowing what I know now I would NEVER let them work on my car. Jason Chillimi the manager or used to be manager was caught shooting his own vehicle in the detail bay with a paint ball gun then submitted it as hail damage. STAY AWAY IF U VALUE YOUR VEHICLE AND THEORY REPAIRS THAT ATE DONE TO IT!

John M.
Nissan
04/19/2013 Category: Collision
The work was done very well. They were professional. The service representatives kept me informed of the progress and of any changes in the scheduling or the work.

CD
Cathryn D.
04/18/2013 Category: Collision
I have used them in the past and they are great.

DK
Diane K.
Subaru
They did a great job.

FB
Fatima B.
04/17/2013 Category: Collision
I did not have any problems.

TH
Tracey H.
Bmw
04/17/2013 Category: Collision
The first time was better than this time but I got my car back and I'm happy.

AG
Angel G.
Merc
04/17/2013 Category: Collision
They went above and beyond the did extra repairs.

Chris C.
Jeep
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
They went above and beyond to help us.

MK
Michael K.
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
I have been there on two occasions before and I was really happy both times.

RL
Ruth L.
Honda
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
Everybody was very professional, it was a very pleasant experience.

JV
John V.
Niss
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
I have used them before. They did all that I asked them to do. My car was done time. They did a really good job.

Keith M.
Jeep
04/08/2013 Category: Collision
The whole experience was great.

PS
Philipp S.
Mazda
04/08/2013 Category: Collision
They kept me updated and made things convenient. It was no effort.

Jenny S.
04/05/2013 Category: Collision
They were very timely and they kept me in the loop. They were very easy to work with.

Randy H.
04/04/2013 Category: Collision
They were very professional and did good quality work.

TD
Tyler D.
Mits
04/02/2013 Category: Collision
They did a very good job. It looks brand new.

David H.
It is the best.

AJ
Alvin J.
04/02/2013 Category: Collision
I had a very good experience. They were very friendly, helpful, and provided good service.

JO
Jenna O.
Honda
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were easy to work with and did everything perfectly. They kept us informed.