Gerber Collision & Glass - Lakewood

Latest Review over 5 years ago

Berlinda B.
Ford
04/18/2013 Category: Collision
They were very friendly and just took care of business. They gave us daily updates and we have used them before.

Cody H.
Mazda
04/18/2013 Category: Collision
They should have called in the end not sent a text saying my car was ready.

DY
Debbie Y.
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
Everyone was friendly, cooperative, and informative.

TF
Thea F.
Lexu
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
I thought they were really nice and professional. The repairs were quick and they kept me informed.

David G.
Chevrolet
04/12/2013 Category: Collision
I have dealt with them for the last few years I have teenaged, daughters. They always keep me informed of the progress. They give me a fair bid. I paid for this one out of my pocket because the insurance is too high.

Darlene S.
Toyo
04/11/2013 Category: Collision
We've went there a couple of times before, we always go back. It's just a good experience every time.

NS
Nancy S.
Chev
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
They were great. They were very nice. They kept me informed and I had no problems with them.

KL
Karla L.
Hyun
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
They took good care of me and kept me informed about everything.

VM
Vikki M.
Infiniti
04/08/2013 Category: Collision
I have had several things done at Gerber. They have always done a good job for us. The repairs are done quickly and they stay in contact with you, it is great.

CA
Clinton A.
Jeep
04/08/2013 Category: Collision
They were all very nice.

Delores B.
Suzu
04/08/2013 Category: Collision
They do very good work and kept me updated. I am pleased with the overall service.

EG
Esteban G.
Dodg
04/04/2013 Category: Collision
Their customer service was great. The work was great. It is a good shop.

Macy M.
04/03/2013 Category: Collision
There is a piece of the bumper that keeps coming off. It took longer than they said it would.

Michael S.
Toyo
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were nice and courteous. They showed me everything and reviewed everything.

MK
Melissa K.
Nissan
03/29/2013 Category: Collision
In all honesty I hate my car, so anything related to it just doesn't seem on top of my list.

Mike S.
Suba
03/08/2013 Category: Collision
It was great and I met someone there who has done some work on the side for me.

Joan W.
Suba
03/05/2013 Category: Collision
They were accommodating. They were friendly and nice. They handled everything with expedience.

Dave R.
Chev
03/01/2013 Category: Collision
They did it on time and when it was expected! They had the best price that I got!

HK
Helen K.
03/01/2013 Category: Collision
I was happy with it!

Allan S.
Hond
02/26/2013 Category: Collision
They did what I wanted them to do.