EA
Enrique A.
06/17/2018
Fast and a great valued service

Carol H.
Mableton, GA
Mercedes-Benz E420
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business is great and she trusts them.

HL
Herman L.
Alpharetta, GA
Volkswagen CC
06/04/2018
German Auto Repair
German Auto Repair’s owner (Jerry) puts the customer first. On my first visit, he suggested that I return to the car dealership to get the repairs done under warranty instead of making me pay needlessly. At my second visit, he only performed work required after inspecting my car, instead of performing unnecessary work that I though I needed. I plan to have my car serviced by German Auto Repairs from now on.

Mike P.
Dallas, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the quote he received was very reasonable. The staff were great and got his vehicle out in a timely manner. It's running well.

MY
Mike Y.
Powder Springs, GA
05/23/2018
Honest Awesome Service
These guys do fantastic quality work. But their biggest callout in the world of auto repair is they are HONEST. On two separate occasions Ive had warning lights appear for diesel and brakes that would typically run over $500 or $1000 to repair and most of us would not know the difference. In both cases I was called and informed it was actually something simple that was repaired for less than $80. Thats unheard of in my experience with auto repair shops. Definitely will always take my auto repair needs to them.

Rich B.
Dallas, GA
05/22/2018
Had lots of work done on my classic 635csi
My baby had a lot of work done to her, had some issues related to a car of this age, an ‘89! Had a five speed swap performed. Chick is the reigning guru of classic Bimmers here, would definitely come again for future service.

HH
Harriet H.
05/04/2018
Complete Satisfaction
I had my car in for the usual service. There was concern of mine about the idle on my car. Jerry explained what it could be and gave me a price ($800- $1000) but when I picked up my car, he said it really didn't need changing now--just to watch it. Most places would have changed it, but Jerry is so truthful and does only what is needed at the time. Very trustworthy.

Jullien M.
04/26/2018
Perfection!!!
Great work. Fast affordable and reliable. Jerry is the best and his Mecanics are nothing less then Amazing!!

Dennis S.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mira. She said they do excellent work, the prices are reasonable and they have integrity and she appreciates that.

Jay H.
Roswell, GA
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the employees were very helpful. They provided excellent service.

Lena M.
BMW Alpina
04/23/2018
Oil Service
Service was great from the beginning to end.

Moses R.
Kennesaw, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/19/2018
Always Honest
As usual, these guys took very good care of me. Thanks once again.

AH
Andrew H.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was done quickly and for a reasonable price.

BP
Bruce P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gabby. She said the employees are very courteous, they are helpful, professional and told her exactly what was going on with her vehicle. They were a pleasure to work with.

HT
Harwell T.
04/12/2018
Honest people, reliable work, reasonable prices
I've got an 18 year old Audi that I couldn't afford to maintain if I got it serviced at a dealership. These guys keep it in great shape.

WL
Wayne L.
Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he's had extreme good success with this business.

Jean A.
Acworth, GA
Porsche Cayenne
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Jean said the mechanic was very thoughtful of all on his vehicle's needs. He did the work for a reasonable price. He was nice and friendly.

CK
Charlie K.
04/08/2018
Excellent Service and Integrity
Had a temporary whistle under the hood that I thought was a belt. Took it in for an inspection and nothing was found to be wrong. My bill from them: $0.00. GAR not only gave me piece of mind, they exemplified why I wouldn't bring my car anywhere else.

AF
ALEXANDER F.
04/04/2018
The Customer Service is The Best.
This is the Best Customer Service in the World, Thanks MR Bill and Jerry

BO
Bob O.
04/04/2018
Honest.
Very good to do business with.