Latest Review about 2 months ago

VD
VALERIA D.
08/09/2018
Honest and reliable mechanics
Amazing customer service and loyalty. They made sure my Jeep was well taken care of without charging a ton of money. Everyone that works there is very HONEST and reliable and extremely knowledgeable I wouldn’t take my Jeep to anyone else not even the dealership, I highly recommend German vehicle service to anyone looking for car repairs, they even do my oil changes and any other upgrades I want to do on my Jeep.
Luis even picked up my Jeep at home because I was afraid to drive it and do more damage to it.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/16/2018

WX
weili x.
05/11/2018
good deal
find them online went and very happy
give a good deal and some important knowledge thank you louz

WX
weili x.
05/11/2018
good deal professional services friendly place five star
good deal professional services frendly owner highly recommended five star

MV
Michelle V.
Hialeah, FL
04/16/2018
Repairs
In and out in three days with a lot of work done to my vehicle. Happy with my results.

GB
Gaspare B.
04/14/2018
luiz is very good with customer communication and getting input so he can diagnose and solve the problem.
This is the second time I used them and my experience was they are a clean very organized shop that know there way around high end vehicles. Fixed my problem quickly with OEM parts in a timely manner. Would recommend this place to anyone you knows the complexities of german vehicles and understands there repair costs

Monic C.
02/12/2018
Luis and the staff are very courteous and professional. They provide excellent customer service. They are knowledgeable about mechanical issues and provides a thorough synopsis using computer technologiy

MA
Mike A.
Porsche Macan
02/09/2018
Knows their stuff aka German cars
As always GVS continues to shine in many ways....especially their knowledge cars (Porsche). Service & price unmatched!

GB
Gaspare B.
02/01/2018
No disconnect
These guys were great, listend to my problem and my analyses without making me feel like an idiot. Quickly solved my problem with alot of transparency in conversation. Clean and professional shop with down to earth commradery between the mechanics,the owners, and the office staff

Daniel H.
Dodge Sprinter
01/20/2018
Very happy with service
GVS took care of my Sprinter in a very speedy and efficient manner. They are very knowledgeable, and have the best up to date diagnostic equipment.

KL
Kristin L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/18/2018
Quick and Reasonably priced
We have had several MB through the years. With a certified MB mechanic in the family (in Kansas) we have repaired and had many MB repairs through the years. This was one of the quickest and most reasonably priced. We will return.

Andre Romaine B.
12/28/2017
Everyone was nice but the price was too high.
I was initially told that it would 250 to look at my car for 2 hours however when I picked up my car the price went closer to 300 after being told that oil was put in my car. When the dealers looked at my car in a second opinion there informed that NO oil was in my car. I did not give permission to put oil in my car.

This place was recommended to me by a friend but in all honest, I felt violated and ripped off. Just to diagnose my car was 300 dollar. I felt stereo typed due to owning a " Luxury" car.
Anika 954-224-8550

SCOTT ALAN B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/08/2017
Very knowledgeable, pleasant, warm
Service was very good, Luis explained to me was wrong and needed to be fixed. He expressed his concerns on the things that needed to be fixed right away. It was a warm atmosphere. I will be recommending this place to friends.very wonderful service. Thanks!!

DT
David T.
Aventura, FL
Mercedes-Benz
10/13/2017
Awesome Customer Service !!!
Fast service, 10% discount if you get your appointment prior to 10:00 AM :)
Rapid professional flawless work.
Great and FAIR prices.
You feel like a member of the family as they take a personal ownership with your problem or service.
I have had all of my Mercedes serviced there for the past 8 years.
Beats the "H" out of throwing your money away at the dealership.

SO
SILVIA O.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/03/2017
Service B
I use this Company ,German Vehicles Service for many years ,because they are very efficient and trustworthy.

Luis M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/27/2017
Suspension
Great shop, very professional staff. Car feels like the day I took it out of the dealer when new.

BW
Blanca W.
08/29/2017
Very happy with all the service on my BMW 330I fair price and excellent team. Thank you Mr Vasquez

BW

Pompano Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/10/2017
Reliable work
I have always been satisfied with the work done.