BD
Bob D.
12/09/2018
Great South Florida Resource
When you find an auto service garage that has; very good diagnostic ability, quality customer service, fair prices, and a family sensibility you have ascended into "auto heaven". That what I found at GVS. I'd recommend this facility to any who needs to be reassured that there is actually a high quality affordable repair shop in South Florida.

Blake S.
Carrollton, GA
BMW M3
12/05/2018
Best Service
This shop was so friendly, and worked hard and fast to give me the best information I needed. Even from being out of state, I needed a prepurchase inspection, and it was the easiest process to get it done. I highly recommend them!

FS
Felicia S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/29/2018
Exceptionally thorough!!!
GVS is very thorough and professional. I highly recommend their services and expertise.

RK
Robert K.
11/19/2018
Typical Service
GVS did a great job. This was a typical service but I was having two issues that were annoying which they fixed. They are friendly. The best part is the car comes back cleaner than I left it. I would be happy to recommend them.

Mercedes-Benz C300
11/16/2018
Impressed!
Clean, thorough, great communication, quality service, and reasonable prices.

David P.

Logan M.
Miami Beach, FL
Dodge Sprinter
11/13/2018
Just a bunch of legends here
Luis and his team are incredible. I have a 2006 DODGE SPRINTER 3500 158"WB, I have it repaired/serviced here regularly, they are not easy vehicles to work on. I would trust Luis with any vehicle, just an honest good hearted human!

CN
Charles N.
10/31/2018
Great reliable service
The owner of the shop gives you straightforward and detailed problems that your vehicle is experiencing with different options too get them corrected. They also make it very relaxing and comfortable as you wait for your vehicle to be serviced.

GB
Gaspare B.
10/28/2018
simply the best
First I was greeted by Daisy, one of the younger daughters of this family run business who was very welcoming and friendly. Luiz the owner is very professional listened to my problem and diagnosed, ordered parts and repaired it all in a timely fashion. Upfront quote emailed directly. If your looking for quality better than the Stealerships
call GVS

AK
Angel K.
Wells, ME
Volkswagen EuroVan
10/14/2018
Professional service ++++
First time traveling to this area for my son's surgery. Not only did they take me in immediately and fix the problem, the owner Louis, was friendly and compassionate and made an otherwise stressful situation a good experience. I will leave the area with my vehicle fixed and feeling like I've made a friend along the way !
I would highly recommend this business.

ET
Emmanuel T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/14/2018
Professionalism
It was a great experience. Luis is a true professional who knows how to take care his customers.

BG
Balbara G.
Hialeah, FL
Volkswagen Passat
10/09/2018
Customer service was awesome
I could I would recommend this place. Always remember in life you get what you paid for. You go to a cheap place you get to service you go to a good place you pay for that service . May God continue to bless you guys were awesome.

AG
Alain G.
BMW M6
10/05/2018
Fast and good service !
First experience with this garage and all is perfect ! 👍

AT
Angelo T.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/03/2018
Smooth check in, nice facility
Check in was easy and staff was familiar with my make and model. After review of the vehicle I received a comprehensive report than also feature pictures. It came with a list of the repairs needed. I thought is was pretty good and was acceptable. The gave my car a really nice wash after service. Which was a good sign of care. The only thing that made me cringe a little was the amount of vehicles in the parking lot. There wasn't much parking and cars were parked in all directions. Couldn't tell who's cars they were but just looked busy. But I will be back.

VD
VALERIA D.
08/09/2018
Honest and reliable mechanics
Amazing customer service and loyalty. They made sure my Jeep was well taken care of without charging a ton of money. Everyone that works there is very HONEST and reliable and extremely knowledgeable I wouldn’t take my Jeep to anyone else not even the dealership, I highly recommend German vehicle service to anyone looking for car repairs, they even do my oil changes and any other upgrades I want to do on my Jeep.
Luis even picked up my Jeep at home because I was afraid to drive it and do more damage to it.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/16/2018

WX
weili x.
05/11/2018
good deal
find them online went and very happy
give a good deal and some important knowledge thank you louz

WX
weili x.
05/11/2018
good deal professional services friendly place five star
good deal professional services frendly owner highly recommended five star

MV
Michelle V.
Hialeah, FL
04/16/2018
Repairs
In and out in three days with a lot of work done to my vehicle. Happy with my results.

GB
Gaspare B.
04/14/2018
luiz is very good with customer communication and getting input so he can diagnose and solve the problem.
This is the second time I used them and my experience was they are a clean very organized shop that know there way around high end vehicles. Fixed my problem quickly with OEM parts in a timely manner. Would recommend this place to anyone you knows the complexities of german vehicles and understands there repair costs