Overall Rating 4.0000023/5Overall Rating 4.0000023/5Overall Rating 4.0000023/5Overall Rating 4.0000023/5rating 4.0000023
Overall Rating 2.0491836/5Overall Rating 2.0491836/5rating 2.0491836rating 2.0491836rating 2.0491836

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
efficient, great communication
all steps to get my shark fin replaced we done easily. I knew exactly what to expect and how long the process will take.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 07/14/2018

Your business and your nice remarks are appreciated. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we are glad you noticed our efforts. Our staff looks forward to serving you again when your Elantra requires our attention.

Renda C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
convenience,nice people, professional service
Of course!

Thank you for choosing us as your Hyundai Service Center. Your business is greatly appreciated. We hope to serve you for many years and miles!

RF
Ruby F.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2018 Category: Service
everyone I jave come in cotact with has been so friendly and willing to help.
I had a service visit for my 2010 sonata and I trust what the representative told me was needed.
I had to return a couple of days later for the parts on order to be installed.
Thank you for taking good care of me for the past 8 years.

Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. Our customers are our number one priority and it’s encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service that you deserve. We appreciate your business and anticipate serving you again in the future.

Joshua K.
Great
Great

Our team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Bradenton, FL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
The service department at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota is hands down the best service department in the area.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with our staff at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Severice department makes it a great place
They are always willing to help in every way they can they go over warranty coverage and recalls to make sure you get taken care of what's needs to be done for your vehicle

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota we value our customers and we look forward to serving you the next time your vehicle requires our attention.

CG
Christina G.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there is very pleasant and curteous
The only downfall was the time I had to be without my vehicle, which turned out to be the whole day for the auto butler service & an oil change.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 07/13/2018

We thank you for your comments regarding your experience here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. We will be certain to share them with our team. Your business is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

NC
Norma C.
Coffee
It was
Ok

Please accept my sincere apology that you did not receive the 5-Star service that strive to give each customer. Your feedback helps us to improve your future visits and I tried to reach you today on the telephone to discuss. You are a valued customer and we hope to serve you again and prove that we are committed to excellent service for you and your Elantra.

NM
Neysan M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
great service
great service

Hyundai wonderland
As always when we service our vehicles other than the vehicles themselves Bob Wood is the most important reason for our continued super satisfaction. Bravo!!

KQ
Kyle Q.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
They did what they said they would.
Service was as expected.

We appreciate you choosing Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota for your vehicle needs. Your experience is our top priority and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

DN
Dorothy N.
July 11 service
My appointment was on time as promised and everything was taken care of, including the recall notice (which I was not aware of). I was greatly satisfied, especially when the car was returned clean.

We appreciate you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! We are so glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again at your next service appointment.

Micki S.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Had a problem with the Turbo, when stepping on the gas it would jeck, the first time I had that problem, a rubber pipe melted on the Turbo
I have been using your service for years and have had service with Bob Wood. He is knowledgeable, pleasant great to work with.

Mei H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you!! You guys did a great job!!!
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

Bradenton, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Oil change was quick - much appreciated.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 07/11/2018

DT
Daniel T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
I am moving on.
Too big, too busy for personal service.

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas. Ph.D

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your recent service visit with me today. As we discussed on the telephone your business is greatly appreciated and the amount of our error will be refunded to you. We hope to regain your trust and loyalty and serve you again in the future.

VR
Victoria R.
Service advisor
Tracy. I don't want to deal with anyone else. She is personable, she carries on a conversation, she smiles, laughs. I will keep coming back as long as she is working. She deserves recognition for a job well done.
Vicki Richmond

Thank you for your compliments about Tracy and your excellent review regarding our dealership. Our customers are our number one priority and it’s encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service that you deserve. We appreciate your business and anticipate serving you again in the future.

CF
Charles F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
great people
they go out of their way to please

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Salesman was a liar
I was sold almost everything possible when I bought my car and was told my car would not cost me a cent for 7 years. I found out today when I paid a bill for service that is, and was not true. I also found out that my platinum service plan for 70000 miles was alot less mileage than is normally given with that service plan. I love Hyundai and I love my car but from the day I left the showroom I had nothing but bad experiences with my salesman and his manager and the finance man. I had almost forgotten about that until I received a bill when I picked up my car from a routine oil change and auto butler. The service staff was joking about the lie that is told to customers that "they won't have to pay a cent" when they overheard my conversation so obviously this is a well known lie told by the salesmen. It just reaffirms the sleazy status car salesman have.

My service advisor Bob was very helpful and knowledgeable and did not find anything funny about my issue.

Your loyalty to our service center is greatly appreciated. I will make sure to pass along the kind words about Bob, as we agree he is helpful and knowledgeable. Your comments regarding sales will be shared with our management team, We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to address and improve our services. We look forward to seeing you in service the next time your Santa Fe requires our attention.

GL
George L.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Your waiting room has coffee and cookies + the people seem to enjoy their jobs
My representative was understanding and thoughtful--gave me some free maintenance because I had a bone to pick with Gettel recently--also, he wshed my vehicle after service which was timely. Thanks