Overall Rating 4.1176438/5Overall Rating 4.1176438/5Overall Rating 4.1176438/5Overall Rating 4.1176438/5rating 4.1176438
Overall Rating 2.0980392/5Overall Rating 2.0980392/5rating 2.0980392rating 2.0980392rating 2.0980392

AA
Angela A.
Not usual
Usually very expedient service. Always friendly and knowledgeable.

New York, NY
02/22/2019 Category: Service
The service rep was friendly, professional.
Service rep was friendly, competent and professional. She answered my questions.

RK
Robert K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Once again Bob Wood and his mechanics provide great, timely service.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 02/22/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with Bob at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

James C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great Experience
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced here. No hassle experience. In and out as promised with a scheduled service appointment.

James,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us this 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that your service experience was fast, efficient, and hassle free! We look forward to serving you next time your Accent is due for service.

KT
Kevin T.
Outstanding service
I inquired about replacement of a part on my car. Bob Wood took control. He gave me an appointment around my hectic schedule and work was completed in a short time. He also informed everything was under warranty. Outstanding customer service. Thank you.

Kevin,
Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. Our customers are our number one priority and it’s encouraging to know that Bob provided you with the level of service that you deserve. We appreciate your business and anticipate serving you again in the future.

Cheryl C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Top Notch Service
For the 10 years I have owned a Hyundai, Bob Wood has been my EXPERT service person. Bob is personable, professional, knowledgeable, honest, fair, and an overall great person. Not only does he represent Gettle..he also represent Hyundai and does it with class. I totally trust Bob Wood with my vehicle maintenance.

Cheryl,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with Bob Wood at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

Management
Bob Woods did a terrific job coordinating the service and also kept me well informed on the timing of completion of the work.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about Bob Wood are greatly appreciated. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Randall B.
service
Went for routine service but was treated wonderfully from the start. Tiffany called to say car was ready and when I got there it had been serviced but had not been cleaned as part of service auto butler. She immediately drove it back to them herself and got the situation corrected ( I guess a different company cleans the car ). Thank you Tiffany for your personal service and assistance! Mary Ellen B

Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with Tiffany and the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

John F.
New vehicle first service
It is very well operated...but was somewhat surprised at the cost for just a regular oil change..may have to find another place to getting it done cheaper...

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your recent service experience. We appreciate your business here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Customer service
Customer service is great!

Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Your facility for waiting customers is dated and tired--check out Sarasota Ford!
As always Bob Wood provided wonderful service!

We appreciate your business and your feedback. We agree, Bob is an asset to our service department. We do hope to serve you again in the future!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Pleasant to deal with.
The turn around time is good.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 02/20/2019

Our team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Robert H.
Would go back again!

We thank you for your comments regarding your experience here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. We will be certain to share them with our team. Your business is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

AL
Alphonse L.
response time very good
Easy and quick to make an appointment.

We appreciate you choosing Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota for your vehicle needs. Your experience is our top priority and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Big change not for the better
The entire atmosphere has changed and not for the better.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center. Please accept my apology for the changes in our staff. We have promoted many and are training new staff. Our growing pains should not be felt by our customers and for that I am sorry. We hope to prove our commitment to 5-Star service on your next visit. Please contact me with any additional feedback. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!

GM
George M.
Bradenton, FL
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done on time. They also checked the recall list and updated my vehicle.

We appreciate you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! We are so glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again at your next service appointment.

Deborah M.
Venice, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
First Service Check
Great service with staff very thorough in explaining everything they did

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about our team are greatly appreciated. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

PG
Patti G.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Craig was the person who handled my check in. He kept me updated with text messages and offered a loaner car to me. I didn't need it. He allowed me to pick up my car at my convenience. The only thing I would note is when I picked the car up, the orange tire pressure light was on and a service person had to take the car back into the shop to put air in the tires. I thought these were checked with every service.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your business and for the kind words about Craig. The tire pressure is checked at each service. Please keep watch for the light as you may have a slow leak that needs to be addressed. We look forward to serving you again!

RT
Ralph T.
Venice, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Warranty Service
Hassel Free

We appreciate you for taking time to leave such nice feedback. We pride ourselves on great customer service and it's an honor to be able to work on your Elantra. We look forward to serving you with another 5-Star experience on a future visit!

Lack of communication
Assuming I have to submit a review to record the information I just spent the time explaining ... I was hoping for a better, smoother experience. I dropped my car off early Saturday morning and heard from no one until I called on Wednesday after texting on Monday & Tuesday with no response. Did not get my car back until Friday afternoon and only 1 of the 3 issues were addressed.

Thank you for taking time today to discuss this recent service appointment. Please accept my apology for the lack of communication. We take all reviews, positive and negative very seriously and your feedback will help us council our employees to be better. I look forward to meeting you the next time your Elantra requires an oil change. Please know your business and your satisfaction are our top priority!