Overall Rating 4.1125032/5Overall Rating 4.1125032/5Overall Rating 4.1125032/5Overall Rating 4.1125032/5rating 4.1125032
Overall Rating 2.0499989/5Overall Rating 2.0499989/5rating 2.0499989rating 2.0499989rating 2.0499989

RF
Rita F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had an oil change scheduled. It was very busy but they took my car right away. It took less than one hour! Great service!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Good explanations re problem cause and how avoid in future.
Took two full days to diagnose cause of problem, but good explanation why and was told how to minimize chances of recurrence.

Jacob C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Best service advisors
Love working with Michael Chenkus. Always takes excellent care and is very knowledgeable

BC
Beth C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Always the best
No matter what the problem or question, the staff at Gettel always comes through. Always the best!

RK
Robert K.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Need Help
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/19/2018

Your business and your feedback are appreciated. I will discuss your radio issue with our Service Manager to see if he knows of additional diagnostics that may be run. Intermittent issues make it difficult to pinpoint a cause. We do hope to serve you for all the years and miles ahead!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
They did what I needed
Uncomfortable check-in but comfortable waiting room. Needs a snack machine.

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your recent service experience.I will share your comments with the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

RD
Robert D.
Friendly and Professional
We have had an excellent relationship with Gettel Hyundai since 2006. My wife had a 2006 Santa Fe which she had until we traded it in for the 2016 Tuson. We have always been treated very well and our vehicles have been maintained in their service department. Always we have had very good service!

Robert,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with our staff at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

UT
Ulla T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Aways Good Service
I always look for Bob when I come for service for my car,He is the tops.
Happy thanksgiving everyone
Ulla Tetzel

Ulla,
We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about Bob are greatly appreciated. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Lakewood Ranch, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service experience
See comments listed in previous section

Please accept my apology on behalf of Bob Wood and Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. It is through direct feedback such as yours that we can council and make improvements to achieve our 5-Star service goal. I have tried to contact you by telephone for additional comments. Feel free to reach out to me if you have a spare moment. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Joseph R.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
As always it's the people

Joseph,
Thank you for your compliments and your excellent review regarding our dealership. Our customers are our number one priority and it’s encouraging to know that we provided you with the level of service that you deserve. We appreciate your business and anticipate serving you again in the future.

North Port, FL
Very Best
The employees and the service are great.

Our team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal, so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Great Customer Service!

ST
Samuel T.
Gettel Service
Great service. My vehicle will be 4 years old in December, it's got 40,132 miles and I've been to the dealership ten (10) times for service -- all maintenance. That tells you how very satisfied I am. There were a couple of paperwork glitches, however, on my visit Novemb er 7. The mileage was 39,970 at that time and that's what' was hand written on the Multi Point Inspection Report. But the R.O. #HYCS56578 said 34,697?And the little sticker in the top left corner of the windshield said "02-19" and 42, 970. This was a synthetic oil change. The sticker should have said something like "08-19" and "47,470". Sam Tucker

Thank you for your business and your feedback regarding your recent service appointment. I will look into the glitches with our Service Manager. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to many years of serving you!

SD
Sheldon D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Bob is best
Bob Woods is our Service rep and he always takes care of any problem quickly and efficiently.
We would go nowhere else.

Sheldon,
We appreciate you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! We are so glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience with Bob. We look forward to working with you again at your next service appointment.

Dragana S.
Bradenton, FL
Great service guy
Worked with the service advisor Michael Chenkus was very helpful in explaining recommendations on what we should do.
I'm not too much into cars, so I don't understand what really needs to be done compared to just what the manufacturer recommends. So a big thing for me is that the sticker for oil change is that it needs to be changed every 3 months. However, Micheal said that, since we don't do lots of miles, we can do the service by miles, not by dates.
I appreciate his honesty for this, since he could have told as just as easily that it's 3 months and that's it.

service every 3 months?
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking time today to discuss your recent service visit. I hope I have address your concern over the recommendation of the 3 month service under severe conditions that we can experience in the Florida weather with hard driving on a vehicle. Please feel free to contact me or Michael Chenkus, your service advisor, if you have additional questions or concerns. We do hope to see you again when your Sonata requires attention. Thank you for your business!

Marie B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
,E mployees, service, cleanliness and on time appoimtment.
Everything was great. Iwas able to leave sooner than expected.

Marie,
Our team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Florida
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service but needs to go over ticket fully, some issues left unresolved.
The staff is friendly and open to keep others relaxed however only part of my ticket had been resolved with no mention of the other issues. Thankfully they fixed one issue which was covered under warranty however they had the vehicle far longer than I had been told or expected and didn't cover anything else in that time.

Thank you for your business. I have been trying to reach out to you to discuss this review of Craig, your service advisor. Feedback is an important part of our mission to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Your business is valued and we hope to serve you again when your Veloster requires our attention.

sds
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 11/14/2018

On behalf of Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, thank you for taking the time to share your recent 5-Star service experience.

Carol C.
Service with a smile!
My appointment was taken close to time, the staff was friendly, humorous, knowledgeable and helpful.
car had to be left and getting a loaner was easy. I explained the issue and safety was foremost concern of person who took care of me. Picking up the car was also easy and once again a friendly knowledgeable staff!

Carol,
We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about our team are greatly appreciated. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Richard B.
Nokomis, FL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Just plain old great service
Always excellent service at your place

Richard,