Overall Rating 3.8039241/5Overall Rating 3.8039241/5Overall Rating 3.8039241/5rating 3.8039241rating 3.8039241
Overall Rating 1.9999967/5rating 1.9999967rating 1.9999967rating 1.9999967rating 1.9999967

PW
Percy W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
auto service oil change etc.
Tom Tramonti, did a great job sold me what I needed and saved me money when he could thank U

BD
Barry D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service in every respect, managed by Bob Wood . Did I get his last name right? If not it is four letters long! Barry Dyer

BK
Becky K.
Becky killingsworth
Awesome service!

KR
Kara R.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and quick service!!
From the moment I arrived to the moment I left I was well taken care of. Kept up to date! Had my oil changed and tires rotated and I was in and out in under 15 minutes

JY
Jason Y.
Englewood, FL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
From the moment, I showed up for my appt., I was greeted by friendly service personnel. Bob, my service advisor, took really good care of me. He checked immediately for any recalls I may have had and kept great communication with me through the service.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 05/24/2018

On behalf of Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, thank you for taking the time to share your recent 5-Star service experience.

NB
Nancy B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very kind and helpful, just had to wait too long for a simple service.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service appointment. I am sorry that you experienced a longer than usual wait for your services. We look forward to your next visit being 5-Star worthy. Happy motoring!

Michael D.
Tracy
She always has time for my questions.

Michael,
Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with Tracy and the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

RL
Rosa L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent services
Super friendly employees and great service

Rosa,
Thank you kindly for taking time out to give us this nice review. I will share your comments with the rest of the team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to serving you again.

Sandra M.
Englewood, FL
service dept
Working with Amber is always great. One time she was off and our service was not good. In future - if Amber' s not there, we'll wait.

Sandra,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with Amber at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

JO
Jorge O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenient

Jorge,
We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your kind words about our team are greatly appreciated. At Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

DT
David T.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great as always

David,
Our team here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota appreciates the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal so we are glad to know that you are happy. We value your business and look forward to serving you for years to come.

Michael C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Job! Well satisfied!
Nothing else to say great

Michael,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your recent service visit. It is nice to hear that you had a pleasant experience while servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you back here soon.

Rotonda West, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great job

We appreciate the 5-Star rating of your recent service appointment. Our staff here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota looks forward to working for you again, in sales or service.

On time
Enjoy

We appreciate you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! We are so glad to hear that you had an exceptional experience. We look forward to working with you again at your next service appointment.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Entire team is very professional.

We appreciate you choosing Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota for your vehicle needs. Your experience is our top priority and we look forward to serving you for years to come.

VM
Veronica M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, fast and efficient.
MELISSA J B., Customer Relations Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota responded on 05/23/2018

Our team appreciates your business and we are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

BW
Barry W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Consistent 5 star service
I always come away from my service appointments at Gettel with a smile on my face.
I have worked with a number of their service consultants and all were knowledgeable , efficient courteous and upbeat.

We thank you for your comments regarding your experience here at Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota. We will be certain to share them with our team. Your experience is our top priority and we look forward to serving you again and again.

Losing faith
Based on what I heard from other customers while waiting, you have some real problems with communication and follow up. There seemed to be not enough service advisors available. At this time I would not recommend using this facility. I do appreciate Amber’s knowledge.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your vehicle repair. We hope your experience with our dealership only gets better. We appreciate you doing business with us. Thanks for mentioning Amber in your review, I’m happy to hear she was able to assist.

RY
Robert Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Give Bob Wood a raise!

On behalf of Gettel Hyundai of Sarasota, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are delighted to hear that Bob provided you with another satisfactory experience. We appreciate your business!

GG
Gary G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Great people
Thanks great job

We appreciate that you posted this review and the positive feedback. Our staff looks forward to being here for you for all the miles ahead.