Mazda CX-5

Richard D.
Chevrolet Uplander
11/14/2020
Stuck Battery
Battery on 2006 Chevy van was very dead, couldn't even jump start the car. I couldn't get battery out, clamp too rusted. Harry came to house, towed it to his shop. Had to tear out battery and replace tray too. Not cheap, but a great job.

Todd B.
Rochester, PA
Chevrolet S-10
11/09/2020
Inspection and Emissions!
There fast and efficient service!

BR
BRITTNRY R.
11/05/2020
Didn’t read my note
They didn’t do anything I requested on the paper with my drop off key. I had already done the diagnostic so I just wanted more of an explanation. I paid $100 for them to do a diagnostic themselves. I went somewhere else and the issues were solved within three hours.

Michael P.
Saab 9-3
10/30/2020
Nobody better in Western PA!
Gilarno's has been around longer than I can remember. They do excellent, timely work. Inspections are quick and thorough. I trust this entire team of mechanics and would recommend them without hesitation!

SD
Stephen D.
Aliquippa, PA
10/29/2020
Honest work for an honest price
I have taken my cars there for years, and have always gotten a fair price for all the work done on all of my vehicles.

Joseph K.
Mars, PA
10/29/2020
Great personal quick service!

Jody C.
10/27/2020
Super fast and Carl is awesome!
Every time I’ve been here it’s been easy and quick. Everyone is super nice. I trust them!

KR
Kristan R.
Jeep Cherokee
Excellent Experience
As always, my experience at Gilarno’s was top-notch. I was promptly greeted and Carl got to work on my inspection. He and Harry discovered that my battery was weak. They immediately replaced it. My safety was a priority to both men. The inspection went smoothly and they got me on my way. I am thankful for their expertise.

MV

Paulette L.
Kia Sorento
10/08/2020
Excellent service!!!
Carl is the best! Always making sure my vehicle is road ready and safe.

LH
Lisa H.
Conway, PA
Jeep Cherokee
10/01/2020
I know when I leave this shop that I am safe in my vehicle. Today’s visit I dealt with Carl and he was very helpful in selecting knew tires and he got my vehicle in and out of the shop quickly.
Thank you... Gilarnos.

CF
Craig F.
10/01/2020
Best auto shop around!
I have been going to Gilarnos for years. They are always up front about cost, and offer great prices. One of the few honest mechanics left, Harry, Carl are both great and get the job done quickly.

09/24/2020
It's
It's close to me. I'm always treated with respect.

AP
Andrew P.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/11/2020
Fairness
I trust the mechanics to only do what is necessary. Prices are always reasonable.