Diane L.
New Brighton, PA
Dodge Journey
06/04/2020
Very Friendly and they get the job done in a timely manner.
I would recommend this place to everyone who is in need of an honest reasonable garage. I don't think I will be going anywhere else.

PJ
Patrick J.
Conway, PA
Oldsmobile Ciera
06/03/2020
Great people great service everytime
Gilarno' s is a great auto repair shop they don't overcharge and are honest

Michael P.
Baden, PA
05/24/2020
Always what I need when I need it!
Gilarno's has always been there when I've needed repairs performed or inspections done. Prompt, fair and always done right the first time. I highly regard them and recommend to anyone needing vehicle services.

SG
SHEILA G.
05/15/2020
I can always count on this garage to be thorough and fair when making repairs on my car.

RD
Richard D.
Beaver, PA
05/15/2020
New Mustang passed Inspection
I bought a 2018 Mystang convertible when I was in Florida in late Feb. PA's DMV finally got me the PA plates this week. Gilarno mounted the plate and did the state inspection. No problems found, our baby is now an official PA resident.

05/13/2020
Fast and Efficient
Always top notch service. I can always rely on my car problems to be fixed and in a very reasonable amount of time and money.
Highly recommend.

PT
Pamela T.
05/13/2020
Customer service is excellent
The care Harry and the staff give to every detail and the quick service is beyond any other garage in all 3 counties.
Reasonable prices and they explain everything is very transparent.
Highly recommended.

James L.
Rochester, PA
05/08/2020
Yes Good place to go
Got me in and a timely manner it was done very good

LE
Lisa E.
05/01/2020
Excellent customer service and proper care of vehicles.
Great place for years!! I highly recommend it!!

MV
Melanie V.
Beaver Falls, PA
Kia Optima
04/15/2020
Car Repair, Tire Replacement & Oil Changes
Great Sevice at a Great Value. A trusted place to take your vehicle for maintenance and repairs.

Bonnie H.
03/30/2020
Harry & Carl are GREAT!
Knowledgeable and conscience my repairs are always completed perfectly by Harry and Carl! Thank you!!

Matthew P.
03/29/2020
The only place I trust.
I have been taking my trucks here for service for 20 years. The only place I trust.

MK
Megan K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
03/14/2020
Great shop
My parents and I have been taking our vehicles to Gilarno’s for years and we always get great service. The staff is always so nice and they always get our vehicles done in a timely manner. This is the best place to get your vehicle done.

SD
Stephen D.
Aliquippa, PA
03/12/2020
Another good job
I break started making a squeaking noise whenever I backed up. Took it to Gilarno's and they found I needed pads and rotors. Replace them and oiled my steering gear so it wouldn't squeak

Michael C.
Beaver, PA
03/10/2020
Always great service
Karl got me in for a needed inspection quickly. Great staff and work at Gilarno’s