Business Solutions

Gill Tires & Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
EM
EMANUEL M.
06/10/2022
50/50
Took my car in for a oil change. I seen the guy that was changing my oil cleaning the engine in my car. I talked to to guy and he said no problem he only...

GS
Gurjit S.
06/07/2022
Gurjit said it was excellent customer service, it was good. It feels like family when he goes there. They are the best.

SL
Suresh L.
06/07/2022
Suresh said this business is very friendly, always on time, do good work, up-front and honest.

RICHARD W.
05/21/2022
Great Job
Great Job I have going there for a while now and very satisfied Richard W.

AA
Andy A.
05/20/2022
Started good ended bad
After having a wheel stud installed, Eleven days later had backing plate bolts come off and had to replace backing plate and wheel bearing. Paid almost $500...