Glass Doctor of Colorado Springs

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Michael W.
05/13/2016
Installer was very professional, fast and did a fantastic job.

James D.
Mcpherson, KS
06/23/2015
Everything was great ! from start to finish

Cindy M.
01/14/2015
Service was timely and professional!

Carol S.
09/16/2014
I thought the repair was substandard, because the damaged wasn't vacuumed prior to the insertion of the glue. The damage is still visible and has reduced the resale value of the motorhome.

Mikel M.
08/12/2014
Failed to show
Scheduled an appointment the week before and they failed to show. When I finally did get in touch wit them I wasn't even on the schedule. Like I said, F A I L!

SJ
Sandra J.
05/31/2014
I did encounter the person that fixed my jeep. I forgot to let my jeep unlocked and apologized because I felt so bad but he immediately put me at ease. I so appreciated that. He did an amazing job but I knew he would because my sister had you do one of her vehicles and had the same experience. Thank-you for all you have done for us. I told everyone what kind of experience I had and if they ever needed a replacement to keep you in mind.

TP
Travis P.
04/16/2014
Technician was very professional and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns.