Glass Doctor of Denver

Overall Rating 2.55/5Overall Rating 2.55/5rating 2.55rating 2.55rating 2.55

Latest Review about 1 year ago
Ryan k. on 11/03/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Will not honor warranty "
Horrible experience.. got a chip in my windshield in june... it's now nov... still nothing. Corporate has been involved, and I can't get a respond back from them... do not use glass doctor... any of them!
Service Date: 02/15/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 01:45 PM
Alan R. on 03/03/2016
We were very pleased with everything from Glass Doctor of Denver.We would recommend this company to everyone.
Service Date: 02/26/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016
John E W. on 05/15/2015
Overall everything was good with our experience with Glass Doctor except for one item. Multiple small glass shavings were found all over the dash and seats inside the vehicle. A week later my wife even cut her finger brushing away small shavings still on the seat. It would have been nice to just have been given a heads up from the technician. He did say he had a great deal of trouble getting the windshield out. Apparently, this probably led to the glass shavings.
Service Date: 05/08/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015
Anonymous A. on 04/02/2015
"Worst job "
I worked for Colt for 1 month and I'll be honest, I wish I could have that month of my life back, but what do you do?

Talk about not having a glass shop. No tools. No equipment. Unorganized as can be.

The front office knows nothing about glass and either does Colt himself.

3 out of 5 mornings I was either at Home Depot or Western getting or trying to get supplies so we can get the jobs done properly.

Please stay away from this company. As an employee or as someone looking to purchase glass.
Service Date: 03/14/2015
Review Created: 04/02/2015 01:53 PM
Jamie B. on 02/23/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They are complete jerks"
From the moment my quote was given my whole experience was awful. They left broken glass all over my house, chipped my window sill in 4 places. Plus they never installed one of the windows they charged me for. I've been fighting them for weeks to get a refund for the window they didn't istall. I have been lied to over and over.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY
Service Date: 02/23/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 08:37 AM
Everett D. on 07/16/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"DO NOT USE Glass Doctor of Denver!!!!"
I hope you are reading this before you have used this company I wasn't so lucky. I had a terrible experience with Glass Doctor of Denver as well. Don't be fooled they will show up to quote you but from then on it's a nightmare.

I had a shower enclosure installed that I was told would take 2 weeks max and they would try to rush it. Six weeks later and being told the glass broke, and only finding that out when I took a day off to wait for them and never showed or called. This went on for 4 weeks with getting the run around. They finally installed it 6 weeks later at 9:30pm, because I told them I was going to cancel if someone didn't show up.

They could care less I don't know how this company is still in business with that lack of service, communication and skill. I asked for some type of compensation and they told me they would give me $75.00 off . I missed a day of work and a appointment that I had to pay $100.00 for plus all the hassle of dealing with everyone at this company giving me the run around.

Do yourself a favor and never use the Glass Doctor of Denver and please tell your friends the same thing. I hope they realize how social media works and bad press will cost them more than $75.00 in the long run.

Note: The good reviews are friends and employees don't be fooled
Service Date: 07/08/2014
Review Created: 07/16/2014 09:45 AM
EVERETT D. on 07/11/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"SCAMMER DO NOT USE!!!!!!"

Note: READ YELP REVIEWS ALL BAD. THE REVIEWS ON THIS SITE ARE PADDED
Review Created: 07/11/2014 09:05 AM
Donald T. on 07/09/2014
The technician was proud of his work and took the time to explain what he was doing and why some of the steps were most important to the long lasting function of the windshield. He worked so fast while doing this that it made me feel that I would be tired if I knew how to do his work and tried to do it.
Service Date: 06/19/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014
Robin P. on 07/09/2014
When called, scheduled appointment, but at time of appointment no one showed. So I called to find out when, and no appointment had been scheduled. However, they quickly got someone out to do the work, but was now 4 hours later.
Service Date: 05/29/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014
Dee B. on 01/09/2014
My wife called the office it was three hours past the two hour window. the gal said don't worry he will be there some time today? Nnext time we will ask for elite glass.
Service Date: 12/27/2013
Review Created: 01/09/2014
Diane W. on 12/11/2013
The tech was polite and did his work fast and advised us when we could wash the vehicle, He was a number 1 employee in my dealings with him
Service Date: 12/04/2013