DT
Derek T.
Summerville, SC
01/10/2018
Fast with a great attitude
After the recent snow/ice storm, after I cleared my windshield, noticed a large crack. Setup appt with Glasspro in Goose Creek to come to my job and replace the windshield on my car in the parking lot. The tech Desmonde Ellington called me about 10 minutes before he arrived. As soon as he was getting ready to start work, it started raining. He packed up and told me he would see if he could get a tech to bring my car to the shop to change out the windshield. Luckily about an hour later, the weather cleared up. Desmonde came back and changed out my windshield in under 30 minutes. Desmonde was very pleasant and had a great attitude. I appreciate that even during his very busy workday he could still find time to come back and get the job done. He is an outstanding asset to your organization and would highly recommend him to work on your vehicle.

KW
Kevin W.
Walterboro, SC
08/25/2017
Better than I left it
They took my car in 15 minutes ahead of schedule and returned it 30 minutes ahead of projected. When I returned to my car, the seat, A/C and radio were left just where they were when I dropped it off. (So many service shops move the seat, turn the A/C wide open, and change the radio station and volume.) So, I got my car back just like I left it, ahead of time, with a new front glass. Excellent. The only problem with the whole experience was that the scheduler in Columbia set me up for a time that was not available in the Goose Creek store. So, Ms. Pasoquen, in the Goose Creek location had to contact me to reschedule. Otherwise, all was great!

Mont H.
08/31/2016
Appointment setup from web/phone call
Received an almost immediate response via phone call after filling out the online form and submitting. Got my in-shop appointment set up quickly and received excellent customer service. Very impressive beginning!

CR
Charles R.
02/28/2014
We have three vehicles. Over the past several years all vehicles were serviced at two different Glasspro stores. The front desk customer service and professional attitude of the technician was "Outstanding". We have and will continue to recommend Glasspro to all who need glass replacement service.

SP
Steve P.
01/10/2014
Super fast!! Didn't even have a chance to finish my shopping!! I will be back!

Michael S.
Washington
01/08/2014
Glasspro is reasonably priced and provides quick service.

Chris C.
12/11/2013
Glass pro personnel have always provided a professional service for me. Bravo Zulu to your crew

Michael C.
12/11/2013
The glass was replaced fast and the tech did a wonderful job but he did not have a receipt to give me for my two cars and promised he would have the office worker mail me one. It took 4 phone calls to finally get both receipts, you will not be recommended by me.

WL
Will L.
11/18/2013
We have used Glasspro for our car glass needs many times. Each time hey have exceeded our expectations. Great work, timely service, and a very professional attitude.

Joyce H.
11/04/2013
Not only was everyone professional, but friendly as well. I feel that they definitely look out for my best interest.

Darrell B.
11/01/2013
Thank you so much!!!

WL
Will L.
08/30/2013
The receptionist I spoke with was wonderful. Very helpful and had a great attitude! It was a Saturday morning when I called and I was very happy with the speed of service, the helpfulness of the receptionist, and the speed of the appointment being scheduled. Overall a great experience!

RP
Robert P.
08/05/2013
Great glass tech. Office staff very helpful.

Connie M.
08/05/2013
great job on all counts

Seth M.
07/24/2013
The technician who came to my house was so friendly and professional. He explained the process to me, and he was quickly finished with the job as promised.

Catherine C.
California
07/17/2013
I was very pleased with the quality of work and the staff at your establishment. I was disappointed however that when I came to pick up my car, it had been parked in a handicapped space. I realize that the Goose Creek store does not have a lot of space, but it is wrong to use that space. When I mentioned it to the office lady, she just looked at me and didn't offer an explanation or apology. I am lucky that I didn't get a ticket for being parked illegally.

RJ
Ray J.
06/05/2013
I'm sorry it took so long to respond to your survey. I really hope the nice lady working behind the counter when I dropped my truck off is recognize for her kindness, her dedication to your company, and the helping hand when I was in a bind. because of the service I received, I will always comeback for my glass needs. You truly have employees that care for your customers and my wife and I greatly appreciate what your team has done. Again thank you very, very much. Ray J

Keely M.
05/23/2013
Loved them...especially lady in office

HW
Hal W.
03/04/2013
Very polite and did an excellent job, thank you.

CR
Clarice R.
01/25/2013
It actually didn't take them as long as expected so I was out of there faster then I expected. Very helpful and friendly staff.