Latest Review about 1 month ago

stan w.
06/17/2021
AMAQZING SERVICE
Hi :

I wanted to follow up on my visit today to have my windshield redone after a previous attempted repair by your mobile crew. I received a call from Michael who was very eager to resolve my issue. After looking at pictures, he determined that it was best to come into the Safelite location to fix it correctly. He told me to arrive at 9 AM today and his crew would be outside waiting. Well, he wasn’t kidding ! I was greeted by Jason in the parking lot, who did a quick reinspection of the issue and promptly took my car into the service bay to start work. Before starting, he explained what he saw was the issue and how he would fix it. I observed not only how the “back office” (AKA service area) works, but I was impressed with the front desk team. Here is what I noticed:

1) They greeted inbound customers in a very friendly and efficient manner
2) Their communication among all of their team was impressive
3) They handled inbound calls very efficiently.
4) Their work flow process was very efficient.
5) Waiting area and outside area was clean and inviting.
6) People picking up vehicles seemed pleased with the on time delivery of their repaired cars.

Being a business owner, I admired (and envied) their entire team for how they operated. The outcome of this service effort exceeded my expectations and I will spread the news ! I have another vehicle which I will also now be bringing in !

Please pass on to Michael, Jason and the crew for being AMAZING. I am a satisfied customer !!

TP
Tom P.
07/09/2018
Oustanding customer service, great workmanship, and fast turn around.
July 3rd, flying debris shattered the rear window on our van. I called insurance to initiate replacement. I arrived at GlassPro that late afternoon with all the information. Before I entered the store, Bonnie Sumner had already alerted a technician that the damaged window need to be wrapped. Since it was a holiday, the earliest appointment was for Saturday July 7th. I agreed. While I was running errands I missed a call from GlassPro. It was Bonnie calling to say they could replace the window first thing in the morning on July 5. I called back, but the shop was already closed. However, the answering service took a message and sent it to Bonnie. We had torrential downpour on July 3rd night. No water leaked into the wrapped, shattered rear window.
I dropped the van off the night of July 4th. By 10am on July 5th, Bonnie called to say the van was ready!

STEVE W.
06/01/2018
Both employees I dealt with ,a female service advisor and the installer, Craig Andre, were both friendly and efficient
I called on Wednesday and the repair was done in my garage as planned on Friday. Great service

SF
Stella F.
03/15/2018
Never showed, Never Called
I scheduled my windshield replacement on 3/9 which was to be done on 3/14 so there was plenty of time. I called at 12:00 to confirm my 1:00 appointment. At 2:45 I called again and the person who took my call could not reach the technician by phone or by text. I'm so glad I missed my lunch that day waiting around for them.

CF
Christi F.
10/05/2017
Excellent Windshield Repair....Even Better Customer Service!!
This is my 2nd windshield replacement within six months. Both replacements have been performed by Craig Andre. He is terrific! The quality of his workmanship and his professional and friendly customer service makes Glasspro a top notch company! He is a 5-star employee! When the next rock hits my windshield, I'll be calling Glasspro and asking specifically for Craig! Thank you!!!

John M.
01/06/2016
Repair
Your technician, K-Shard Fields, replaced the windshield on our 2013 Toyota Highlander. He did a very good job and was very professional.

SL
Stan L.
04/11/2014
Question 5 needs more than a yes/no answer. I was told I was second appointment that morning. It was estimated that I would see the tech around 10:30 - 11am. I was asked if I could provide a dry location as rain was forecast. I do and said so. At about 11:45 I called the office to inquire where the tech was. I was called back with a new arrival time. My point is simply that I don't think I had to call. Someone should have monitored progress and called me. Am I wrong??????

Todd B.
04/11/2014
I was impressed with the time commitment and the work was completed when I expected. Great job to GlassPro in Mt Pleasant, SC.

RL
Ralph L.
Washington
04/03/2014
The Glasspro representative who helped was WONDERFUL!!! She helped me when the insurance lady was trying to be difficult- She got another lady from the insurance company who was more reasonable- Everyone I spoke with from Glasspro was polite and extremely helpful- Very friendly and kind- Thanks so much!! I still need to have the front windshield replaced so I will be back-

KP
Kelly P.
Ladson, SC
03/31/2014
I used the Glasspro in Summerville and they were great!

GP
Gary P.
Ohio
03/19/2014
Excellent service.

D W.
03/03/2014
Michael Cochran made the experience outstanding. He is a definite asset to the company.

SL
Susan L.
Hawaii
02/26/2014
You run a very tidy operation there. I was impressed with efficiency of the front desk staff, the friendliness of everyone I encountered, and the quality of work done. And especially, when I first called to inquire about getting my windshield repaired, the woman I spoke to was highly efficient, thorough and extremely quick to get back to me.

John D.
02/06/2014
I chose Glass-Pro because of their interest in and support of the community, specifically of Respite Care Charleston. Now I can also say that I am happy about the contact with them and the work they completed on my windshield.

PT
Peggy T.
02/06/2014
Just love the new windshield! Thanks so much for doing an excellent job! Great to do business with a company that provides what they promise...superior service!