STEVE W.
06/01/2018
Both employees I dealt with ,a female service advisor and the installer, Craig Andre, were both friendly and efficient
I called on Wednesday and the repair was done in my garage as planned on Friday. Great service

SF
Stella F.
03/15/2018
Never showed, Never Called
I scheduled my windshield replacement on 3/9 which was to be done on 3/14 so there was plenty of time. I called at 12:00 to confirm my 1:00 appointment. At 2:45 I called again and the person who took my call could not reach the technician by phone or by text. I'm so glad I missed my lunch that day waiting around for them.

CF
Christi F.
10/05/2017
Excellent Windshield Repair....Even Better Customer Service!!
This is my 2nd windshield replacement within six months. Both replacements have been performed by Craig Andre. He is terrific! The quality of his workmanship and his professional and friendly customer service makes Glasspro a top notch company! He is a 5-star employee! When the next rock hits my windshield, I'll be calling Glasspro and asking specifically for Craig! Thank you!!!

John M.
01/06/2016
Repair
Your technician, K-Shard Fields, replaced the windshield on our 2013 Toyota Highlander. He did a very good job and was very professional.

SL
Stan L.
04/11/2014
Question 5 needs more than a yes/no answer. I was told I was second appointment that morning. It was estimated that I would see the tech around 10:30 - 11am. I was asked if I could provide a dry location as rain was forecast. I do and said so. At about 11:45 I called the office to inquire where the tech was. I was called back with a new arrival time. My point is simply that I don't think I had to call. Someone should have monitored progress and called me. Am I wrong??????

Todd B.
04/11/2014
I was impressed with the time commitment and the work was completed when I expected. Great job to GlassPro in Mt Pleasant, SC.

RL
Ralph L.
04/03/2014
The Glasspro representative who helped was WONDERFUL!!! She helped me when the insurance lady was trying to be difficult- She got another lady from the insurance company who was more reasonable- Everyone I spoke with from Glasspro was polite and extremely helpful- Very friendly and kind- Thanks so much!! I still need to have the front windshield replaced so I will be back-

KP
Kelly P.
Ladson, SC
03/31/2014
I used the Glasspro in Summerville and they were great!

GP
Gary P.
Ohio
03/19/2014
Excellent service.

D W.
03/03/2014
Michael Cochran made the experience outstanding. He is a definite asset to the company.

SL
Susan L.
Hawaii
02/26/2014
You run a very tidy operation there. I was impressed with efficiency of the front desk staff, the friendliness of everyone I encountered, and the quality of work done. And especially, when I first called to inquire about getting my windshield repaired, the woman I spoke to was highly efficient, thorough and extremely quick to get back to me.

John D.
02/06/2014
I chose Glass-Pro because of their interest in and support of the community, specifically of Respite Care Charleston. Now I can also say that I am happy about the contact with them and the work they completed on my windshield.

PT
Peggy T.
02/06/2014
Just love the new windshield! Thanks so much for doing an excellent job! Great to do business with a company that provides what they promise...superior service!

JN
Jessica N.
02/06/2014
Great experience. Michael Cochran was courteous and professional.

EB
Edward B.
02/06/2014
The small crack in the windshield seemed to be reasonably fixed while at the Glasspro Center. A few days later the crack appeared to resurface.

SK
Stephen K.
01/29/2014
Driving from Cary, NC and Charleston on Monday, a rock hit and chipped our windshield. The car was heading to Ft. Pierce, FL the next morning. Phone call, appointment, repair, all very smooth, professional and cordial. Thank you.

TD
Tom D.
01/17/2014
Technician showed up on early end of time window, completed work quickly, and was able to transfer all my work parking stickers to new glass without a problem. Thanks

Susan S.
01/15/2014
Glasspro has always provided great service. We are very happy with their work and their customer service. Would not go anywhere else.

ES
Ed S.
01/10/2014
Made appointment......drove over to your Mt P store........but had to wait 20 mins from my appt time.... for tech to get started

Todd M.
01/10/2014
Efficient, Friendly, Fast and Very Professional--from the moment I walked in the door until my vehicle was returned the entire experience could not have been better.