Latest Review over 3 years ago

Jane A.
Murrells Inlet, SC
11/01/2016
Amazing Service!
Glass Pro of Myrtle Beach was very accommodating. They helped to get my insurance authorization, and they set up a day and time to install my windshield that worked with my busy schedule. The service technician, George Hamilton was amazing! He not only installed the glass, but replaced some trim, and fixed other areas around the glass. The car looks better than it did before the glass replacement. All and all, very professional. I would highly recommend.

David G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
07/08/2015
prompt, professional and personable servervice
Our need was urgent, and the MB shop responded quickly. Chris called to let us know he was coming and he arrived on time. He was pleasant and competent. I will be glad to recommend this company again.

SA
Steven A.
04/11/2014
The service technician was great.

PB
Paul B.
Minnesota
04/07/2014
Very satisfied

PH
Patricia H.
04/02/2014
Very good service, from the office staff to the tech that came out. Thank you.

FS
Francis S.
03/26/2014
The girl at the Myrtle Beach store did a great job waiting on me and was very professional and pleasant but she had to work on my windshield herself and customers coming in the office. That was just not a good thing but not her fault she had to do both jobs. Give her a raise.

John S.
03/26/2014
We have used Glasspro in the past, which is why we requested the location on Grissom Parkway

SU
Sharyn U.
West Virginia
03/21/2014
Kathy was very professional

NT
Nicholas T.
03/17/2014
Due to some bad weather in our area, I spoke with customer service representatives of Glasspro several times to reschedule. ALL of them were polite, professional, and accommodating. I have used Glasspro in Charleston where I used to live and now in Myrtle Beach. I am always satisfied with the customer service and work. Thanks!!

CD
Cecilia D.
02/11/2014
Exceptional customer service! I was greeted by name when I walked in the door, and my car was immediately taken by the technician. Very impressive!

PW
Paul W.
Washington
01/29/2014
They should have touched base with me the morning they were scheduled to come out. I stayed at my office all day and they did not come until 4:15 and I had things I needed to do out of my office.

Ray G.
01/10/2014
Your service is second to none. The professionalism of your staff far exceeded my expectations. I recommend you without hesitation.

ER
Ellen R.
Connecticut
12/30/2013
Thank you for your prompt, courteous and quality service.

Marianne M.
12/27/2013
Completely satisfied. Made the call early on a Monday morning at 9am and had an appointment by 1pm. Headed north for the holidays and was able to leave town the next morning with no worries. Thanks for a job well done!

RL
Robert L.
12/02/2013
I was very satisfied with the work and I would refer their services to my friends and family.