Latest Review over 1 year ago

Jane A.
Murrells Inlet, SC
11/01/2016
Amazing Service!
Glass Pro of Myrtle Beach was very accommodating. They helped to get my insurance authorization, and they set up a day and time to install my windshield that worked with my busy schedule. The service technician, George Hamilton was amazing! He not only installed the glass, but replaced some trim, and fixed other areas around the glass. The car looks better than it did before the glass replacement. All and all, very professional. I would highly recommend.

David G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
07/08/2015
prompt, professional and personable servervice
Our need was urgent, and the MB shop responded quickly. Chris called to let us know he was coming and he arrived on time. He was pleasant and competent. I will be glad to recommend this company again.

SA
Steven A.
04/11/2014
The service technician was great.

PB
Paul B.
Minnesota
04/07/2014
Very satisfied

PH
Patricia H.
04/02/2014
Very good service, from the office staff to the tech that came out. Thank you.

FS
Francis S.
03/26/2014
The girl at the Myrtle Beach store did a great job waiting on me and was very professional and pleasant but she had to work on my windshield herself and customers coming in the office. That was just not a good thing but not her fault she had to do both jobs. Give her a raise.

John S.
03/26/2014
We have used Glasspro in the past, which is why we requested the location on Grissom Parkway

SU
Sharyn U.
West Virginia
03/21/2014
Kathy was very professional

NT
Nicholas T.
03/17/2014
Due to some bad weather in our area, I spoke with customer service representatives of Glasspro several times to reschedule. ALL of them were polite, professional, and accommodating. I have used Glasspro in Charleston where I used to live and now in Myrtle Beach. I am always satisfied with the customer service and work. Thanks!!

CD
Cecilia D.
02/11/2014
Exceptional customer service! I was greeted by name when I walked in the door, and my car was immediately taken by the technician. Very impressive!

PW
Paul W.
Washington
01/29/2014
They should have touched base with me the morning they were scheduled to come out. I stayed at my office all day and they did not come until 4:15 and I had things I needed to do out of my office.

Ray G.
01/10/2014
Your service is second to none. The professionalism of your staff far exceeded my expectations. I recommend you without hesitation.

ER
Ellen R.
Connecticut
12/30/2013
Thank you for your prompt, courteous and quality service.

Marianne M.
12/27/2013
Completely satisfied. Made the call early on a Monday morning at 9am and had an appointment by 1pm. Headed north for the holidays and was able to leave town the next morning with no worries. Thanks for a job well done!

RL
Robert L.
12/02/2013
I was very satisfied with the work and I would refer their services to my friends and family.

RK
Russell K.
11/27/2013
The customer service representative that worked with me was so very nice and easy to work with. She worked with my schedule to set up the appointment and changed the location where my windshield was to be replaced the day of my appointment with no problem. If all customer service representatives were as pleasant as she was the world would be a better place. The gentleman who changed my windshield was efficient and kind. I will have my windshield replaced with Glasspro in the future and will recommend to family and friends. Thank you!

WW
William W.
11/27/2013
The efficiency of the job was quickly executed.

James M.
Murrells Inlet, SC
11/25/2013
Don't want to replace the windshield again but if I have to, Glass Pro is the place to do it. Thanks.

JO
John O.
10/30/2013
Glasspro was wonderful. I called on Monday morning after having my window shattered by vandals overnight on Friday. They told me to come right in and they would take care of me, and they did. Service personnel were friendly and helpful. I did not realize my insurance covered the glass...but she knew my company (Safeco) and said they did cover - no deductible and got that all taken care of for me. The only thing I would say was a small negative is that not all the glass inside my vehicle was vacuumed up. There were still little pieces I found under the seat. I was able to get them picked up...but that would be the only comment I would have is that the technician needs to be more thorough in cleaning up the broken glass pieces. Otherwise....a very good experience and will definitely recommend to friends when they need glass work!

Jackie M.
Washington
10/23/2013
Kathy was one of the best customer service people I have ever encountered What a pleasant personality and experience dealing with her She is a gem.