Glasspro North Charleston

Charles F.
North Charleston, SC
09/25/2018
5 Star Service with real people
I called first to get details, price,soonest service time. The reseptionest was very helpful and was able to get me in that morning. The service took about 20 minutes for a rock chip(nice waiting area coffee and a news paper). I couldn’t even see where the chip was when they brought the car out. I will be back if I need any further glass service. I will send family an friends there.If you like talking to people instead of online service this is the place for you!
Charles

Kenneth S.
Charleston, SC
05/15/2018
Not reliable and trustworthy
Called to schedule a “Back Glass “ replacement. I received the quote and scheduled date.
My appointment was at 8am, at 8:20am a problem occurred between the technician and my repair service. However, that was a coverup because I were given a quote for a “Windshield” and I was told it was my fault. I immediately called “Safelite” and had my “Back Glass” repair the same day and professionally.
I would never recommend or use Glas Pro services, NEVER.

MO
MILENA O.
Summerville, SC
03/08/2016
Your technician, Eric Hayes, replaced the windshield on my 2013 Nissan Altima.He did a great job as well as staff were very professional.

Melissa S.
Minnesota
04/02/2014
Every one was professional and courteous, but I want to make special mention of the tech that worked on my car. I don't drive my car much and with the warmer weather the wasp had moved in. I didn't know about them until they were after the tech. He was a champ. He won the fight but would have had an easier time of it if he had some insect spray in the van. I would recommend this for the safety of your techs.

MF
Mary F.
03/26/2014
The technician was a fantastic ambassador for your company !

KC
Katherine C.
03/13/2014
When we were initially patched thru to your office, the sales rep or scheduler asked us for our street address, phone numbers, and other basic questions and in response to our answers each time said "awesome" "perfect" or some other "cutesy" word. I know this is the growing trend for companies and customer service, but it is "ridiculous!!!" Customers should be answered in polite terms when responding to simple questions and not be made to feel like children who are doing a GOOD JOB by answering a simple question! My goodness, why couldn't she have said thank you for each answer rather than "awesome"?? I mean really, is it "awesome" for a customer to give their phone number or address to a company they are wishing to hire to do work for them?
Jo Ann N. from Glasspro North Charleston responded on 03/14/2014

Glasspro takes feedback very seriously.  The owner personally contacted this customer to hear first hand her experience.  We have pulled the call and shared this feedback as well as the call with our customer service staff so they are aware.  Thank you for sharing this perspective.

James C.
03/12/2014
Thanks. Great service.

GS
Genevieve S.
03/07/2014
Great Service from both customer service rep and technician. I was very impressed and will use again if I need a repair to my windshield.

GN
Gary N.
03/07/2014
I really appreciate the prompt service.

EC
Elizabeth C.
02/26/2014
I have used Glasspro before and have already recommended Glasspro to someone else. For Glass repair, they are the first name that comes to mind.

James C.
02/06/2014

LH
Lauren H.
02/06/2014
Great experience. Easy and professional.

KC
Karen C.
01/27/2014
I would not use any other than this Glass Pro. I have used them several times and am always extremely satisfied.

VS
Valerie S.
01/22/2014
I was very satisfied with the accommodations made to repair my windshield as promised. The technician was on time (which I appreciated very much) and he was very courteous as he came to my home to tell me all of what he was going to do. I did recommend Glasspro to my sister as well as I was glad my insurance company (State Farm) told me about the company the good job they would do to repair my window. I was highly satisfied and the job was WELL DONE!

EN
Elliott N.
01/16/2014
Upon arrival Glasspro technician K-Shard noticed that my windshield has rain sensors, however the replacement glass in his van did not. He immediately contacted the warehouse and the correct glass was promptly delivered. I'm so glad he noticed this before he started working! He did an excellent job replacing my windshield and even cleaned out the inside of my car afterwards, IMPRESSIVE!

Cynthia M.
01/15/2014
Excellent service!! Wouldn't change a thing.

Jason L.
01/15/2014
Both the customer service representative and technician were outstanding. Very courteous, prompt and professional. Will recommend this company to everyone.

Leonard S.
01/15/2014
I was very pleased with the service. The reason I gave a 4 to rating the overall experience was because a time could not be pin pointed as to when they would be doing the service. The time given was between 8 a.m.

CD
Chris D.
01/10/2014
Would be helpful to confirm the location of the GlassPro that is performing the work. I drove to Mt. Pleasant only to find out that my work was being done in N. Chas.

Mary B.
South Carolina
12/30/2013
I wouldn't use any other glass company.