TW
T W.
Moncks Corner, SC
08/08/2018
Dissatisfied customer
It seems they use inexperienced installers. Damage vehicles but ( oh well )because the part they damage is old so they use glue and a drill to fix the problem.. Since this was a cash payment it seems they do not show the same respect if the Installation was an insurance claim.. Oddly enough I do work for an insurance company and it is disconcerting to know that they treat customers different when it is not being backed by an insurance claim

Becky S.

Kyle B.
New Braunfels, TX
09/02/2017
Leaking Rear Window
Contacted Glass Pro, and spoke with shop owner. Told him 3 year old truck rear window was leaking. Set up appointment to verify. He told me the Dodge Ram has a lot of trucks that leak around 3rd break light and not usually the rear window. Service tech set up and checked it anyway (which I was willing to pay for). Found the light leaked not the window and saved me probable $500.00 Thank you both for your honesty and integrity. A Ram Truck dealer probable would not have been so straight forward and honest. Thank you.

Charity M.
Summerville, SC
11/10/2016
The employees
Great service and great customer service. Will defiantly come back.

Robert G.
02/03/2016
glass pro
this was a great experience in how to run a business. They were very timely with there work great job.

Richard B.
04/02/2014
Very courteous and professional

WH
William H.
03/28/2014
May I share a personal experience with you? I waited the two hours for my windshield to be replaced, and in the waiting room I met Emily, one of your fine, dedicated employees. Emily was professional, but her enthusiasm for her company really shows. Even on the telephone, she was pleasant, knowledgeable, and very confident about what she was saying. I am a retired senior credit executive with a Fortune 500 Company, and I would be proud to have Emily on our team.

Samuel S.
03/25/2014
Sam said the technician who completed the glass work was very professional, and super nice. He made sure he would get his vehicle back within 24 hours.

KD
Kirk D.
03/20/2014
Amy was super. She literally took care of everything. Great person doing a great job.

IL
Irlene L.
03/05/2014
The representative that I met was kind and very informative. He took the time to add a personal touch to his work and kept me informed of what he was doing. Also, I would like to say that if all of your reps are like the one that came to do my install then your company will always be amazing. Attention to detail and customer interaction that was provided by this rep was amazing and I want to make sure that credit is given when credit is due. That being said on a 1 to 10 scale, the rep rated a 13 with extra points for kindness, sincerity, attention to the details, and customer relations. In this fast-paced world we live in he showed that not all businesses are about making a quick buck and I respect and admire that.

Jason T.
Montana
02/28/2014
Very good customer service! Very nice work.

Ray G.
Washington
02/13/2014
Great job

LO
Leo O.
02/12/2014
About a decade ago I had an experience that was less than favorable with Glasspro. However, I believed that they deserved a second chance, and this time the experience was much, much better. This was not an insurance claim repair, so given my out of pocket expenses I am still highly satisfied with the service and workmanship this time around. Thanks.

FP
Floyd P.
Arizona
02/06/2014
Glasspro was very professional to deal with

WF
Wanda F.
02/03/2014
I was pleased with the services

Amy M.
01/31/2014
EXCELLENT!!!!

Rosemarie B.
12/23/2013
Was pleasantly surprised that the technician came out the same day especially at the holidays. He was informative, easy to work with and understand and got the job done quickly and to my satisfaction.

Donna B.
Washington
12/20/2013
GlassPro has always done very professional, prompt work for me. The people that I interact with at the shop are genuinely nice and courteous and knowledgeable to deal with. I would choose to go to GlassPro over any other glass shop any day of the week! Ashley in Summerville is great!

James H.
12/19/2013
My experience was very pleasant, quality of workmanship was very good, he even cleaned the floor mats. Thanks for a job well done.

Rene C.
12/13/2013
My windshield does not seem as though it has the same darker tint that the previous one had. I am not sure how to know if it did. I was told that the windshield was the same but it does not seem dark enough to me.