Latest Review about 1 year ago

Dwight S.
Reevesville, SC
11/01/2017
Outstanding service
Technician SVT22 Mark did an outstanding job replacing my Jeep's windshield. Very prompt and on time. Highly recommend this business.

TK
Tim K.
Round O, SC
08/08/2017
wOw
Great customer service. I am glad the tech wanted to change the rubber seal surround to ensure a perfect repair. They changed my Toyota glass with Toyota glass which is also great. The tech came out to the house and did a perfect job. The only improvement I would suggest would be to offer a good/better/best up-sell on new wiper choice to go with my new glass and a new little green tree from my mirror with their name/address/number/email on the bottom. I had a good experience with the Summerville location which had me have my wife do the same a few years ago. This also made me call Glasspro again when I needed them again. This time with Walterboro. And next time I need glass, it will be Walterboro again. Thanks to an awesome crew and job well done.

Joanna B.
Walterboro, SC
06/26/2017
Judy is the best! The rep i spoke to recently, Jessica, was awesome and fast as well!!
When I had my back window shatter and it was about to storm, Jessica had me set up so fast and Judy got to my job and got my car in the bay so fast and was so helpful and understanding. I really appreciate that ! I would recommend Glass Pro to everyone.

KT
Kristen T.
Moneta, VA
12/30/2016
Judy is the BEST!
Judy is the best customer service person I've ever encountered. We came through Walterboro from FL on our way back to VA and a rock from a logging truck cracked our windshield..she helped us out big time, quickly, nicely and professionally. We make the trip to FL alot and I will only go to her from now on. Don't go anywhere else!

BD
Bernard D.
04/11/2014
Quick, efficient, pleasant and prompt.

TN
Timothy N.
01/07/2014
Great technician. Thanks for quick service during the holidays!!!

ET
Elizabeth T.
12/20/2013
The installer was very efficient and all questions asked of him about the installation

Tina M.
09/25/2013
The technician was wonderful, got my window put in my truck eventhough it was going to rain.happy happy thank you so much.

AH
Andrew H.
06/12/2013
Every aspect of my experience with GlassPro was perfect! Thank you,

SD
Sherri D.
04/01/2013
Impressive all the way around !! Thank you !!

Marvin S.
03/04/2013
The service I received could not have been any better. Glasspro did all the work! My initial call was greeted with courteous, polite efficiency. Kyle Thomas installed my windshield and went beyond my expectations by vacuuming my vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised and very satisfied. Thank you for taking what I thought would be a painstaking process and turning it into absolutely no effort of my part. Great job, Great people!

GC
Gloria C.
11/09/2012
Excellent service, could not have asked for any better service, all the personnel were polite and very helpful. I am completely satisfied with the total experience and that is rare to find with most companies these days. Would highly recommend your company to anyone. Fantastic job!!

WP
Willard P.
10/24/2012
Made the mistake of going elsewhere last time I needed a windshield replacement. Wasn't making the same mistake again.

FD
Fred D.
09/17/2012
Good work. He even vacuumed the car out.

Mary D.
08/24/2012
I am quite pleased with the work. You were prompt and courteous, called as I asked. I was working and you worked around that situation to do the work on my truck. The only small detail was some of the left over glue, dried, black, flaky pieces came floating out the first day! Lol silly me thought there was a spider or bug of insect and got scared, till I looked closely at it. But yes, I am very satisfied with your company. Thanks for doing your job!!

Robin W.
07/30/2012
The gentleman that replaced my windshield was named Nick. You have a valuable asset in this young man. Not only does he do excellent work, he is very professional, punctual, and just an all around nice young man. He is one that will give you repeat business. Thank you Robin

JE
Johnny E.
06/27/2012
The technician left a lot of glass inside the vehicle. He did vacuum the majority of the shattered glass from the front seat, but left the backseat area untouched. The job was well done otherwise.

TH
Tiffany H.
04/30/2012
Everyone was great. The customer service reps. made making an appointment easy to set-up and was great. They had no problems taking my credit card over the phone . Everyone was great. Highly recommend.

Lounell S.
04/27/2012
This was the worst experience I have ever had dealing with auto glass company. The tech installed my windshield and broke the wiper motor in the process. He never told me about him breaking the wiper nor did he discuss what he had done after completing the work. I did not get a copy of the bill so he added that it was broke after he got my signature. If I had a copy of the receipt it would have shown that I did not sign off on the tech breaking my wiper motor! This cost me $150 out of pocket due to Glass Pro not taking care of the mistake their tech made. I will never go back to this company and will never have anything good to say about Glass Pro. surely will not recommend them to .Taking care of the customer is not their priority!
Jo Ann N. from Glasspro Walterboro responded on 06/08/2012
It would be inappropriate for us to discuss the specifics of this situation. We certainly feel customer service is our top priority and take any unusual situations to the highest level within our company and resolve with the utmost professionalism and would hope the other reviews on this site would speak for our workmanship and integrity.

RL
Randall L.
04/16/2012
Job well done!!!!! Thank you.