Business Solutions

business image

Glassman Automotive Group - Kia Subaru

Average Score
Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5
3.7

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5

About

We treat each customer with concern and we enjoy exceeding your expectations. Let us show you our dedication to excellence!

All Departments' Reviews
3.7

Andromedia B.
Southfield, MI
12/22/2015
Category: Sales
Subaru Sales
I just purchased my fifth Subaru and as always I was given excellent service by my salesperson, Bill Marx, and everyone else involved in the purchase. I was treated with respect and the salespeople were concerned about my wants/needs and not just the sale. I also use the service department and get excellent customer service especially from Sarah.
Recommended
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.