EB
Pacoima, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
01/12/2021
Quality work
Kris is a very knowledgeable mechanic, knows what he’s doing and cuts no corners in getting a problem fixed properly.

CR
Cindy R.
Winnetka, CA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
01/08/2021
I bring my Suburban and CTS here, will not take anywhere else. I trust Kris and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

RE
Roni E.
Glendale, CA
HUMMER H2
12/15/2020
Professional and helpful
I was very happy with Kris the mechanic. He kept in touch with me through out the process. My H2 runs great. I found my mechanic for all my cars. Specially my Hummer.

VL
Vincent L.
Van Nuys, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/12/2020
Honest and Reliable
Hands down the best place to get your vehicle serviced. Kris was extremely helpful and very direct about the issues that my truck had. They took the time to go over every issue in detail and make sure everything was back to normal. I HIGHLY recommend coming here if you suffer any issues.

DK
David K.
Cadillac DeVille
12/10/2020
Awesome Shop
I really appreciate the professional and personal experience of bringing my 2005 Cadillac to GM Elite Auto.

GMC Yukon
12/09/2020
GM Elite Auto
I recommend GM Elite Auto.

HUMMER H2
11/30/2020
Best GM mechanic
Best GM mechanic in a large radius and specialist in Hummers. Fairly priced and very knowledgeable.

LP
Luz P.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/24/2020
Great Customer Service!
Where do you find a place that has great service, honesty and reasonable prices these days....here! Will definitely be back!

GS
Garry S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/20/2020
Chris is the Majic of this shop.
Chris treats the customers as a friend and his prices are vary fare. And oh, buy the way his work only needs to be done once.

Maria P.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/19/2020
Chevy Side step
I'm very happy with the side step Chris installed on my Chevy truck. He has worked on all my vehicles and has done a great job and he's a nice guy!

Jason B.
Long Beach, CA
HUMMER H1
11/18/2020
Personal Service
Best service ever. I will only go back to Kris for my service.

Cadillac Escalade
11/10/2020
Kris is the best
Best auto shop in Granada Hills!

AP
Alex P.
Frazier Park, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
11/05/2020
New brakes on my Corvette!
GM Elite installed an upgraded brake kit which has transformed the way my car drives. He also fixed a number of other issues with the car. His knowledge of these older vehicles is so valuable. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to him for regular maintenance and performance upgrades!

Mike M.
Lancaster, CA
10/29/2020
Great work, great valu
Originally took my truck in for DEF fluid issues. They performed a road test. An issue was discovered with the upper control arms and upper ball joints. They call me up and I gave them the "go ahead" on the repairs. I'm going to Utah next month. I am extremely happy he found the issue. Showed me the worn out parts afterwards without me asking. Great job, and it was done faster than I expected. Thank you.

DK
David K.
Cadillac DeVille
10/23/2020
Cadillac's Northstar
I brought my 2005 Cadillac DeVille in for an engine misfire issue. Was diagnosed and repaired in short order. First class service. Highly recommend.