Business Solutions

Golden Collision Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Sherry S.
11/08/2022
Don’t remember the last time I experienced such wonderful service. All employees were so friendly and attentive to my needs. My Subaru was returned to me...

LR
Ltc Joshane R.
11/01/2022
Would recommend and use again

LP
Loverd P.
10/25/2022
Overall not great. Staff was always easy to talk to and polite
See above

Debra C.
07/15/2022
Good experience
Overall, I had a good experience. The staff gave a quick estimate and did not add any surprise charges. The staff were all pleasant, polite and professional...

KT
Kelley T.
06/09/2022
Quality work you can count on
We have used Golden for many years and have never been disappointed with the quality of work and the friendliness of the staff.