Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KG
Kelly G.
Mercury Sable
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Kelly said he brought his vehicle to the business to have his oil changed. The service was fine, but he left his son's vehicle for service as well, which is where a problem emerged. They changed the oil on it and they checked it for a leaky exhaust. They did not find anything, but they charged almost $80 for the inspection. They did not go over the charges or let him know of the extra service and its costs.

Shane M.
10/18/2016
Do Not Come Here
Please everyone do not come to this crappy place these people charged me $90 just to check the engine light and charged me another $300 just to change my headlights. I took my car to another shop down the road where they only charged me $0 to check engine light and $60 to change headlights. These people are known to rip people off
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 10/19/2016

We provided an estimate to replace both headlight bulbs on your Cadillac which required removing the front bumper cover and called for about 2 hours in labor. The repair was declined, no repairs were done and you were not charged. When you brought your second car in we stated there would be a $79 diagnostic fee to check the check engine light. Not only was this to check the light but also to diagnose the massive engine misfire. After tax your total bill came to $87.70 for the diagnosis. If you have any questions give us a call at 330-454-0485.

TP
Tamara P.
03/08/2016
Argumentative
The owner's son "the manager", is childish and has no customer service skills.

Karen S.
02/11/2015
Trash
I wouldn't take my vehicle here again if it were the last place on Earth to have anything done at all! Prejudice establishment! I have never in my life heard so many racial slurs. What a joke and a disgrace to this world.
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 02/12/2015

All of our customers know this review is the furthest thing from the truth. I find the spelling of the last name says it all.

CHESTER B.
Saturn Ion 2
08/30/2013
Your labor rates are higher than some dealerships !
Had I known your price for front pads,I would have went to someone else. Your prices are much too high Not again,ever !
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 01/20/2014

The total for his front brake job was $128.95. You be the judge on how expensive this repair was.