TC
TOM C.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/04/2019
Last visit to Grand Island Auto Tech.
Done quickley and good service.

Matt C.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Matt said they provided good service and are really nice people.

Michael H.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good.

MIKE R.
Nissan Sentra
11/01/2019
Knowledgeable, honest and friendly service
I've used GI Auto Tech for many vehicles over the last 10 years. They have are knowledgeable and honest with the work needing to be done. They'll help identify the part that's needed and order it for you or you can purchase yourself. Not every shop does this. I feel confident when I bring in a vehicle for service, it's done correctly and honestly.

Great job!

LL
LARRY L.
10/31/2019
I like Daves" word on fixing the problem.
Dave was able to get the parts I needed and install them. Thanks Dave!!

VL
VICTOR L.
Ram 1500
10/31/2019
Quality work every time.
My family and I have been going to Grand Island Auto Tech since we moved the Island 14 years ago and have never been disappointed. We have seven vehicles in our family and go to Mike and Ron for everything from Inspections and Tires to Brakes and electrical. They have always been quick and a pleasure to deal with.

ARLAND S.
10/27/2019
Very good and very reliable service.
Appreciate the fact Mike did every thing possible to keep the cost of repair down, very good service and very reliable work.

JOHN H.
Buffalo, NY
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/23/2019
Excellent service Reassonable prices
always rec good service and work done in reasonabl time

GG
GREGG G.
Kia Sorento
10/23/2019
Outstanding as always!
On time work done with precision.

FW
FRANK W.
Nissan Versa Note
10/22/2019
Service on time as promised
Great people to work with. Customer focused .
Work done on time

SIMRAN M.
Lexus ES 350
10/20/2019
Resonanable Rates; Good Mechanics
Overall a good experience. I ran into few times for my Lexus. They are quick and efficient!

DEBBIE C.
10/19/2019
Trustworthy, fair, honest
Trustworthy, fair, honest and I would recommend them.

NL
NANCY L.
10/18/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest

KC
KEITH C.
10/16/2019
Trust Mike and Ron with all my vehicles
Mike and Ron and their team always do a great job on all our vehicles and always have our vehicle ready when we need it back. They are very thorough and check the whole vehicle over for other problems that may need to be addressed, I trust them to help keep my vehicle safe and my family safe on the road I have been a customer for more than 15 years.

MICHAEL C.
Niagara Falls, NY
10/16/2019
Grand Island Auto Tech
Awesome repair shop to take your vehicle, they do an excellent job on fixing up your car and cheaper than the dealer. Had a heater problem and they fixed it no problem