Dan S.
03/29/2018
Unsettling News
First of all, I worked at Wheeler Toyota for 11 years and left the company prior to the ownership change. Wheeler was a great company to work for and I left in GREAT standings to pursue my dream in law enforcement (the owners were very supportive).

Today, I learned one of their long term employees is also following their dream to become a police officer. The employee advised the company (Brad/ owner) and told him he was in the hiring process, but it was not a sure thing. It should be noted, Brad advertises to his employees to better themselves and pursue their dreams. I’m this case that philosophy is not true.

Since this employee was honest with the company, they now see him as a burden and he is being fired tomorrow for “just cause.” If this is how Grants Pass Toyota (Brad) treats it’s employees, just imagine how they treat their customers.

DJ
Debbie J.
07/30/2017
Great place with no pressure!
We've been doing business for years at this dealership and they all make things so easy. We did our research before going in, and Tom W. took great care of us without any pressure or hassle. In less than 3 hours, we drove our Camry home and couldn't be happier! Kudos to Tom and Mike! They are both great assets to Grants Pass Toyota!

JY
Jerry Y.
03/16/2017
Great place to do business
Very laid back easy going non pushy atmosphere Mike and Jimmy were great and very eager to help me. I will definitely buy there again

Jean-Paul G.
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Jimmy:-- great service
Tues 15th was very busy. Had the Prius towed to Wheeler. Jimmy took care of us. And his customer service and his eagerness to satisfy and help was a nice touch for that day. Hope Wheeler realize what they have in Jimmy. The old-hands were taking themselves too seriously...

CG
CRAIG G.
Ashland, OR
NISSAN ALTIMA
11/23/2015 Category: Sales
Tom Weldon!!!!!
I have not bought a car in 17 years mainly because of past experience with car salesmen. Tom made the buying experiencing enjoyable and stress free. I definitely will recommend my friends and clients to him!

CL
CRAIG L.
TOYOTA CAMRY
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Honest, quick and painless
I came in twice and both salesmen did not pretend they knew more about the car than they did. I was impressed with John in his knowledge, but he was busy when I finally came back with my wife. Now Steve is new in this business, but I am glad he got my easy sale. I knew what I wanted, and he filled that need and nothing more and nothing less. I like that. Usually, I have to battle with salesman in something during the sale, but all went fast and smooth. FYI: This did not bother me, but the person (forgot name) that I did the final signing with, was a little UN-professional by blasting credit unions in general. I am taking this as a warning, because I did believe him, but I have done business with a certain credit union for 5 loans, and I have never been disappointed. Also, this credit union gave me a loan for my last Toyota, when others, including dealerships, would not. Thank you and I will pass on the word!

DEVON M.
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Always happy to help!
Thank for the fast help and getting me back on the road!

KJ
KAREN J.
Crescent City, CA
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Nice, friendly atmosphere
Service and people were friendly and great!

DAWN H.
TOYOTA PRIUS
11/12/2015 Category: Service
They very friendly. willing to get me in as soon as possible and it is close to home.
Very friendly. Got my car serviced in a timely fashion.

TL
TIMOTHY L.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/11/2015 Category: Sales
Sales guys performance
Tyler and Ted did an awesome job getting us a vehicle that fit our needs. Both were polite and easy to work with.

EC
ERIC C.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
11/11/2015 Category: Sales
They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable!
I would recommend Wheeler Toyota to everyone!

SR
STEVEN R.
Gold Hill, OR
TOYOTA PRIUS
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Plenty of help
Lots of help. Everyone in the center is wiling to help u

MJ
MARY J.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Wheeler honest and helpful
It's always nice to know you can trust a dealership like Wheeler. They are always friendly and very helpful.

PR
PATRICK R.
11/08/2015 Category: Sales
Good people willing to work with you to find what you are looking for.
Sean did a great job helping me find what I wanted and keeping me informed throughout the process. I am very happy with my new truck and will return when it is time to do it again.

V(
VEDA (.
Cave Junction, OR
11/07/2015 Category: Service
I feel they take good care of my RAV and thus are taking good care of me.

BL
BOBBY L.
11/06/2015 Category: Sales
No Pressure
I like all of Wheelers staff. The Service dept, The maintenance crew , The Salesmen, they are all mannerly, respectful and helpful.
They listen to you, inform you and explain the automobile to the customer. We have had a long relationship with Wheelers and I highly
reccomend the dealeership to my family and friends.

SL
SHAUNTEL L.
TOYOTA SIENNA
11/05/2015 Category: Sales
Car Sale
No pressure sales. Excellent customer service.

ME
MVL E.
11/05/2015 Category: Sales
The People!
Sean Lewis helped my husband Jedediah and I find my perfect work truck! I really appreciate the low pressure atmosphere, since I have had past experiences with purchasing a vehicle that were awful.
The paperwork was ready for me to sign the following day, which was very efficient and got me out on the road in my new 2015 Toyota Prerunner. Thanks guys!!!

CD
CHRISTINE D.
Smith River, CA
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
11/05/2015 Category: Service
Great people, good service
The dealership is small enough that they know me, but large enough to provide great service and products.

KE
KENNETH E.
11/04/2015 Category: Sales
Regular service
Always very good service, thank you.