Jose B.
El Sobrante, CA
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the business provided good service and great communication.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/23/2018

Jose thank you for taking time to leave us this teriffic 5-star review. We're glad we were able to provides such great service and communication. At GTA we strive to communicate clearly any necessary repairs as well as cost associated with those repairs. Our goal is to have a completely satisfied customer and prevent any surprises upon vehicle pick up. If we've done that then we feel we've done a good job -thanks for trusting us with your ride and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Joe L.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the employee he dealt with was unpleasant and took advantage of him. He would not recommend this business for service.

PH
Paul H.
Sonoma, CA
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business is not honest or truthful.

RP
RED P.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2018
Honesty and Knowledgeable
Very trustworthy. They tell me what's wrong, they fix it and they charge me a fair price.

They do it right! Thank you.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Red for your kind comments -we make every attempt to treat people the way we wanted to be treated, fairly and honestly. We look forward to your next visit, thank you for your business!

UH
Ursala H.
Volvo V40
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Ursala said she was happy with the service, the employees did what they said they were going to do.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Ursala for taking some of your time to leave us this 5 star review, we appreciate it and YOU!

BL
Bronwyn L.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Bronwyn said the staff communicated really well and they were good about following up. The email diagnostic report she received was meticulous.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Bronwyn for your review it is our job to make sure customers have a complete understanding of what is going to be done to their ride, why and how much it's going to cost. We're glad we were able to communicate well wtih you, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

LISA B.
GMC Yukon
02/28/2018
Very accomodating
I had the flu and the car started to make noise. They did not have a loaner vehicle that day for me, but made arrangements with Enterprise rental car and they came and picked me up at Greentech. The following day, I was returned to Greentech by Enterprise when they were able to lend me a loaner vehicle while my car was being fixed. When my vehicle was done being fixed a fee days later, I told them that I was still sick and unable to return the loaner and pick-up my vehicle until the following day. They were fine with that.
This took so much stress oit of my life, since my children were sick also :/
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/02/2018

Lisa we certainly hope you and your children have gotten over the flu and are feeling better!! And thank you for leaving us this awesome review -we know car repair is stressful as it is so we do what we can to make the process as stressLESS as possible!

AG
Adam G.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business is honest.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you Adam for taking time to leave us this 5 star review -we appreciate you and your business!

LE
Louis E.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Louis' daughter. She said this business gets the job done.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Louis, we appreciate you and your business and would like to thank you for leaving us another awesome 5 star review! We love you Louis!!

SD
Sally D.
Chrysler New Yorker
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Sally said the business provided good service.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Sally we know time is a precious commodity and we appreciate you taking some of yours to leave us this 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again for your automotive needs!!

DE
DAN E.
02/14/2018
As always, outstanding service.
Great, thorough inspection!
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Dan thank you for taking time to leave us a 5 start review! And a special thank you for coming to see us earlier this month for your oil change service. We're looking forward to seeing you in a few months for your next automotive service!!

STEVE B.
02/11/2018
GreenTech is the Best!
Great courteous service! The staff is always accommodating and helpful. We feel very confident in the skills and knowledge of everyone who works there. Always happy to bring my truck there for servicing.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Steve thanks for your great review -we strive to communicate clearly and professionally with our clients. It is of utmost importance to us that they completely understand what is going on with their vehicle. We feel this is key to building trust and loyalty with our clients as we hope we have built with you. Again, Steve  thank you! -we look forward to seeing you for your next automotive need.

Jose L.
Jeep Patriot
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Aurora. She said the staff was timely. It made it quick and easy for her.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review guys!

Dolph R.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/04/2018
Brake job
They re honest and trustworthy crews, I use this place for my cars to drop off to fix or repair or oil changes. They are great. How can u rely eleswhere if they re honest? U should go and check into Green Tech in Santa Rosa
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks Dolph we know time is a precious commodity and we appreciate you taking some of yours to leave us this great review. We look forward to working with you and your cars in the future!

BP
BETSY P.
02/02/2018
Lost my business due to not having my car accessible for pick up
For the second time the garage failed to leave my car outside for after hours pick up. Very inconvenient and frustrating especially since I had given very clear instructions on both occasions that I would be there after work. Of course they apologized but how many times do they expect me to overlook that kind of disregard.? I’ll be going elsewhere in the future. Disappointed to say the very least. I like to support local businesses but only when they respect me. I would have given them zero stars but the review would complete without at least one star highlighted. That’s wrong.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Betsy we can't apologize enough because we know car repair is inconvenient and somewhat stressful. Then add to that a lack of follow through on our end and it becomes an even bigger inconvenience. We want you to know we have learned from our mistakes and have implemented new lock-out procedures to prevent this from occurring in the future. We would love it if you were able to find your way back to us for your automotive repair needs but completely understand if you don't. Either way we would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. And thank you for pointing out a weakness we've learned from.

TC
Tiffany C.
Cadillac SRX
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said this business always provides good service and she has no complaints.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Tiffany C. thank you for taking time to leave us a 5 star review -it's greatly appreciated, as are you!

LAURIE M.
01/25/2018
Honest and Professional
Santa Rosa is lucky to have GreenTech Automotive. GreenTech staff are professional, courteous and trustworthy; they offer high-quality, dependable auto service. And, bonus – they are a green, clean shop! No reason to ever take my car anywhere else.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Laurie M. for your awesome review. Our goal is to NOT leave a lasting impression on our Mother Earth. We do this by kieeping our foot print small and recycling NEARLY EVERYTHING our shop produces -going and being Green is of utmost importance to our staff and we're glad it's important to our customers as well!

Aaron B.
Ram Pickup
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff was quick getting him in and out. The overall service experience was great.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Aaron we know time is a precious commodity and we appreciate you taking some of yours to leave us this 5 star review!

RK
ROD K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/23/2018
Honest, competent crew.
I have never felt ripped off here. There were a couple of instances when they could have easily padded a problem to extract more money...they didn't. I have always felt comfortable with their assessments and will remain a faithful customer.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Rod, thank you for your putting your trust in us and we will continue to earn your trust, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Marwan D.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Marwan said he liked everything about the service. The staff are very professional and timely. The service is reasonably priced
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you Marwan for leaving us this great 5 star review, we strive to keep our pricing affordable. We appreciate you and your business, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.