Latest Review about 2 years ago

EE
Estrella E.
11/27/2018
Trustworthy place
To me trust is important. Believing someone genuinely want to serve you, or provide the service to you car without adding more work that is not needed in order to make more money,it has been always my fear.
This is the feeling this place gives me, TRUST. I know they are knowledable about fixing cars...but I am more interested about the human knowledge of honesty, integrity. Having the deep understanding that we all are here on earth to serve one another in honest manner is very important tome when I choose to make transaction with people....it feels relaxing to me to take my car there and to know that CHARLIE, the front desk person and Matt the owner are there to take care of my car needs in a honest manner.
I know they are trustworthy because I love to engage people in conversations to get to know them better. All the drivers and employees I encountered in this place while driving me to my office while my car was being repaired; shared with me their experiences working at this shop. Also their honest action spoke very highly to me in several instances I made transaction with them.
I treat my car with respect....and my car deserve a good CAR DOCTOR.

thank you for all your support!

Jose B.
El Sobrante, CA
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the business provided good service and great communication.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/23/2018

Jose thank you for taking time to leave us this teriffic 5-star review. We're glad we were able to provides such great service and communication. At GTA we strive to communicate clearly any necessary repairs as well as cost associated with those repairs. Our goal is to have a completely satisfied customer and prevent any surprises upon vehicle pick up. If we've done that then we feel we've done a good job -thanks for trusting us with your ride and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Joe L.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the employee he dealt with was unpleasant and took advantage of him. He would not recommend this business for service.

PH
Paul H.
Sonoma, CA
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business is not honest or truthful.

RP
RED P.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2018
Honesty and Knowledgeable
Very trustworthy. They tell me what's wrong, they fix it and they charge me a fair price.

They do it right! Thank you.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Red for your kind comments -we make every attempt to treat people the way we wanted to be treated, fairly and honestly. We look forward to your next visit, thank you for your business!

UH
Ursala H.
Volvo V40
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Ursala said she was happy with the service, the employees did what they said they were going to do.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Ursala for taking some of your time to leave us this 5 star review, we appreciate it and YOU!

BL
Bronwyn L.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Bronwyn said the staff communicated really well and they were good about following up. The email diagnostic report she received was meticulous.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you Bronwyn for your review it is our job to make sure customers have a complete understanding of what is going to be done to their ride, why and how much it's going to cost. We're glad we were able to communicate well wtih you, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

LISA B.
GMC Yukon
02/28/2018
Very accomodating
I had the flu and the car started to make noise. They did not have a loaner vehicle that day for me, but made arrangements with Enterprise rental car and they came and picked me up at Greentech. The following day, I was returned to Greentech by Enterprise when they were able to lend me a loaner vehicle while my car was being fixed. When my vehicle was done being fixed a fee days later, I told them that I was still sick and unable to return the loaner and pick-up my vehicle until the following day. They were fine with that.
This took so much stress oit of my life, since my children were sick also :/
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/02/2018

Lisa we certainly hope you and your children have gotten over the flu and are feeling better!! And thank you for leaving us this awesome review -we know car repair is stressful as it is so we do what we can to make the process as stressLESS as possible!

AG
Adam G.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business is honest.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you Adam for taking time to leave us this 5 star review -we appreciate you and your business!

LE
Louis E.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Louis' daughter. She said this business gets the job done.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Louis, we appreciate you and your business and would like to thank you for leaving us another awesome 5 star review! We love you Louis!!

SD
Sally D.
Chrysler New Yorker
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Sally said the business provided good service.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Sally we know time is a precious commodity and we appreciate you taking some of yours to leave us this 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again for your automotive needs!!

DE
DAN E.
02/14/2018
As always, outstanding service.
Great, thorough inspection!
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Dan thank you for taking time to leave us a 5 start review! And a special thank you for coming to see us earlier this month for your oil change service. We're looking forward to seeing you in a few months for your next automotive service!!

STEVE B.
02/11/2018
GreenTech is the Best!
Great courteous service! The staff is always accommodating and helpful. We feel very confident in the skills and knowledge of everyone who works there. Always happy to bring my truck there for servicing.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Steve thanks for your great review -we strive to communicate clearly and professionally with our clients. It is of utmost importance to us that they completely understand what is going on with their vehicle. We feel this is key to building trust and loyalty with our clients as we hope we have built with you. Again, Steve  thank you! -we look forward to seeing you for your next automotive need.

Jose L.
Jeep Patriot
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Aurora. She said the staff was timely. It made it quick and easy for her.
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review guys!

Dolph R.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/04/2018
Brake job
They re honest and trustworthy crews, I use this place for my cars to drop off to fix or repair or oil changes. They are great. How can u rely eleswhere if they re honest? U should go and check into Green Tech in Santa Rosa
Nathan B. from GreenTech Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks Dolph we know time is a precious commodity and we appreciate you taking some of yours to leave us this great review. We look forward to working with you and your cars in the future!