06/07/2018
Courteous and efficient service
I came in with a warnings of low tire pressure. The technician found a nail in the tire and quickly repaired it. While waiting I witnessed the man at the desk go beyond duty to find a tire for a customer that they didn’t have in stock. That’s real customer service.

Kia Sportage
05/27/2018
Brakes
Needed brakes installed on the front of the car. Quick install and done within the time frame.

MAX B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/12/2018
outstanding service
Service did what it said it would do, even in the alotted time frame. The charge was fair for the sevice work they preformed.

JUDY R.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/23/2018
Nice place
Very friendly staff

02/23/2018
Satisfied Customer
The experience was very refreshing. I was early for my appointment but was greeted warmly and professionally upon entering. The customer service was outstanding and the technician was thorough and courteous. The best experience I’ve ever had at a car repair shop. I will definitely return for future automotive needs.

MAE R.
Dodge Caliber
12/17/2017
courteous service...
I will go back to this place I was treated with fast, courteous service.... I also bought a set of tires here. I am very pleased with the product...I would recommend Greensboro tire on Randleman Rd. to anybody...

KW
KAREN W.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/30/2017
Friendly, inviting environment
Staff are polite and friendly.

GK
GILBERT K.
GMC Terrain
09/26/2017
They are always very helpful
They always do a good job and is always helpful .

CL
Very informative

PAMELA G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/10/2017
Every associate interacted with me, even the mechanic.
Always think of this location for my SUV needs and repairs.

regina s.
02/26/2017
INSULTING UNPROFESSIONAL FRONT DESK CUSTOMER SERVICE
I had horrible customer service. Two different friends tried to warn me before I took my car to them. I don't like to play the race card but that is exactly how I felt. Never encountered such horrible customer service and I'm not just saying that. I even paid money to have my car towed to they're shop prearranged, and paid again to have it towed some where else without them even looking at it. Thats how insulted i felt. I am a reasonable person and in no way provoked how I was treated and I'm not just talking or even mad. Never will I recommend to anyone. Very unprofessional customer service. Can't say much about the mechanic because my car never made it past the "1940's themed" customer service prank.

LG
LEE G.
07/11/2016
Very satisfied with the service

ROGER W.
Reidsville, NC
09/22/2015
Clean and professional
We were so happy to locate Greensboro Tire. We were traveling out of town when we got a flat on a brand new set of tires. The service dept and desk personal were welcoming and had us on our way in no time at all. The place was clean and orderly. Hope not to have to go through that experience again but if we do they will be there to help us out.

CG
CALVIN G.
03/24/2015
Car
I enjoy doing business with Greensboro Tire. I find the staff friendly and welcoming. The work is done well.

Honda Accord
03/23/2015
Polite and efficient!
Great experience. Kept scheduled appointment.

JEAN B.
Stoneville, NC
03/19/2015
clean, honest, Manager Roger.. nice,friendly
will go back for service

SL

WILLIAM KENDALL J.
Mazda 3
12/27/2014
The Wow!
On a recent visit I needed to have my engine splash guards replaced on my car. !t had been 6 years since I ran over something on the highway and destroy the undercover and splash guard. A former Mazda dealership in the city replaced everything but the side splash guards. It looked horrible and flexed terribly. Got the parts together took them to GTAA and after about 30 minutes the mechanic had everything on the car and looking better than when I first bought the car!! Great job!!!

RON and PAM C.

LAURIE B.
Stokesdale, NC
12/03/2014
dependable service
I always get fast,freindly service.They do good work and are dependable.