Greggs Automotive Maintenance and Repair Center

Gregg C.
Ford Edge
12/15/2018
nice
Nice oil change done in a timely manner,

GL
Greg L.
12/13/2018
Service - honesty - integrity
Always ready to serve our automotive needs. Becky is knowlegible - friendly and greets us with a smile. Greg is a first class businessman and auto mechanic.

Candice C.
12/10/2018
Integrity, and quality
Towed my vehicle and handled job proffesionally!!

Matt L.
BMW 128i
12/08/2018
Great service, once again
I love bringing my vehicles to Gregg’s. They remember me, the service is always excellent and pricing is very reasonable.

Jim H.
Ram 1500
12/08/2018
I would trust Gregg with my bank account.
I frequently recommend Gregg's to friends. The cost for a break job seemed high but I am old and everything seems expensive. Both Gregg and office lady are nice, efficient and competent.

Thank you.

Jim Hanson

JN
Joe N.
North Port, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristin. She said that the place is always super friendly and helpful.

12/07/2018
Honors warranty
They replaced oil sensor under warranty.
Very pleased with oil change and sensor replacement.

FC
Frank C.
Ford E-150
12/01/2018
Can't say enough
They did work on one of my fleet vans they were honest , on time , excellent workmanship,
it's a pleasure to leave with no surprises. I'd recommend Gregg's to anyone.

June K.
11/30/2018
Customer service and honesty
We were pleasantly surprised with the honesty and customer service that was given to us. We would recommend them to others.

John P.
HUMMER H2
11/29/2018
Great service ..and quality workmanship..And a great staff ..
Just like I stated ..great service ..and quality workmanship ..and a great staff ..that take care of you ..and is there to assist you ..
In your needs ..
Only place I go ..

PG
Pat G.
11/29/2018
Gilreaths truck
Very thoughtful and courteous service. Done right and quicker than expected. I’ll go back again when I need to 😃

Kymberly B.
11/28/2018
The people and efficiency.
I've been going to Gregg's Automotive for almost two years now and never once have I been disappointed with the service. Gregg and his employees go beyond the call of duty. I'm very thankful that I found them.

FR
Frank R.
Nissan Xterra
11/28/2018
Radiator repair
I brought my SUV to Greggs Automotive for a leak in the radiator. They found out the radiator needed to be replaced and took care of everything within one day. The price even came in lower than what they estimated. Excellent service.
Gregg M. from Greggs Automotive Maintenance and Repair Center responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks for the review Frank.  It's our pleasure to be on target when it comes to estimates and better when we beat them.

EP
Erna P.
11/27/2018
Can handle anything
No matter how silly, serious, or right on target my car concerns are, the team at
Gregg's will patiently, thoughtfully, and completely explain the issue. I may have
to wait my turn if it's really busy, but we always find the time to quickly assess
and make a plan of care that works for both of us, time and safety wise.
Calling about my brake peddle sinking frequently to the floor, I was told
about using my hand brake as a safety backup on the way to the shop.
The impaired master cylinder was replaced. Another hot day, the A/C
didn't work. The quick assessment...… I had left the A/C button on off position
after cleaning the car! Quickly and graciously resolved. Then there was the case of
my car making a ding, ding, ding sound after my low rear brake shoes and drums were
replaced. A quick ride around the block for show and tell....It was my front hub cap
wobbling and needing better fastening. Nothing to big or small for Gregg's team!
Becky in the office is your invaluable contact person.....many thanks to all!

Thanks  Erna for such a great review.  We really try to do the right thing at all times.  Nobody is perfect every time but we truly try to on target 100% of the time.

HM
Henry M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/24/2018
Emergency repair
Kudos to Gregg and his staff
As long as I have this car he will get all of my business
Very fair and fast
They make you feel like family

Jan A.
11/15/2018
Personal service. Friendly office person
Great service as usual. Completed when promised

Lexus ES 350
11/15/2018
Oil change n just check
Service was excellent no problems was ready before I asked! It was a very good experience from beginning to end

WL
William L.
11/11/2018
Personal touch!!
Greggs Automotive took exceptional care of us after an accident. They repaired our car and then dropped off our vehicle to a body shop. We are extremely pleased with the service!!

AA
Art A.
Cadillac CTS
11/09/2018
Good people
I will donate $100 dollars to your favorite charity plus pay for the labor if you can find the rattle in the right rear end of my CTS. I have been suffering with this noise for over a year.

PE
Patti E.
Virginia Beach, VA
11/06/2018
Trustworthy
I will definitely be coming back to Greggs Automotive for all of my vehicle repairs. The last auto shop could care less about my safety but your group explained everything that needed to be done and even worried about my safety on the road. It's nice to know that the Old School mechanics still exist. I will definitely recommend your shop to all of my friends!!

Above all our clients safety take 100% of our decisions.  We try to think of one of our family members are in your vehicle when you drive away.  Old School and Old Guys rule!!!