Greggs Automotive Maintenance and Repair Center

Rosanne M.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
03/16/2019
Regular service
Very pleased with the service for my 2011 Infiniti. I had an appointment for 8 a.m. for an oil change and the car was ready for me in 45 minutes. Could not ask for better service or
attention from anyone. Thanks Gregg.

Brett B.
Kahoka, MO
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the staff did a good job.

ND
Neil D.
Kia Sorento
03/15/2019
Trust.
Gregg and staff were recommended to us when we first moved here three years ago. Thank you neighbors. It makes me feel good knowing my trust is well deserved. Thank you Gregg

KD
Karen D.
03/13/2019
Gregg is great!
We have not lived here long. After trying to get a discount with Gettel Toyota and they would not call me back, I went to my trusted app, Repair Pal, which we used at our former residencecwith great success. Once again, they steered us to the best automotive service, Gregg’s Automotive! They are wonderful! Performed the 30,000 mile checkup on my Prius. Did an outstanding job!

John C.
Nissan Murano
03/13/2019
honest business
best in southwest florida. fair price, caring biz.

PL
Peter L.
Ford Thunderbird
03/12/2019
Efficient, good job and reasonable price.
Work was done quickly and with no problems. A lot less expensive than a dealership.

Scott M.
03/11/2019
Audi Headlights....PITA!
I brought my aging 2007 Audi to Becky at Greggs because the headlights were failing. It uses fancy Xenon headlights that require a high voltage ballast transformer to start working...unlike the newer LEDs which do not have ballasts. Since I recently lost my job Gregg and Bob helped me to save $ and charged me minimum labor costs for repairs to replace the ballasts and headlight assemblies. The Audi dealer would have cost twice as much for these repairs.

Again, many thanks to Gregg's for their honesty and repair knowledge.

Scott.

Don P.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/10/2019
location, personable, caring service reponse
Handled my issue completely and at a very fair price

Rich C.
Lexus ES 350
03/08/2019
Lexus maintenance
Always dependable service and great customer care. Informative on what needs to be serviced soon. Friendly staff

Dodge Dakota
03/08/2019
Dodge dakota
Communication and prompt service
Offering a ride home if necessary
Job done right

GB
Gary B.
Arcadia, FL
Pontiac Bonneville
03/07/2019
Very pleased with attention to detail
Two recent road trips of significant mileage (approx 5,000 total) caused me to seek car servicing and inspection. I'm very confident that Gregg's Automotive put in the time necessary to attend to service work that gave me assurance that I could travel safely and with little concern of something bad that might happen. I'm appreciative of their attention to details that other might overlook. I've recommended Gregg's to friends.

Bill M.
Dodge Charger
03/06/2019
Antique cars
They are great on working on the old stuff. My 1970 Charger has never ran better!!! The people at Greg's are as good as it gets.

Chrisanna W.
Lexus ES 350
03/02/2019
Honest Service
I have a 10 year old car, for the first time I’m my life and Greg helped me to understand the steps I need to take to keep my 2009 Lexus running!

GC
Gregg C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/02/2019
Leaking Mercedes
My leaking Mercedes was towed into Gregg's shop on Monday morning and due to it being a rather complex vehicle it took 3 days to get parts
and do the repair to the power steering pump. Picked it up and on the way home noticed the ABC light on and suspension did not seem right. I contacted Gregg and he came to my house a day later and fixed it by reprograming the ABC function and adding more fluid, since both the power steering and the automatic ride height share the same hydraulic fluid. Great Service!

Scott M.
03/01/2019
Happy at Gregg's Automotive
Gregg's has excellent, experienced mechanics that help me to save money. Becky at the front desk is also smart and a pleasure to work with.

LR
Lucille R.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Lucille said they gave her good service and they were fantastic. They went above and beyond what she had expected and she received very good personal care.

ER
Elkie R.
Buick Lucerne
02/26/2019
Happy Camper.
After some major trials and tribulations with another shop , I researched my cars problem through Repair PAL and identified a shop Greggs that got the thumbs up. Had my car towed on Monday. Was shocked and sad to hear the previous shop left looses wire , melted fuse box and leaking water pump without bringing to my attention after they installed a fuel pump and said it's all good. Bobby and Becky itemized the problems , resolution and cost. Satisfied. My son who is a full service and autobody mechanic in NYC was satisfied as well.
I have found my new go to place. Thank you.

DF
David F.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/26/2019
Fast and competent
I had my headlight's lightbulb replaced. I went to Walmart first but they didn't know how to do it. Gregg's did.

HL
Hans L.
HUMMER H3
02/22/2019
Greg’s automotive is throughout, timely, and efficient.
After taking my vehicle to Greg’s automotive they not only diagnosed my engine’s problem, they fixed it for less than it would of cost me elsewhere. Greg’s automotive also found a couple of other problems with my vehicle and fixed them too. Had it not been for the keen eye of the mechanic (who has 40 years of experience) my cars problems would of cost me much more. I plan to always take my vehicle to Greg’s automotive. I trust Greg’s automotive for their professionalism and expert service. There’s no one I’d have work on my hummer H3 but Greg’s automotive.

Terry M.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/22/2019
Prompt and courteous service on my Corvette
Greggs team did a great job on my vehicle, maintenance wise and trouble-shooting (fixing) an air conditioning leak. They took my car in when promised and within a couple of hours my vehicle was ready for the road. The Office Staff was very efficient and quick to settle and explain my bill. Free coffee as well in a comfortable waiting room.