Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

GM
Gregg M.
Owasso, OK
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said that the business always does a good job, they are polite and friendly and they do a good job. He said that it takes a long time sometimes but he thinks that they are honest, straight forward and he wishes that they were closer to his home.

MARTA M.
12/05/2018
Courtesy, Honesty
Your service people and office staff are trustworthy. I haven't been pressured for an unnecessary repair.
BY THE WAY, a strut/shock service was recommended. Can you send me an estimate?

James S.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
12/03/2018 Category: Service
James said overall, there is no problem.

DT
DINO T.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/30/2018
Well organized and efficient.
Same as above.

JOHN S.
Ram Pickup
11/21/2018
Tire Repair
We go to Greg’s for all our maintenance needs including tires! They are always so kind and helpful. Would recommend to anyone!

11/20/2018
Always thorough and dependable service
When others can't find the problem, Greg's team can. Now I have them doing all the maintenance. Friends and coworkers have started going to Greg's because they know I wouldn't drive that far if it wasn't worth it. Now they are converts, too.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for letting us know Greg s is taking care of people.

PB
PAULA B.
GMC Acadia
11/20/2018
Greg is the man!! Thanks you so much!
I will keep this short. I can't thank Greg enough. This man has integrity and is truly there to help out his customers. I took my 2011 GMC Acadia to a different auto service because I heard a sound on a Saturday and I knew Greg's was not open (btw never again will I take my car to anyone but Greg). After looking at my car this other place told me I needed repairs that would cost $2400. I decided to take my car to Greg's because I trusted him. After Greg looked at my car he said he thought it was mis-diognosed. He repaired the car and it was less than $100. My car is back to purring like a kitten and my pocket book isn't screaming. Do yourself a favor and take your car to Gregs!
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/21/2018

First of all thank you Paula for taking the time to let us know Gregs Auto and its employees are taking care of customers they way you deserved to taken care of. we thank you for allowing us to keep your car going.

CF
Carolyn F.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said the customer service is always great. She stated the owner is like family to them and they will always take their vehicle there for repair.

RICK B.
11/12/2018
Friendly fair concerned
I like the staff and the way they handled my vehicle
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Mr. Brook, Always enjoyed you and the misses.

JOE P.
Dodge Stratus
11/09/2018
I like the employees and they do good work Also they are close
I would recommend them to any of my friends.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Potvin, always a pleasure serving you and your needs.

Rebecca H.
11/09/2018
Great Place!!
I have been using Greg's Auto for a couple of years now and just love having a mechanic that I trust!! Great family, great place!!

This Is why i do it.

JEFF M.
Chevrolet Cutaway
11/08/2018
Honesty Is The Best Policy
I originally called Greg to have them replace the fuel pump, but after revealing the maintenance history to him, he pursuaded me to let his team perform diagnostics on the vehicle to make sure it was the fuel pump? He assurred me that he understood that I use this vehicle to make my money with and that it wasnt going to just sit around for days on end and that he had a team of guys eager to work on it first thing in the morning. I even brought it in and left it overnight for them to work on the cold start & drivability issues in the morning.

Comes 1pm the next day, I called up and spoke w Chelsea, who told me that they had other priorities that came up and the guy working on it was doing other things. When I started asking questions, she put Greg on the phone who explained that his foreman was busy working on it and going through the diagnostic codes. So, w these conflicting stories, I decided to pay them visit and observe things a bit? So, I am sitting across the street in a truck and nobody is working on it and didnt appear to have worked on it? Then I get a call from a decaling company who stopped to look at my Cutaway because they wanted to sell me vinyl decaling and he told me that nobody was working on it when he was looking at it over an hour earlier? So, I called Greg and asked him if his guy was working on it still and he tells me off and on now? I told him that I was sitting across the street watching what was going on and that there was nobody around and had not been for over an hour? Then he got upset and said he needed to have it for atleast a couple of days more & this wasnt going to work and to come and pick it up! Then he tellls me it was going to cost me atleast a couple of hundred dollars for their time invested in diagnostics? I said, For what? You have not come up with anything! After exchanging more words, he dropped the charges and told me to just pick it up by 6pm.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/08/2018

I love these type of reviews, first of all the customers never tell the whole story so here we go. The customer had the vehicle at 2 different shops (that I was told + customers worked on himself) to have the concern diagnosed of how the vehicle ran bad first thing in the morning till vehicle warmed up. So yes I asked customer to bring in night before so it could set and be completely cold. My shop foreman went out approx @ 9.30 am to start the diagnosis process of reading dtc (eng codes) and to monitor engine data. The tech spent approx 1hr 20 at vehicle between trying to get the worn out ignition key to work so we can start vehicle and removing interior engine housing to be able to access engine for further testing on the first trip out to vehicle. Bad thing about these type of diagnosing is that the vehicle has to completely cool off to continue testing as it starts running correctly once at operating temperature. Tech working on vehicle came in shop approx to research engine data and trouble codes at which time he spent approx 30 + min in research time evaluating trouble codes. Mr Mann called @ 12.40 and spoke to one of the counter personal which came to me with questions and to tell me(Greg under a car working on it) cust needs car tonight. Ok so i made a mistake by not confirming when van had to go home and assuming the customer knew it would take some time to diagnose what others have tried to diagnose & some have thrown parts at it in attempts of repairing customer's concern. I got on the phone and talked with Mr Mann about the vehicle, yes the shop foreman who was looking at Mr. Mann's vehicle was also looking at other cars also. As I stated to Mr. Mann I did understand he made money with his vehicle and needed back as soon as possible and is why the shop foreman was looking at it due to the back log of other customers cars that were in front of his van. So during our phone conversation I explained process and stated that I may need over night and could possibly be several days as to prepare the customer of a time line with no suprises  and to get everything wrapped up once the issue was diagnosed and Mr Mann was going to check and verify if he could do that and I mentioned I would keep diagnosing until he called back to say either way but would make sure vehicle would be able to go home that night which is why I was asked to talk to Mr. Mann to answer questions. So no conflicting stories, just misunderstandings.Just because their is not a technician sitting in, on or around the car doesn't mean work is not being preformed behind the scenes. Not sure what time Vinyl company came by and if they noticed the interior inspection cover off?, The tech could have been at lunch, bathroom, different car, cigarette break no telling. By this time tech was preparing to go back to continue the diagnosing steps at which time Mr.Mann called back and stated to me (Greg) that he didn't understand why it would take so long to diagnose and we should be able to do it pretty quick. I stated to him that if he wanted to pick up the vehicle and bring back that we have 2 hrs in the evaluation time which does equate to $200.00 . Mr Mann said he didn't think he needed to pay because we couldn't tell him what was wrong with the car. So since I have dealings like this before, but I wasn't mad but frustrated because you spend time on someones vehicle to find out they've tied your hands and blind folded you so you cant take care of their needs and now you've been held up helping someone else and their needs. So at this time I did state to Mr Mann that I felt this wasn't going to be a good relationship and I wasnt going to be able to help him in the time he needed the van diagnosed & repaired in so I did forgive the time & money we had in it as not to be called a liar or a cheat (not directly but come on Title" Honesty is the best policy). So here I am typing a response to something that should have just went away and marked it up to not a good fit for him or us. Instead of helping a customer that is appreciative of what we do and gives us the time needed to take care of thier concerns . I wish Mr Mann the best of luck towards getting his van repaired and quit throwing parts at the car.

Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/08/2018

(i forgot this little tid bit) Oh and about being honest, I just remembered this. The customer called me originally and just wanted a fuel pump installed in the truck. I (Greg) informed customer best avenue would be to diagnose what the issue was instead of trowing parts at it. So if we were dishonest would I recommend to determine exact cause of the drive ability concern or do what customer wanted  and install a fuel pump that wasn't possibly needed.

DV
Derek V.
Owasso, OK
Ram Pickup
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the service was done well.

KN

ROBERT H.
Coweta, OK
11/01/2018
Always customer satisfaction
We have been going to Greg's for over 10 years. We recently had a small issue and they made sure that it was worked out. They do their best to make sure the customer is satisfied with their repairs.

We appreciate you all.

JIM W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/29/2018
Honest and dependable
It’s so important to have a place where you can take your car and get an honest fix and Greg’s is that place. The owner cares about his customers and it shows through his work ethic, quality mechanics, customer service and dependability.

MITCH R.
INFINITI M35
10/29/2018
Thank you, Greg’s!
The staff at Greg’s Auto does a great job - as always.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 11/08/2018

You are Great Mitch, we appreciate you.

DON W.
Ford Edge
10/21/2018
Great job !!
We were extremely happy with the work you did on our car, from the front desk to finish. The job was completed in one day, it works great and the cost was much less than we expected. Thanks so much for all you did

BECKY B.
10/20/2018
Our family Go To Mechanic
Greg has been our family’s mechanic for 15 years now. Always great service and competitive prices. We recommend him to everyone we know.

GH
GREG H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/20/2018
Gregs is the best!
We have taken our cars to Greg for close to 20 years. He is fair and honest. Trust him completely. Top rate service. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.