Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

07/16/2019
Honest.and caring people.
We are customers for life.

Sandra M.
Thunder Bay, ON
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the business was great.

BW
BILL W.
07/13/2019
Explorer
Over 245,000 miles and going strong because of Greg's Automotive :)

SR
STEVE R.
07/11/2019
Trustworthy
Integrity. Always great work!
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you sir, always a pleasure to see & vist with you. Thank you for trusting your cars to us.

Chrysler Town & Country LWB
07/09/2019
Greg's Automotive Service is Awesome!
They are diligent in figuring out the problem with my vehicle, making recommendations, and then completing the work.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you, we appreciate you very much.

Charlotte S.
Honda CR-Z
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Charlotte said the staff was easy to work with, and they are very reliable.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Charlotte for taking time to let us know how were doing and appreciate the 5 stars, I know next time well give 10 star service to make up for the confusion.

RICH B.
07/04/2019
A Man of Integrity
I had the pleasure listening to Greg handle someone on the phone while waiting for my 2016 Honda Odyssey to be serviced. As I heard Greg handle a man who thought Greg ought to be able to do more for less money with regard to his car I was amazed at how patient how gentle and yet how firm Greg was to hold to the truth. I have personally experienced Greg And his staff do excellent work on our car. These days it is difficult to find competent and professional auto service—Greg’s Automotive has my business and my highest endorsement

RZ
ROBBIE Z.
Lexus ES 350
06/28/2019
Always good to us
We have been going to Greg’s for years and they have always treated us very well. We have a lot of vehicles that tend to always be needing to go in at the same time and Greg is always really fair with us. Would highly recommend!

DEWEY B.
06/28/2019
SERVICE IS THE RULE HERE. very pleased with the effort and the end result of my visit.
they are in business for a reason, its called Service and the customer's Satisfaction, got both on my visits here.

Brian B.
Oklahoma
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff were friendly and took care of him.

CL
Carol L.
Nissan Murano
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Carol said their communication keeps her in the loop with her vehicle and with whatever is happening with it at this business.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Carol for allowing Greg's Auto to keep you moving on, sorry took longer than expected. Thanks for your patience, some these cars don't play nice.

SA
STEVE A.
Lincoln MKC
06/18/2019
Greg's Team is Great
Greg and his team make it feel like family every time I'm in there for service. I do feel like I'm getting good value for the $ spent there.
I enjoy having a relationship more than just a quick/cheap transaction.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 06/21/2019

You my friend rock.

AJ
Alexis J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Alexis said the staff is professional, nice and fast.

ROGER G.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/08/2019
Tkrnsmission and Rear Differential
Although it took a little longer than I would have liked, I am happy with the results and I realize at times things happen that prevent getting things done as quickly as hoped. I have never been dissatisfied with Greg's Auto.

David L.
Coweta, OK
05/30/2019
Wasn't satisfied
In April I came in to purchase a tire and have it mounted on my SUV, but I had ordered the wrong replacement wheel, so Greg's stored my tire to return wrong wheel and aquire correct on. On able to purchase another wheel my wife returned to collect tire that was purchased. Do to the long delay and forgetfulness a conflict arises and Greg argued with my wife curse with foul language and threatened her. This behavior was unacceptable, nevertheless I that same day I did receive the tire purchased. Why did all this drama have to take place. Greg wanted to apologize to my wife and work on repairing the issue but damage was done. Will never trust Greg services and tires again. Remember 1 oh crap wipes out all at a boys. Greg lost any future business from me.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 06/03/2019

I will start with yes I over reacted and should of walked away but I didn't. So the other side of story is Mrs Lucas came during a very busy time of the day, never of being here before couldn't find parking (very busy), went to wrong door for service (corporate office door, not sales front door). Mrs Lucas came and asked about tire that we have had in our possession for over a month and no prior telephone call to give us time to locate tire and have ready for pick up. I was asked about said tire and unfortunately at that time I had other work going on at the moment and needed to finish what i was doing and think back 1 month + in the past. I asked the service advisor to please get her info and I would find the tire and make sure they got it at which time It seemed Mrs. Lucas got agitated and things took a wrong turn and going south quick. I tried to talk to Mrs. Lucas and went to walk away and I heard her tell my service advisor "my husband trust people too much, you are guys are not to be trusted!" I work way too hard for people to accuse me of being dishonest and at that point, I very calmly asked her to leave my shop which she stated she would not be leaving and kept trying to call her husband using my work phone. I asked Mrs Lucas several times to leave, but I NEVER used any profanity and the only thing I threatened her with was calling the cops due to her refusing to leave. My 3 grandchildren were up front and around during all of this and I know I did not use any fowl language with them right beside me. She would not leave and I needed to get back to work so I called the police to have her removed from the property. As I called she grabbed her purse exclaimed she would never be back and left. Soon after Mrs. Lucas leaving the tire was found and Mr. Lucas was notified and was told what happen and I told him several times that I was very sorry for everything that happened. Mr. Lucas came close to 6 pm to collect the tire. I (Greg) told him I was very sorry for what happened with his wife and if he wanted me to apologize to his wife, I would. He stated that was okay and he wasn't too worried. He explained I had met his "honey badger". I told him if there was anything I could do for him to please call me and let me know and once he found a rim for that tire I would be more then happy to mount it up for him. I offered to come to his work and grab the rim and tire or anything to make it a little easier on him. He told me he appreciated me and we left on good terms. I wish if he felt this way he would've discussed it with me when he was standing in front of me at my shop instead on an on line  review, but nevertheless, I am very sorry for the way that I acted and if you would like to contact me to discuss this, you know where I am located and my phone number.

Mark S.
Mcalester, OK
Nissan Pickup
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he showed up unannounced, and the staff was able to get him in and take care of his problem for a fair price. He stated the owner was a great guy, and he could tell he was there to get the job done.

JJ
Jessica J.
Ford Edge
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said this business went above and beyond. They also communicated well.

LG
Lynda G.
Oklahoma
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Lynda said the business was quick to get her in, fair on the prices and the staff are very personable and honest.

CN
Cody N.
Lexus GX 470
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the business's employees always do a good job.

LD
Lawrence D.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said he is very happy and pleased with them.