Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.2499988/5Overall Rating 2.2499988/5rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988rating 2.2499988

AN
Andrew N.
Jeep Cherokee
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees at the business were very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

JAY B.
02/12/2019
Satisfied Customer
My truck engine started to cut out so I took it in and they got me back on the road the same day.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for letting Greg's Auto and its awesome employees make sure your vehicle is smiling & rolling with proper maintence shell keep tearing up the black top.

ROGER G.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/12/2019
Once again very satisfied
I have never been disappointed with their service. They always do a good job and charge a fair price.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 02/13/2019

Thumbs up to you sir. Thank you.

Jerri D.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jerri said the employees are wonderful people and they always go over and above. She stated she feels that they appreciate her business. To go anywhere else would be a mistake.

JQ
Jennifer Q.
02/05/2019
New Tires & Oil Change
Greg's Automotive Garage and Customer Service is far superior to anyone else out there. I needed new tires and didn't know where to start and I didn't want to get railroaded by the dealership. Chelsea worked with us on options and helped us pick one that best fit our needs and budget. While I had the car in for tires, I went ahead and got an oil change as well and now I will never go anywhere else for that either knowing that it was done right AND knowing that they're doing and standing by their high quality work to help me extend the life of my car.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for letting the other drivers out there know that there is a place that cares and strives for superb service, but if not please let us know.

MERRIE W.
01/31/2019
Always hoest, personable service!
Fantastic service, good prices, quality products, great people!
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Merrie, always a pleasure helping keeping you going.

ME
MATT E.
Geo Metro
01/29/2019
Genuine professional people that do quality work and truly care!
Our whole experience was great!
A family run business that obviously cares about their place as a representation of who they are! It is always a pleasure to be taken care of by people who are passionate about what they do. Our time at Greg’s Auto was not just an experience that was about the job we went in for, but a learning experience given by Greg, who took the time to explain everything to us in detail that made perfect sense to us. Refreshing!!!
Greg’s daughter Chelsea, is a true and thoughtful professional, quick with a laugh and smile. She is amazing, essentially running the office solo!
I would refer anyone to them and know they will get the best, and if they are unable to perform the task, they have other places they hold in high regard to get the job done! This is what community is all about!!!
Thank you for helping with our auto troubles in a way that we walked away with smiles on our faces. Almost as award winning as Chelsea’s!!!
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate letting us show you what service to customer is supposed to be like.

RICK B.
01/29/2019
You guys are trustworthy. You gave me. An estimate for everything my truck needed. I asked you to repair only two items. You did that correctly and in a timely manner. Thanks to you guys for a job well done
See above
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you as always sir.  I enjoy helping good people, and you sir are awesome.

SHANE B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/28/2019
The only place I take my vehicles to!
I love Greg's Automotive I've been working with Greg and his team for more then 10 years and they always keep my vehicles running too notch I own a 96 impala ss and a 06 Chevy Silverado ss intimidator and they are very knowledgeable on performance vehicles! If I have a issues it is always resolved in the most professional manner! Greg's is my place I only recommend thanks Greg, Cody , and Dave for always taking care of me and my SS family!!
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/29/2019

Love the whole family including the chevys. You are a good friend and as I have said before. I enjoy helping good people.

Greg LusbyLo

PB
PAULA B.
GMC Acadia
01/25/2019
Greg us genuinely concerned about giving best service.
Greg always looks at the vehicle history and talks to me about concerns. He gives me tips on keeping my car in the best possible shape. I will never take any vehicle I own to anyone but Greg's@
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for confirming what we do at Greg's Auto is the right way. We will continue to do it this way and if for some reson your experience is not what you expected please call us.

Chevrolet HHR
01/18/2019
Greg’s automotive is the best
I have been going to Greg’s since 2011, and Greg has always done a awesome job when fixing my vehicle. His crew are always on top of it and he is so compassionate towards customers. He always take time out to give me tips on caring for my car. I honestly probably wouldn’t go to any else because his the best.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to let the world know abut Greg's Auto and what a customer can expect.

Jeanine S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said the business is the best around.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you sir, you rock.

Tiffany S.
Oklahoma
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said the mechanic has done such great work that she's bringing her company vehicle's in now.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you Tiffany, we appreciate you and your kind words.

GM
GARETH M.
01/11/2019
Diagnostic visit
I love Greg’s! They are always fair and don’t try to sell you stuff you don’t need. They always start with the cheapest solution first and only move in to more expensive things if that doesn’t work.
I like that they will take me to work and pick me up if my car is just in for the day.
I only need to go in once or twice a year, but I’m always greater like an old friend and they remember my vehicles.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/14/2019

We at Greg's Auto thank you sir, and we try to always get you taken care of the best way possible old friend.

TL
Therese L.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Therese said Chelsea the scheduler and Cody the mechanic were super helpful at the business.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for sharing with the world the type of service you experienced here @ Greg s Auto. For some reason you don't receive awesome service please let us know through various avenue to reach us.

TH
Tyler H.
Dodge Dakota
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said they're always reliable.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for letting us show you how people should be treated.

BW
BILL W.
12/20/2018
Oil Change
Today was only an oil change. Was happy to know that all is good with my vehicle and I’m safe for a few more Thousand miles. Thanks Team Greg’s Automotive👍 Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you sir, Merry Christmas to you sir. And thanks for being there.

Monroe P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Monroe said he got a fair price and it was an overall good experience.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 12/19/2018

Hello and thanks for taking the time to let us and the world know about your experience with us.  I always would like to know what could get us to the 5 star rating with you. Please let us know what we can do better next time please. Be sure to check that oil often and thank you for your service.

GM
Gregg M.
Owasso, OK
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said that the business always does a good job, they are polite and friendly and they do a good job. He said that it takes a long time sometimes but he thinks that they are honest, straight forward and he wishes that they were closer to his home.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for letting us and the world know how we are satisfying your automotive service needs, yes we know it does take a little longer most days and we appreciate you giving us the time to make sure everything is taken care of each & every time for you and every customer that trust us to guide them.

MARTA M.
12/05/2018
Courtesy, Honesty
Your service people and office staff are trustworthy. I haven't been pressured for an unnecessary repair.
BY THE WAY, a strut/shock service was recommended. Can you send me an estimate?

Yes sir lol, Thank you.