Greg's Automotive Service and Tire

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Robin B.
Yukon, OK
07/09/2020
Absolute best automotive place in Tulsa!
Greg and his staff are the best. I have used Greg's for 10 years when needed. I live in OKC and my daughters live in Tulsa. I can always TRUST Greg's to be honest! I would not trust anyone else. We recently purchased a car for my daughter. Greg looked over the car to make sure it was a good car. While she was waiting for her ride to pick her up while Greg looked over the car. Greg helped her write up an ad for Marketplace to sell her old car as we took it to Greg to see if we could fix. Obviously it wasn't worth putting money in it to fix. We already kinda new that....

Thank you, Greg!!

Robin Boring

GW
GEORGE W.
Jeep Compass
04/15/2020
Great Service!
Honest and professional service. Did an excellent job of diagnosing the issue and presenting a cost effective resolution. Would recommend to all friends and family.

KP
Kristy P.
Inola, OK
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Kristy said she appreciated the overall quality of service received was wonderful.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone how your visit and experience was with us, if their ever is a time your not happy or not sure of why please ask and let us know.

KK
Kay K.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Kay said they are extremely nice, professional, and they get the job done as quick as possible.

PB
PAULA B.
GMC Acadia
04/05/2020
I would not take my car anywhere but Greg's
Greg and his crew are the best. You can always trust that you will get top notch service at the best possible price.

TG

BP
BOB P.
04/02/2020
Trust honesty x
Great service good people excellent work

Celeste S.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Celeste said the place was amazing, incredible and honest.

AD
Alfred D.
GMC Yukon
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Alfred said they were prompt, honest, informative and went the extra mile to make sure his vehicle was ok.

RYAN B.
03/20/2020
Love
I have been going to Greg’s for awhile now. Always love the work they do! I have taken multiple vehicles there. Including my mother’s car. Greg’s is my shop, when comes to getting work done on my vehicles.

HF
Hannah F.
Pontiac G6
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Hannah said the staff is super accommodating and nice, plus she didn't have to wait long.

PJ
Patty J.
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Patty said the staff at the business is really honest and always does a good job. She said she has been a return customer for a very long time.

NB
NORA B.
03/13/2020
Pleasantly helpful
Appreciated the time they took to look at my Jeep and let me know what was wrong with it and how much it would cost without charging me. I would definitely go back to either fix it or return with with kind of repair for another vehicle.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 03/13/2020

Hey Nora, so happy you came in and let us look at your vehicle. Thankfully, with this we are able to determine the issue pretty quickly and without charging you. We appreciate your business.

Greg

AG
AMANDA G.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/13/2020
Very friendly knowledgeable staff and so very kind!
I took my Chevy Cruze in for an oil change, tune up, and to have my tire sensor checked. The staff was so knowledgeable and saved me a lot of unnecessary expense! I felt so at ease and comfortable with them. I will be a life long customer now!
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 03/13/2020

Hey Amanda, we are always here for any of your car needs. Thank you for trusting us enough to preform the necessary repairs to get you back on the road. We look forward to helping you out in the future with anything you may need.

LG
Linda G.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Linda said the staff always give her a good job and no worries.
Greg L., owner from Greg's Automotive Service and Tire responded on 03/13/2020

Linda we are always here for your car need repairs and appreciate your business.