North Adams, MA
Dodge Neon
04/17/2019
Fast service and very good knowledge of what needed to be done
I brought my dodge neon sxt in for repairs and got it back within a few hours. even though it needs more work the car handle real good thank you

RK
Richard K.
Adams, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service and the people are very good and the liability of the vehicle is very good.

JOSH C.
04/12/2019
Honesty
I have been using them for years always friendly and honest

JULIE P.
Savoy, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2019
Greylock continues to give excellent service. I appreciate being provided updates, and other issues they discover. Their service has helped to keep my truck in excellent running condition. Will continues to use Greylock.

DONALD C.
Nissan Rogue
03/26/2019
Car Repair
Outstanding customer service! Honest and hardworking. Cost came lower than expected. My car runs smoothly and is quiet again. Thank you!

Kirs S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Kris said the business did a job on his vehicle.

Volvo S70
03/22/2019
Top notch service
These guys always do great work. Never disappointed. Highly recommend

REBECCA B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/21/2019
Battery Charge
Awesome nice people, friendly service. Exactly what I needed. Charged my battery (which is perfect now) for just $20. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

SD
SKIP D.
03/13/2019
Quality repair with straightforward communication.
I would say that I always receive excellent communication from Greylock Repair, with fair pricing and reliable quality repairs.

Pittsfield, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/06/2019
Honest, Friendly, Fast, Direct, Fair Price, Knowledgeable

DAVID H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/06/2019
service on 03/06/2019
great experience, first time customer. service was done prompt, reasonable cost. will definitely go back if service on my truck is neded

MARK D.
03/01/2019
great service
We've been going to Ron and Cary for years, 5 or 6 different vehicles. They always do a great job and are some of the friendliest people you could ever meet.

CZ
COLLEEN Z.
Friendly, fast, reliable service
Ron & Carrie along with their staff are always friendly, fast to help & so far, always able to resolve my problem. Coming from a household of old cars, they just simply are so good to have a finger tap away. ALWAYS ready to resolve any issue that we may have. They are very trustworthy... we are fortunate to have them maintaining their business here in Adams. Ron, Carrie & staff...thank you for always doing a job well done.

KARLA C.
KC
For my second time coming to greylock auto repair for a different car trouble, I was pleased once again with their services and prices!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

KARLA C.
KC
This was my first time coming in to greylock auto repair and it was nice to see the great customer service and the knowledge the personnel shares to the customers. Two thumbs up πŸ‘ πŸ‘.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
02/22/2019
New tires
I blew out my front tire in a pothole. I called them the next day and had an appt for new tires that day. I'm very happy with the tires they recommended for me, along with a good price for them. Thanks! Best place in town for tires and service!

JOSH C.
02/20/2019
Honesty and professionalism
They take care of your vehicle as if it was one of their own

BF
BRYAN F.
Buick Verano
02/20/2019
Great service at a great price
Quick service by great people highly recommend

WK
WALLACE K.
North Adams, MA
Pontiac Montana
02/18/2019
my go to team
This recent visit was a routine maintenance issue, but I have had work done before on my vehicle, and I have always been well satisfied. They take the time to explain everything done. I trust them implicitly for any work on my older vehicle (2001 Pontiac Montana).

DZ
DEBRA Z.
Honda Fit
02/15/2019
Debra Z
Always have great friendly reasonable service!