DEBBIE M.
07/09/2020
Your consistentcy to help us and not give up easily on helping us get back on the road,thank you
100% satified

Bobbyjo B.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bobby. He said the business was really good and very professional.

JOHN S.
06/25/2020
Great work,attention to detail
Fast friendly service at a good price.

06/25/2020
Everyone I spoke to was so nice and they fixed only what needed to be fixed. Great pricing too.

DIANE S.
06/19/2020
Awesome service!
Quick friendly professional service. I need my car for work and a side business. The problem was quickly found and written price estimates were helpful. An appointment was made to remedy the issue. I definitely recommend this garage for repairs. I have also had routine and elective services for recreational purposes to outfit my truck.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/18/2020
Fla tire
I shredded my tire on the curb, and the gentleman found me a spare tire at a decent price after hours. They out it on for a decent price and I cant say enough how grateful I am.

MEGAN B.
06/18/2020
Local and friendly
They are always fast and friendly and Greylock Repair Center. They help me with my cars needs!

06/06/2020
Good Service, Good People
They really know their stuff, and I appreciate that they take time to explain it to you. I felt like I could trust them, they have a good long history and told me straight up what the problems were and the costs.

MARK B.
Cheshire, MA
Honda Element
06/06/2020
Excellent service great people
Great service great people always feel welcome and they expkain what needs to be done and why

06/01/2020
Just all around GREAT service!!
My family (from my 92 yr old dad down to my 24 year old daughter) has been working with Greylock Repair for over 5 yrs now and we are & more importantly, our cars, are always serviced well!!!!

TH
TOM SR H.
05/29/2020
You rock
Awesome people too work with have a great team of people

AN
ALICIA N.
05/29/2020
Friendly fast service
They were great had an oil change in and out within a half hour. Staff was friendly

Jerry M.
Ram Pickup
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said they were very nice people, they did a very good job on his vehicle, and he is satisfied with their service.

BQ
Bruce Q.
Savoy, MA
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said this business was supposed to align his front end but claimed they couldn't because all 4 ball joints were gone, when in the end only 2 were gone.

05/19/2020
Amazing Customer Service
Had an appointment for an oil change. Dropped off my car and was done fast, and called right away!