Latest Review 44 minutes ago

Pontiac Torrent
11/20/2019
Service and the people
My car went in for an oil change. The service was quick. The people there are very friendly and honest.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
11/19/2019
Needed new exhaust
Greylock Repair installed a new exhaust on my car, boy did it need it. They gave me a quote and that's what I paid. Excellent job and they even tightened up my heat shields that were rattling. Thanks guys!

BT
Barba T.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Barba said the staff was very informative and polite.

BRENDA S.
Nissan Murano
11/14/2019
The most Honest
You couldn’t find a more honest garage to bring your vehicle in for repairs. Ron Carrie and the crew are some of the nicest most honest people you’ll ever meet. I started going there about 5 years ago after a very negative experience elsewhere and it turns out that I was being lied to and would have spent thousands of dollars more then needed. I had my car towed to Greylock and turns out that the repair I was told was needed indeed was not, Ron fixed what was wrong and then some at my request and my bill was still about 3 thousand dollars less. As long as I live here I will not go anywhere else.

Ann S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the staff made it easy and convenient. She stated that she dropped off her vehicle and they called when the service was done so she can pick it up. She added that the staff did a great job.

DZ
DEBRA Z.
Honda Fit
11/12/2019
Battery replacement
Always willing to help out! A battery replacement, quick and kind to my new teen driver.😊

TC
TIM C.
11/04/2019
Friendly service and hard workers
The owner and employees are thoughtful and polite. More than once Ron went beyond good service and took into account our situation. He got us back on the road when we had an emergency and helps to make sure we have safe travel before a long trip.

LEANNE B.
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/01/2019
Took care of my car and are great to work with

DAVE C.
Worthington, MA
10/30/2019
Work is complete and always done in a timely fashion
I drive 45 minutes to Greylock Repair, it’s worth the trip

DAVE L.
10/25/2019
Great service always fair excellent folks.
When you want the best value money and friendliness can buy , this is the place to go!!!

DAN C.
10/24/2019
The guys at Greylock repair always do a good job and in a timely manner. I always learn something new because they explain things well. I have not had a bad experience.

FP
Frank P.
Cheshire, MA
Mercedes-Benz 190E
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that he was happy with the place's service.

AA
ANTHONY A.
North Adams, MA
10/22/2019
Truck repair
Had my truck repaired recently.. they were very prompt in identifying the problem and got me back into my within a day at a reasonable price!!!! Definitely will go back!!!! Thanks guys!!

MIKE M.
10/11/2019
Great Adams shop
These guys will take care of you. My not stock car was waiting on parts and they kept it inside over the weekend. Then took it back in about a week later for some adjustments,no charge. Busy place but they always seem to be able to get you in quick when you really need it.

JUNIOR B.
10/07/2019
I like the fact that it is a first come first serve
The minute you ask, if there is room they'll fit you in. Their service is always excellent 👌 and they are so nice & friendly

KW
KEN W.
North Adams, MA
Ford Thunderbird
09/17/2019
Very sattisfed. .
They have gone overboard to accommodate me. Thanks.

JUNIOR B.
Honda Fit
09/13/2019
Service/Repairs
Took my 2008 Honda fit in for service due to front end noise. Greylock did an excellent job in replacement of wheel barrings and front break job. On a side note my truck handle n latch were broken so they installed a new one. They are always priced fairly with all of our repairs. Don and his team are too notch with the repairs in a timely fashion. We are treated like family and very much feel so. We will continue to take our cars to Greylock. Great job as always 👍. Thank you so much. My old gals a runner!

GB
GLENN B.
Peru, MA
09/13/2019
Great shop I go time
I refer people all the time Ron and carrie are very helpful and courteous

ANN S.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/04/2019
Thank you for being there!
Finally a place I can trust. Thanks for being there for this morning's emergency of a blown tire and thanks for all the other work that you've done I really appreciate it

FP
Frank P.
Massachusetts
Mercedes-Benz 190E
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business does good work.