PM
PETER M.
Jeep Liberty
01/16/2019
I'm always satisfied with the work they do.
pete m.

GP
GEORGE P.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/16/2019
freindly. great job. fair price. works great now.
10 degrees out. Heater was not working. Had it worked on and now works great. Will definitely go back.

ROBBERT C.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/29/2018
Great Place
Greylock repair is an honest and helpful service center. There pricing is fair and they always do everything they can to expedite the repair of my vehicle.

SA
Sydney A.
Toyota Matrix
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Sydney said they have excellent service.

MARTHA H.
12/21/2018
Oil Change
Accommodating-friendly- reasonably priced- and sensible repair recommendations———I never feel pressured to repair an issue that may or may not be necessary. I am comfortable with Ron’s work . Ethical.

CR
Carol R.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business's staff picks up her vehicle and brings it back to her. The service is excellent.

GB
Gerald B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the business does good work and they are very helpful.

JUNIOR B.
Honda Fit
12/19/2018
Best In The Berkshires
Brought my 2008 Honda fit in a little under the weather, preparing myself for the worst, thought for sure my clutch was gone and I was in for one big holiday bill!? But after much calming reassurence from Ron and the team and a break on my bill, my girl is running like new and that was the best gift I could have gotten! We do all of our business with Greylock Auto, they always treat us like family. Thank you so much for always taking care of us. Happy Holidays!
From Mr. & Mrs. Belizaire

MARK B.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/13/2018
Personal
A job done right and a good cost

Ann S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the customer service was great. She said she was very happy with the repair work. She said the staff were very friendly to work with.

AIDA S.
Hyundai Azera
12/11/2018
Thank you Ron and Carrie, for taking care of my car on such short notice. Have a Merry Christmas 🎄.

EZ
EUGENE Z.
Cheshire, MA
12/09/2018
Honest - Reliable
My truck has been coming here for years and will not go any where else

DAVE C.
Worthington, MA
Kia Rio
12/06/2018
Quick and friendly service
I’ve been doing business with Ron and Carrie for several years and have never had a bad experience

TIMOTHY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/05/2018
Great place!
Good customer service and quick in and out oil change. They also did a general overlook and tire rotation. Satisfied I am.

MARC G.
Jeep Compass
12/04/2018
They Know What They're Doing and They do it Well
I've been coming to Greylock Repair for years. This is not by chance. The service is fast and complete. The cost is reasonable. I can't imagine taking my Jeep anywhere else.

12/02/2018
Great customer service. Explained what I needed and was showed the appliances that fit my budget. No pressure to go higher.

RL
RICHARD JR L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/01/2018
Friendly efficient
The people who work there are friendly and the work is qualify at a fair price.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
11/28/2018
I couldn't be more pleased with the repairs they did!
I had more work done on my cars front end, namely ball joint, wheel bearing and exhaust work. They even called me on what level of wheel bearing I wanted before they did the work, nice! I got an estimate over the phone and when I picked up my car the same day, the estimate was what they said. I have been going there for repairs for sometime now and will keep going back when work is needed on my car. Ron, Carrie and their top notch mechanics could not be more professional on the work they do. Thanks guys!

DAVE L.
11/28/2018
Customer service at its finest!
Ron was great! He ordered my tires immediately and scheduled an appointment right away! Reasonable prices , great service and perfect tires 👍

CHRISTINE H.
Cheshire, MA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/28/2018
Ron and Carrie and Dan are super.
Fabulous.