WL
WILLIAM L.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/20/2021
Repair of my older Chevy Blazer
Ron at Greylock always gives an accurate
diagnosis of the problem at hand as well as a very close to the dollar estimate of repair cost for labor and parts.
They take the time to describe the problem in detail and to accommodate me with scheduling and speedy repairs. Thank you Ron and Terry and all your team.!

PS
PAUL S.
01/19/2021
Always Great Service.
I Had an issue with a defective part, at no fault of Greylock’s, and they very quickly got my truck back in the shop. Warrantied and replaced the part, and my truck back to me in the same day.
Thanks again guys!

RL
Rebecca L.
Dodge Journey
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Rebecca said there was no problems. She dropped the vehicle off and picked it up and everything was good.

BARBARA H.
Williamstown, MA
01/10/2021
From the first phone call with Marshall very helpful & accommodating. Dropped my car off for an ailingment however it needed more work, the nice woman who called to give me the bad news was just very honest & explained that my car was unsafe to drive, I was shocked & happy at the same time. While it was a holiday week & I was without a car for a week, however when my car was ready it was a Friday night right at 5 & they stayed open for me to get there ti pick up my car GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE 👍

MARK D.
12/30/2020
Always satisfied
Ron, Carey, and team always go out of their way to get your vehicle done. We're always happy with the results and heartily recommend them for all your vehicle needs.

MORGAN S.
Honda HR-V
12/29/2020
Reliable and quick service
They did a great job of getting me in and getting my car fixed ASAP and did not overcharge me

BC
Bruce C.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said it was very good.

Honda Element
12/14/2020
Great service=all the service I needed, and only the service I needed.
Faster service than promised, with accurate estimates, and fair pricing. They fix what needs fixed, and only what needs fixed.

KRISSY S.
Nissan Versa
12/11/2020
Best place to get your vehicle fixed!
Always able to answer my questions and very reasonable on price and turnaround time.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they did a good job.

GG
Gary G.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they got the job done.

Jeep Liberty
12/08/2020
Great
Super easy and simple process. They were very quick and even offered to take my car in on the weekend. Price was extremely fair and they didn’t try to overcharge or upsell.
Will def go here again

ROSE S.
Cheshire, MA
Buick LaCrosse
12/05/2020
Quick appointment
Nice customer service. Really nice cozy waiting area if you need to wait for repairs
I would recommend greylock for repairs

JOHN S.
12/04/2020
Brakes/battery
Great service, fair prices.

BK
betty k.
Cheshire, MA
Pontiac Vibe
12/01/2020
Wheel Alignment
Very friendly service. My appointment was prompt and the wheel alignment was professional! I'm a very happy customer!