PN
PAUL N.
11/13/2018
Always Accommodating! Best Service in town!
Thank you Ron and crew for the excellent service. You guys are always accommodating our vehicles every need. Whether we have an unexpected break down or a last minute brake light out, you have always been right there for us! We couldn't be happier!

DAVE P.
Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018
Reliable service
Honest people to do business with. Have been taking care of my cars since they opened up.

VF
VIRGINIA F.
11/09/2018
Serivice and Staff
Greylock Repair is the best - Ron and Carrie are outstanding professionals and people.

DAVE C.
Worthington, MA
Kia Rio
11/06/2018
Excellent customer service
I have been going to Greylock Repair for several years and have always been satisfied with the service they provide. I would recommend Greylock Repair for any and all repairs.

JOHN T.
Toyota Venza
11/03/2018
Honesty
Honest and trustworthy

DAN H.
11/02/2018
New tires
Great place to get tires. Excellent service! Great price. So happy I went here instead of a big box tire store.

June S.
Cheshire, MA
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
10/30/2018 Category: Service
June said she would definitely recommend this business.

JIM K.
As always Carey & Ron your work is done in a timely manor Thank you jim

JOANNE B.
Lincoln MKX
10/29/2018
Everything was done for me very well and in a short time. Thank you all
Great job guys!!!!!!!

EB
ERIC B.
10/27/2018
Great service!!!
The place is awesome. Can’t say enough great things. They’re the friendliest people. The turn around time is quick. Service is amazing and the prices are competitive. Will keep going back for repair and service needs for sure!

PV
Peter V.
Nissan Maxima
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with April. She said service was great.

CZ
COLLEEN Z.
10/25/2018
Problem solvers!! The best!
Experienced, reliable, dependable, trustworthy, friendly..THE BEST!

Dodge Avenger
10/23/2018
Outstanding
I have used Greylock on and off for a few years now! This visit I was in a horrible situation that left me stranded. I had no clue what to do! Ron helped me get a tow and my car was back to New on Monday. They were friendly and knowledgable through the whole process. Price was fair! They have gone out of their way this time and in the past to help me! It is SOOO appreciated! And I WILL be visiting again if my car had any more issues!

JEFFERY R.
Savoy, MA
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/22/2018
Amazing service
Amazing service wonderful people to work with very happy with all three of my vehicles that I had fixed I would highly recommend

DO
Derek O.
Naples, FL
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the mechanic replaced the seal that was leaking from a part on his vehicle. After picking his vehicle up he saw that the part had not been replaced. He went back to the business and they redid the job. When he left maybe 20 miles out the vehicle was leaking more than it was before the repair was done.

NB
Natasha B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Natasha said the business is really nice and considerate of their customers.

AIDA S.
Hyundai Azera
10/13/2018
Thank you Ron and Carrie, for once again taking care of our cars. You both take care of our cars so lovingly and such professionalism. But, as a family and community. Tyler, Dayna, and I. Are very grateful to you.
The Shaw’s

Jeff D.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service he received was excellent. The staff was polite, considerate, and completed the service in a timely manner.

10/09/2018
Wonderful people
Everyone is so nice in this wonderful business. The only place I trust with my car. Such amazing people.

JOHN W.
09/26/2018
Great service as usual!!!!
I have been going to Greylock for years and Ron and Carrie Always treat me well, they are excellent at customer care and using quality products and making sure all the clients needs have been met!!!
I highly recommend Greylock Auto to all my friends!!