JOHN W.
07/23/2021
As always excellent customer service and Car care

ST
SHERRIE T.
07/20/2021
Customer service
As usual the customer service is top Notch. With a home town vibe. Prompt service as scheduled and they are honest people. I cant say enough great things about this business.

MEGAN B.
07/19/2021
Fast, friendly, honest service!
Every car we own or purchase we bring to GREYLOCK either for regular maintenance or major repairs.

GM
Gary M.
Williamstown, MA
07/15/2021
Won’t answer questions or listen to symptoms experienced
Work order was to fix extended crank issues. Tried to tell them vehicle starts fine first time in morning but not always after. Asked them to start the vehicle several times a day. They had the vehicle for over a week. When I asked the owner if he did this, he told me he could not “baby sit my vehicle” they replaced spark plugs and wires. I specifically told them to look behind the obvious meaning sensors. They did not. Crank issues persist as before. Can’t fix my truck however they do know to charge by the hour including charges for over 19.00 for ‘supplies’! Out almost $700.00. Won’t go back. Please stop talking down to your customers with demeaning one liners. He smiled as I walked out after telling him “I didn’t ask you to to baby sit my truck!”
RON D. from Greylock Repair Center responded on 07/20/2021

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations and I do believe we had an issue with communication we were understanding it was an issue with cold start extended crank what we  experienced and after the repair was made we went out for several mornings and the truck started fine ( witch it did not when it came in ) we did not know we needed to try and start it every 20 min once again we are sorry we were not able to resolve your issue

MARK B.
07/15/2021
Great service reasonably priced
Would recommend to anyone, friendly courteous service, detailed write up of what work was done to vehicle.

PJ
PAUL J.
Pontiac Vibe
07/12/2021
Highly recommended!
The cost was very reasonable

JOHN S.
07/07/2021
Water pump
quality work, fair price.

SHANNA M.
Cadillac Escalade
07/02/2021
Awesome as always
They always take great care of our car. I appreciate that they give it a complete exam and take care any potential problems.

DAVE P.
07/02/2021
Alignment
Great customer relations. Professional attitude !!

DAVE L.
Volvo XC40
07/01/2021
Always fair and dependable and pleasant
I’ve been going to Greylock for years and they are always helpful reliable and fair.

06/28/2021
Gmc condenser replacement
Great job when the dealership couldn't get to it.

KC
KARLA C.
Honda Ridgeline
06/24/2021
Ron is great with the people, and the shop provides great service 👍👍

AARON S.
Cheshire, MA
Jeep Liberty
06/23/2021
Honesty and fair prices
This place is great! Fair prices and a extremely knowledgeable crew. I highly recommend.

DZ
DEBRA Z.
06/08/2021
Excellent service!
Great service and fair prices!
Thank you!

DF
DENIS F.
06/04/2021
Great service!!!
Great bunch of people and excellent service every time I go..