LL
LISA L.
09/21/2018
Belted
I was leaving work for the day, and halfway home my car began flashing a "check your charging system ". I drove directly to Greylock Repair. Even though it was 4:55, he went out to check my car. He suspected the alternator and had me park it in his yard. Ron gave me a ride home. He had a full schedule but still managed to fit me in. Fortunately he discovered it was only a belt. I got my car back , good as new, the next day! Thanks so much!

DEBBIE L.
Honda Civic Si
09/20/2018
Ron and Kerry are the best
We’ve been going to Greylock for years for all our family car repairs. Great service. .

BOB H.
HUMMER H2
09/20/2018
They do what they say, when they say!
Recently, I visited Greylock Repair when i got fed up with my shop constantly putting me off. I spoke with Ron and discussed potential services and pricing. We agreed, I dropped off my vehicle. Services were all done and on time. The invoice detailed what was done and costs of service. Nice and easy to work with and I highly recommend.

CR
Carol R.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the staff always give her good service, they always tell her what she needs for her vehicle. She said the staff is fast and quick and they get her in and out and she can't complain.

Brian M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff seemed to know what they are doing and his uncle recommended them.

Mike D.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business does good work and they are very fair.

Richard H.
GMC Canyon
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business does excellent service and they treat him great.

RP
Rich P.
Cadillac DeVille
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the quality of work turned out great.

DAN C.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/31/2018
Honesty and good work
Greylock repair always does a good job in a timely manner. They are honest, do good work and are great to deal with. I’ve never had a complaint.

David L.
Dodge Durango
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said the business has been nothing but excellent to her.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
08/28/2018
The owners and workers are very professional there. Estimate for the work was exactly what the bill was, job was well done!

EH
EMMA H.
North Adams, MA
08/25/2018
Professional trustworthy friendly people.
Great fast service. I would not take my car anywhere else.

SP
Sasha P.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Sasha said they are really honest with their answers, They had great answers and they knew a lot about what oil to use for oil changes.

RU
Roberta U.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Roberta said everyone was so kind and pleasant. The staff is on time with excellent service.

Mary S.
Honda Civic Si
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the employees were very easy to work with, quick to respond to her problem and she was very pleased with them.

Richard C.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has dealt with this business before so he knows them very well. He is very pleased with their work.

JUNIOR B.
Honda Fit
08/03/2018
Impossible situation to blessing
thank you so much for taking such good care of us for that muffler, especially given our current circumstance with my wife being out for surgery. You have always taken such good care of us in the past in a timely effcient manner. Thank you for incurring that expense in this situation, it was a true mircle and blessing for us. We always look forward to keeping our business relationship with you and always recommend your services to others when ever possible.
A sincere thank you
Brenda & Junior Belzaire

ND
Nicholas D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said they give quality service and are friendly.

KL
Kenneth L.
North Adams, MA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said this business was timely and affordable. They kept to the time standards.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
07/29/2018
Top notch repair
Had my cars head gasket replaced due to overheating of the engine.They did an excellent job , and stayed with in the estimate and time involved for the repair. My engine runs perfectly with no issues now. Thanks!