JOHN W.
04/17/2021
Always excellent service
Been going to Greylock Auto Repair for years and have always had great experiences, thank you Ron and Carrie!!

MIKE L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/15/2021
Truck repair
Friendly and got the job done fast for me

RITA C.
04/14/2021
Always great Service!!
Friendly staff! They always go above And beyond! I was even able to get a ride to pick up my car! I would highly recommend having your car serviced here!!

DE
daniel e.
Honda Fit
04/09/2021
upfront, friendly no-nonsense service.
They seem to have a consistent 2 week waiting list, but they're centrally located for Adams, upfront about costs and happy to answer questions or explain things.

TP
TOM P.
04/07/2021
Car
Great work very fast couldn’t ask for anything better

JESSICA M.
04/02/2021
Dependable. Reliable service.
I have been bringing my car here for years and have had nothing but great experiences. The staff is professional and kind and the mechanics reliable and honest.

DONNA S.
Nissan Rogue
04/02/2021
When I went to Greylock repair the other day, I asked if they could check out my brakes. The gentleman said they were very busy however they squeezed me in on Friday so they could look at the brakes. Come to find out my brakes had to be replaced for safety reasons and they took me right away. I was surprised they would do the work today, but the gentleman said safety comes first.

They truly care about the customer😀

RUTH W.
03/27/2021
Efficient
Very friendly, helpful & pleasant service. A great place for service.

June S.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
03/24/2021 Category: Service
June said the service was very fast and efficient.

DZ
DEBRA Z.
03/17/2021
Excellent service!
Always great service!

JAMIE C.
03/02/2021
The employees were all very kind, and I’m so pleased with my repairs!
The prices are beyond fair and I wasn’t taken advantage of.

Buick LaCrosse
03/02/2021
Repair appt
Is there any way you could send me the copy of the printouts of what needs repair on the 2006 Buick that my mother in law had you look a today. My email is ldsres@verizon.net. I need to see if it’s worth fixing. Thanks

AL B.
North Adams, MA
Honda Element
02/25/2021
Owners and staff.
Always accommodating, only performs work that needs to be done on your vehicle. Provides an estimate before any repairs are done!

LC
LOUIS C.
Pontiac Vibe
02/19/2021
Rapid successful repair
Ron took on my car and resolved my emissions codes and it got my car a new sticker, going back when repair and maintenance required

JOHN S.
02/15/2021
Best place to bring your car
Great service, fair price.