Latest Review about 1 month ago

SA
Sowinski A.
Everett, WA
05/13/2018
easy to work with very transparent
easy step by step process

Michael G.
05/10/2018
Great working relationship with my loan officer Dexter Mitchell, and overall quality service...
The overall process was relatively straight forward and easy, with the guidance of our loan officer, (Dexter Mitchell).
Thank You Graystone Mortgage for your professionalism and welcoming services.

ND
Nikolaos D.
Fall City, WA
05/10/2018
Excellent service received By blBrad one of the best

Mark B.
Renton, WA
05/09/2018
Great Customer Service

TH
Tyler H.
South Cle Elum, WA
08/20/2017
Lack of transparency in how programs worked, not having documents in order without many changes.
Only for conventional programs.

MJ
Matelita A. J.
Kent, WA
08/19/2017
Excellent thorough & trust worthy
I was very impressed by Sam and his team. He was very straight forward, professional and thorough throughout the entire process. He responded quickly and explained everything. I was extremely impressed.

David C G.
Poulsbo, WA
08/19/2017
Graystone was able to get us a mortgage when other companiew said the property was not financable.
Graystone was able to get us a mortgage when other companiew said the property was not financeable.

MO
Matthew O.
08/16/2017
The process has not been as smooth as i hoped
The two agents that I have dealt with are competent and very pleasant. But the process has been rocky to say the least. 6 weeks after closing there have still been requests for more documentation, and my payments so far have been to Graystone and not yet to the company who will be holding the mortgage. Not even sure yet who that will be.

LZ
Lily Z.
Renton, WA
Not good
Cheating

HH
Haily Nicole H.
Best first experience!
David Bonelli was amazing! He informed me of everything, was accessible 24/7 and made sure everything was taken care of. I would highly recomend Graystone!

Dylan P L.
Bothell, WA
08/16/2017
Would definitely use again.
Working with David made the process very easy.

Marco S G.
Puyallup, WA
05/13/2017
Sam is Superb!
He said we can close in 30 days. Indeed he made it happen. He's a man of his word. He also didn't lack in communicating with me every step of the way. I would totally tell others about how Graystone got me in my first home effortlessly!

CF
Culver F.
Bremerton, WA
05/10/2017
Great team
Nick Neal and his team made the loan process quick and painless. They answered all my questions and helped me with everything I needed.

FH
Fariha T H.
Issaquah, WA
05/08/2017
Professionals who made it easy
The process was fast and efficient. Along the way, they promptly and courteously answered all my questions. Exactly the kind of team I needed since I was a clueless customer and needed plenty of guidance. There were no gaps in communication, no lag time. They made the process so easy even though I'm sure the paperwork was not!

PW
Phillip J W.
Auburn, WA
05/03/2017
It was ok
It seemed like there was always one more thing to do but it did get done on time.

Joseph D R.
Gig Harbor, WA
05/02/2017
Very responsive agent
Agent was quick and responsive. Answered texts, phone calls and e mails immediately.

EL
Ernest E. L.
Duvall, WA
04/12/2017
Kathy
Kathy White of Graystone mortgage walked us through every step in the process of buying our house. We think she did a great job.

Jessica T.
Lynnwood, WA
04/05/2017
Helpful and thorough!
Great people, quck to reply, helpful.

Johan T.
Issaquah, WA
04/03/2017
One of the great mortgage originator I know.
Professional, trustworthy, prompt in responding, reliable, insightful, friendly and easy to work with.

SO