Griffith Automotive Repair

MV
Michael V.
04/02/2020
Best shop in Tucson
This shop just finished working on my 1998 Honda CRV .finished on time as promised.Tony and the techs have the knowledge to get the job done , workmanship was excellent, I'm beyond pleased and will return in the event that anything else fails on my car. Pricing is fair it was a pleasure dealing with them. Thanks again Tony and crew.

Cherie M.
03/10/2020
Honest, Knowledgeable, Experienced, Excellent!!
Customer service is A+++. If there was a rating above 5 stars, I would give that! Last year another business recommended that I go to Griffith Automotive for an alignment. Last year they aligned my car & it was excellently done. Last week, I had a quick oil change at a place near my apt. They had my oil change records, did a quick inspection & gave me a list of repairs. Because I was so positively impressed with Griffith Auto, I told them what the repair list said. They told me to bring my car in & they would give me a free inspection to make sure that my car needed that particular work & parts. The timing belt needed replacing bc it was very old. My car had also been making a squeaking sound (maybe belts) & something felt loose under the hood. When Griffith Auto changed the timing belt, they noticed that the motor had old bolts thereby making the motor loose. Other parts & the belts needed tightened. I would''ve lost my engine & car. Griffith Automotive not only did an excellent job on replacing my car's timing belt, they also tightened the loose parts in my car at no additional charge. They were less expensive than the other quote and they told me I didn't need a couple of parts the oil change business had said I should get. Griffith Auto inspected & gave me a list of the work that would need to be done in the future (I have an older car), & let me know the order of importance of the maintenance I needed. I can definitely say that I will be having them service my car. They won me as a customer with their friendly & knowledgeable staff. They're honest & fair. They are very experienced & professional. They care about their customers. They guarantee their work & gave a lifetime warranty on the parts. I highly recommend Griffith Automotive Repair Service. They're worth more than 5 stars!!!

AH
Adam H.
01/30/2020
Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly
Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly

don c.
11/21/2019
Integrity, Service and Excellence of Staff
When Griffith Automotive was recommended to me by a neighbor, I only heard good about this business. This customer received more than what is/was expected. Mark the owner and staff gave uncompromising excellence which they promote in respect, value and service. This service is sincere and guanine with a tread of unsurpassed quality that is passed on to the customer with Integrity. To have this type of Integrity creates an enviornment of actions or behaviors that are seen in quality, trustworthiness and relationships that last a lifetime.

In thanksgiving for you, Mark and staff,

Sincerely,

New Customer

SJ
Susan J.
06/26/2019
Amazing listening and diagnosis
Driving for Lyft one of the family owners got into my car and without looking at anything diagnosed an issue, I was aware might be going wrong, by just listening to the sound and I'd not driven a block yet.

AV
Adrienne V.
04/18/2019
Welcoming, accommodating and efficient
I've taken my truck twice to Griffith automotive and since the first time felt a sense of genuine trust. It has been a challenge in who to trust to fix my vehicle. I was due for another oil change and it was 5:15pm when I called yesterday. After inquiring about hours if operation, it turned out the lastet appt was 4pm and closed on weekends. I hung up thinking I would have to find new place. I called back to ask what type of oil was used and he (owner) quickly answered and I asked how he knew when I hadnt given my name. He stated that he knows his customers and when I told him I couldn't return due to hours he said I could bring it in right then. The accommodation was so helpful with my busy schedule and it felt safe going back to Griffith Automotive. I really appreciate the feeling of having someone to trust to fix my truck!! This family owned business treats you like family. They also have an awesomely comfortable waiting room!!

HB
Helen B.
04/12/2019
Customer service
Mark and his staff are great.

EN
Eric N.
04/09/2019
Thanks again !
Thanks again Griffith team for everything you have done for me, I will not take my vehicle to anyone else, keep up the great work you guys rock !!!

CL
Catherine L.
03/26/2019
Professional - Honest Business
Excellent service! Always professional. I highly recommend them to family and friends when asked to recommend a repair shop.

Jay T.
02/17/2019
2004 Jetta
Great service. Had work appraised by a dealership. Griffith Automotive was more thorough and found the “real” Problem and fixed it promptly. No having to go back. They did a great job and at a cheaper rate than the estimate of the dealership. They were very professional and friendly.
Thank you gentlemen.

EN
Eric N.
01/28/2019
Professional Place !
Great customer service and Quality work, I would recommend this place to anybody, Thanks again Griffith team ! Eric N.

AV
Andrew V.
01/25/2019
Amazing work
This is my second time returning to the shop I was so pleased with the work they had done that I had to bring my second vehicle to get some work done. I brought my 1977 Nova to get a quarter panel replaced and man was I amazed they made it seem like the damage was never there. These guys are skilled professionals I am definitely going to continue doing business with them.

Douglas B.
01/25/2018
Whether Regular Maintenance or Specialized Service--Fantastic!
Just had our car in for routine mainenance; Always great service; Completely Satisfied.

FR
Frank R.
Arizona
Dodge Caravan
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Frank said his experience with this business was excellent. They gave him a discount.

MT
Maria T.
Pascagoula, MS
Chevrolet HHR
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Maria said they had a good visit. She only wanted a belt changed but they found a problem and fixed it. She had to pay almost $200. She was upset. In the future, they should ask if the customer wants the problem found.