Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Latest Review about 8 years ago

KELLYANN M.
Austin, TX
08/22/2011
very unhappy
I was told it would be one hour of labor to look at my AC. When I arrived, I mentioned my check engine light was on which the mechanic said he would look at also. He didn't tell me this would be another hour of labor. When I came to pick up the car, he said that he did tell me it would be another hour of labor. However, I would not have agreed to that as they would look at it for free at Autozone for example. I have also noticed several of your competitors, including the automotive place right next door that have signs for free AC checks. I had to pay $174 (including a student discount) to get my car back with no work done on it to be told it would be $1600 to fix. I am a student with limited income and this entire experience was very upsetting. I wasn't told the full story on labor costs, then was told that I was and I didn't feel like I had any leverage to disagree. And upon comparing you to your competitors for an AC check, feel ripped off entirely. Unless I was reimbursed, I would never return to your shop or recommend anyone solicit your business. Thanks for hearing me out.

Displaying 1 Review