Business Solutions

Guaranteed Brakes

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SL
SCOTT/SHARI L.
08/02/2022
Amazing customer service
The guys here are so nice! We have never been disappointed with the ways the staff treats us. The quality of service is excellent and I tell everyone I know...

HS
HARVEY S.
08/02/2022
Outstanding service
Neil was excellent, got my brakes fixed right away! He test drove, herd a noise I told him about and found I defective left rear wheel bearing bad and I...

KD
KATIE D.
06/23/2022
Always great!
We have been using Guaranteed Brakes for years. They are fabulous! Would highly recommend.

AD
ANGELO/JANE D.
06/10/2022
Brake work done
Always good honest work from them. Been going to them for years because of that.

JANE A.
06/03/2022
Perfection
Excellent care taken with my car.Very confident with the work the do.