Overall Rating 3.81818/5Overall Rating 3.81818/5Overall Rating 3.81818/5rating 3.81818rating 3.81818
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The service I received with Gurley Leep was very good. I brought my car in for a warranty item and they washed my car, filled up my tires and gave it back to me in a timely manner. They even had a shuttle service that brought me back to where I needed to be. Would definitely return.
Nathan J. from Gurley Leep Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Carlos B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent customer
Cindi Krause a great advisor!
Excellent customer service.
We always have great experiences with her
Nathan J. from Gurley Leep Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Lynelle S.
Baroda, MI
Oil Change
I had a great first experience with the service department. Very informative and not a long wait for my oil change.
Nathan J. from Gurley Leep Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Sturgis, MI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/13/2019 Category: Service
DIagnosis needs improvement
As always the service advisors are great, but 3 visits to fix an O2 sensor related check engine light is a bit much. If I lived in town and could drop it off for the week, it would be a different story, but I drive around an hour one way to get my car serviced.
Nathan J. from Gurley Leep Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 5742476323

2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Took a while to figure out the problem, but while they did, I experienced excellent service.
Nathan J. from Gurley Leep Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Tire Vibration
Took almost two months to resolve tire issue with brand new vehicle.

Judith G.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Very friendly,and accomidating. Was very satisfied.

Dowagiac, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Goog/Great Staff & Overpriced Services
The operation here is great as are the staff who handle your services when you check-in. Very kind, attentive, and courtyeous staff. They get a FIVE STAR, especially the young man who handled us this day.
Dealership overall approach is OK, and the worst element is the over-pricing for virtually any service. This may be due to the very large operation that they have to maintain, but the bottomline for the customer is that we want good to great care, but we want more sensible prices for it. Examples: (a) I am told I need a rotation & balance of tires for $80.00. Yet, tires were rotated 2 months ago. So Balance for $80.00: I think NOT. (b) I need an air filter for $48.00. OK, I will buy that filter for $9.95 and put it in for free. (c) 4 wheel alignment for $140.00. Yes, but I will do it for $80.00. So, bottomline again, is that the prices are too HIGH for the services that are needed.
Five star for staff, and TWO STAR for the overpricing to customers.

Monika R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/29/2018 Category: Service
They were excellent and tried super hard to figure out the problem with my vehicle, they were very nice whenever I called to get an update they were very patient and told me everything that was going on. I really appreciated them.
Nathan J. from Gurley Leep Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Elkhart, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Issues
Maintenance checklist not completed. Obvious things missed (low air in tires, wipers need replaced) but told I need my tires balanced and rotated even though I had new tires installed 2000 miles ago.

timely service
Professional service technicians, upfront cost estimate, you can pick and choose services you want and shuttle drop-off and pick up.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good job

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SantaFe service

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I had great customer service.

Kirk S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Review
Found the problem. Ordered the part. Very professional service. Service rep's friendly and courteous.

Culver, IN
a
a

KU
Kathleen U.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
The service is prompt and always timely. The shuttle service is a wonderful feature. It allows me to drop off my vehicle and pick it up when done. I will certainly recommend Gurley Leep to my friends.