SEAN M.
Nissan Xterra
05/24/2019
I love this shop, but continue to have issues with my truck after spending a lot of money to get it fixed.
My truck is dripping a lot of coolant onto the street when parked. There's always a huge puddle. The plastic holding tank is empty. I spent over $1600 to have this and other problems remedied at your shop. Can I i come back in?

DAN S.
Oroville, CA
05/14/2019
SMOG
FAST AND EASY

05/10/2019
The best!
We feel very comfortable leaving our car in Gary's hands. He is honest and very knowledgeable. You can trust him to say what is and isn't needed on your vehicle. Excellent!

MICHAEL ELLEN W.
Nissan Rogue
04/20/2019
Superb
Always excellent work. Estimate was perfect. Service was outstanding as always.

Orland, CA
04/16/2019
I went here to have my car smog at the last minute and Gary was awesome. He was able to get me in to have my car smog right away. Very easy to talk with, excellent service.

LP
LARRY ANDREA P.
03/15/2019
Years of great service!
We have been customers of. GWS for years. The service is reasonably priced and we can depend on the honesty and integrity of the owner. We have and will continue to recommend GWS to our friends and family.

HS
HEIDI S.
03/06/2019
GWS, the very best.
Thank you Gary for once again taking care of the truck. You found the problem and fixed it! You are the best mechanic and I tell
people you are good at what you do and you are an honest man. Thanks again.

JANE P.
Honda Element
02/07/2019
Happy customer
Glad my friend told me about GWS.
Convenient location , courteous, good work using quality products, with good pricing.
I always feelat ease leaving my car at GWS knowing it will be well cared for.

JAY R.
Magalia, CA
01/11/2019
Check up
Gary completed another check up and fluids change on my vehicle. Always on time and professional.

LL
LARRY L.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/22/2018
GWS
Gary is very trustworthy and if he says it needs to be replaced I Believe him. A man of his word....no hidden costs , I have a very nice 96 dodge and I would not let anyone work on it.

11/17/2018
Always trustworthy
We always go to Gary when I want the truth about what's going on with our cars. Guaranteed straight-talk and decent prices.

KG
KAREN G.
10/18/2018
Honest, accurate quote
Competable pricing, friendly, no bullshit

PA
PAUL A.
Paradise, CA
Ford RV Cutaway
09/14/2018
Great Customer Service
Gary really spent the time to clearly understand. communicate and address the multiple issues I wanted to get repaired. And his quality service exceeded my expectations.

JON LINDA CHRIS W.
09/10/2018
Great service AGAIN!
Once again, Gary and his crew come through with stellar service in a timely fashion, at a fair price. We always refer them to our friends.

MAYNARD P.
Dodge Avenger
09/06/2018
Avenger dead battery
Great place to do business with

05/05/2018
An honest mechanic.
An honest mechanic. Oxymoron?! Not as far as Gary's concerned! Great mechanic. Will tell you how much or how little needs to be done.

RAY H.
Paradise, CA
03/08/2018
Truck repairs
Vehicle was done when it was projected

JENNA T.
Nissan Versa
03/06/2018
Friendly and Professional
I was referred to GWS for my smog check, upon calling, Gary was very professional and courteous on the phone. My appointment was made the following day and I received the same customer service in person. I will be back for future service as needed.

SAMANTHA B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/14/2018
Gary was easy to work with very friendly and honest with my service. He worked hard to make sure we fulfilled the dealer service with a great recommendation. Will be taking all my cars to him!

LL
LARRY L.
Saturn SL
02/10/2018
One word------trustworthy.
I trust Gary....if it needs fixin he'll fix it. If it doesn't he won't.