KD
KAREN RICK D.
11/07/2019
A great place to take your car
Friendly, honest, and reliable service!
I have recommended GWS to several friends and they feel the same way too.

LL
LARRY L.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/23/2019
Great
Would not take my vehicles any where else.

Durham, CA
10/21/2019
Good job
Did what they said , when they said

LL
LARRY L.
10/09/2019
Outstanding service
Very trustworthday......whatever Gary recommends is good enough for me.

MF
MITCH OLIVIA F.
09/26/2019
Smog test
Good service, nice people, great job.
Will do business with them again.

JEFF D.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/29/2019
First Class
Thanks for the great experience and for your professionalism. You took care of my truck in the middle of harvest when I needed it the most. Found my new mechanic!

SEAN M.
Nissan Xterra
08/22/2019
Great Service!
Gary always takes great care of my vehicle, and I really appreciate his fair prices and ability to get the job done quickly. Thank you!

DT
DALE T.
Paradise, CA
07/24/2019
Great service quality work
Great quality of work reasonable prices

CD
CAROLYN BRAD D.
Durham, CA
07/16/2019
Great Shop
Always have great service at GWS!

LE
LYNN DANI E.
06/27/2019
Always trust Gary.
My wife and i always trust Gary to take care of our vehicles. Years now and he's never let us down.

BOB H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019
My car was serviced very promptly and the repairs (radiator replacement) was professionally done. I strongly recommend this business to any who may have problems with their vehicle.

DJ
DESIREE J.
06/06/2019
Great communication, friendly staff, fair prices.

MONICA M.
05/28/2019
The shop is clean and they are honest and professional
I will take all my vehicles here because the owner is honest and professional. His employee is very polite and knowledgeable also when it comes to any questions I have about my vehicles. I would recommend GWS Automotive LLC to all my friends and family members. Thank you

DAN S.

LE
LYNN DANI E.
05/10/2019
The best!
We feel very comfortable leaving our car in Gary's hands. He is honest and very knowledgeable. You can trust him to say what is and isn't needed on your vehicle. Excellent!

MICHAEL ELLEN W.
04/20/2019
Superb
Always excellent work. Estimate was perfect. Service was outstanding as always.

Orland, CA
04/16/2019
I went here to have my car smog at the last minute and Gary was awesome. He was able to get me in to have my car smog right away. Very easy to talk with, excellent service.

LP
LARRY ANDREA P.
03/15/2019
Years of great service!
We have been customers of. GWS for years. The service is reasonably priced and we can depend on the honesty and integrity of the owner. We have and will continue to recommend GWS to our friends and family.

HS
HEIDI S.
03/06/2019
GWS, the very best.
Thank you Gary for once again taking care of the truck. You found the problem and fixed it! You are the best mechanic and I tell
people you are good at what you do and you are an honest man. Thanks again.

JANE P.
Honda Element
02/07/2019
Happy customer
Glad my friend told me about GWS.
Convenient location , courteous, good work using quality products, with good pricing.
I always feelat ease leaving my car at GWS knowing it will be well cared for.