KG
KAREN G.
10/18/2018
Honest, accurate quote
Competable pricing, friendly, no bullshit

PA
PAUL A.
Ford RV Cutaway
09/14/2018
Great Customer Service
Gary really spent the time to clearly understand. communicate and address the multiple issues I wanted to get repaired. And his quality service exceeded my expectations.

JON LINDA CHRIS W.
09/10/2018
Great service AGAIN!
Once again, Gary and his crew come through with stellar service in a timely fashion, at a fair price. We always refer them to our friends.

MAYNARD P.
Dodge Avenger
09/06/2018
Avenger dead battery
Great place to do business with

LE
LYNN DANI E.
05/05/2018
An honest mechanic.
An honest mechanic. Oxymoron?! Not as far as Gary's concerned! Great mechanic. Will tell you how much or how little needs to be done.

RAY H.
03/08/2018
Truck repairs
Vehicle was done when it was projected

JENNA T.
Nissan Versa
03/06/2018
Friendly and Professional
I was referred to GWS for my smog check, upon calling, Gary was very professional and courteous on the phone. My appointment was made the following day and I received the same customer service in person. I will be back for future service as needed.

SAMANTHA B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/14/2018
Gary was easy to work with very friendly and honest with my service. He worked hard to make sure we fulfilled the dealer service with a great recommendation. Will be taking all my cars to him!

Saturn SL
02/10/2018
One word------trustworthy.
I trust Gary....if it needs fixin he'll fix it. If it doesn't he won't.

AW
ART W.
Lexus LS 400
01/30/2018
Above and beyond
Gary went above and beyond the call of duty to solve a very complicated problem with my Lexus. I greatly appreciate the time and effort he put in to fix my car in a timely and economical way...As he always does!

LC
LOIS C.
Chrysler 200
01/29/2018
Best in Chico
It's like bringing your car to an old friend! Repairs are always completed in a timely fashion. Price is fair! Explanation of repair work is concise and accurate! I would highly recommend GWS!

LE
LYNN DANI E.
12/01/2017
Gary's the best
If you're looking for a friendly, knowledgeable and honest mechanic, Gary's your man. I've recommended him to others who are also delighted. He informs you up front what needs doing and what it will cost to do the work. He's always busy, so make an appointment. You won't be sorry.

Saturn SL
11/15/2017
Trust
That should be in your business name.

Toyota Avalon
10/31/2017
Trust

MONICA M.
Dodge Stratus
08/16/2017
Friendly mechanics and very clean
I really like that I can trust the owner Gary and his mechanic Dan working on my car. The shop is clean and organized. Thank you for always being honest with me.

STEVEN HEIDI S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/04/2017
Oil Change & Smog Test
Quick and efficient as always. There is only one place that we take our vehicles, and that is GWS.

LC
LOIS C.
Chrysler 200
07/13/2017
Wonderful Service!
I have never been disappointed with GWS. Thanks for making it so easy!

JON LINDA CHRIS W.
07/09/2017
Great service AGAIN!
GWS replaced the injectors in my f-150. The check engine light went off, the engine runs as smooth as can be, and my mileage went up by about 15 percent... at a great price as well.

MIKE WANDA G.
07/07/2017

Monica M.
06/27/2017
When I bring my car in, it gets done in a timely professional manner
Gary is very honest and its hard to find good mechanics and Dan is also a great one too.