PC
PORTIA C.
Mazda Tribute
10/31/2019
Love them
I think the staff are very friendly and helpful. And their prices are competitive! In fact my final bill came under the estimate I was given. John even made sure I recieved a rebate through Napa Autocare for some of the work I had done. I wanted the minimum to pass inspection and had lots of questions in my emails leading up to the work and they were answered thoroughly. They checked my ABS light at no charge. I plan to go back to have work done on it (not something that is needed to pass inspection).

Bill H.
10/22/2019
Honest and great work
Always takes great care of us. Great price and honest quality work.

IS
IDRISSA S.
Nissan Maxima
10/05/2019
Idris
John and his team are always pleasant to work with. The did a great job on my nissan maxima by giving me or the right info and recommendations. I am happy with the work timing and a price I could afford. Thank you H & S Automotive.

Justin W.
09/28/2019
Consistant amazing service
I have been bringing my wife and my vehicle to H&S automotive for close to six years now, and the service has always been fantastic. They give fair estimates and prices on repairs and have never made me feel pressured to get anything done unless safety was a genuine issue.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Clear Spring, MD
BMW Z3
09/24/2019
great customer service
great service reasonable price quality work very professional very understanding of the problem that needed fixed

SHERRY M.
09/10/2019
They are trustworthy and do a thorough, professional job
I like the personal touch you receive when consulting and dealing with John and the mechanics. You feel like you have known them and can trust them and their work.

IS
IDRISSA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/09/2019
It is the most reliable shop I know.
John and Tracy have always been helpful and professional. I only take my car services and repairs there.

Bill H.
08/09/2019
Honest and great work
Trustworthy, honest and great work! Always there when you need it.

JACOB B.
07/13/2019
Awesome Honest Experience!!
the entire experience was wonderful from start to finish!! feels great to have honest good work done from a shop you can trust!

Jerry M.
05/06/2019
Totally Impressed !
They go out of their way to work with you and give you choices. They have always been on time with the exception of things beyond control and completely understandable.
(nobody has a crystal ball?)g
They don't guess! They do everything possible to get it right the first time.......
They don't replace or recommend anything that isn't truly needed.
They do take extra time on their own at no charge to the customer to check everything for your safety. But they do let you know if something is near the need of repair or replace to help you plan for future needs.

They came highly recommended to me by other customers, now I keep their business cards handy to recommend and help others.

Many thanks again for all you do John Hall !

NB
NICHOLAS B.
Lincoln Town Car
03/13/2019
Honest work!
I love this place so much because everyone there is just so friendly and honest. I'm sure a lot of people say bad things like any other business but it's due to just be impatient and thinking the world revolves around you. This has to be the most reliable honest shop I've ever been too. You can over think all u want and think John will scheme in you but he just wants everything to be done at it's highest perfection with your vehicle and if you don't want that than it's the wrong place for you. I had my car worked on twice here and I've always be satisfied and spent over 2500 dollars and don't regret it.
John H., Owner from H & S Automotive responded on 03/14/2019

Dear Nicholas,
Thank you for those wonderful words of confidence. As always, we strive to be the best. It was our pleasure.

John Hall
Owner

SHERRY M.
03/10/2019
Friendly customer service
I always receive friendly customer service and the work is always satisfactory. I do not worry about being overcharged for repairs that are not needed. This is a trustworthy business.
John H., Owner from H & S Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for your wonderful words. We always strive to perform the best service at the best value for our customers.  Thank you again!

John Hall
Owner

CRAIG M.
Williamsport, MD
Buick LeSabre
02/20/2019
Reasonable price for trusted work
Price is reasonable. Work is done right the first time.

DAVID S.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/23/2019
I have taken my truck there on several occasions and always have been pleased with the work and service

JAMES D.
11/30/2018
Honda Service
Very Professional and Friendly. Pleased with quality of service.

TG
TONY G.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/23/2018
Excellent work and customer service!
Air conditioning repair is very complicated and may be caused by many faults. John and his team was able to come up with the proper diagnosis and fast repair at a very reasonable cost. I am very particular about who repairs my vehicles and H&S are a real pleasure to deal with. I recommend them highly!

BARBARA H.
06/13/2018
Very efficient and convenient
Have done business with H & S for many years. They are very accommodating and I have always been pleased with their work.

IM
Ivan M.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said the service went really well, he had no complaints, and everything was good.

Crystal W.
Buick Lucerne
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said she is pleased with the work the business did on her vehicle. The staff is honest and reliable. They were great at communicating with her.

SG
Suzy G.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Suzy said the staff were very honest and up-front.