MICHAEL L.
Long Beach, CA
06/27/2019
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for your business !!

06/27/2019
Great service ,
Great people and customer service
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you Scott !!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Jeep Cherokee
06/26/2019
Always a great experience!
I've been going to H.A.D. Automotive for YEARS. I have an older car and get routine service on schedule to make sure everything stays in working order. The guys are great! They really care about their customers and are very accommodating. Because I have an older car, I usually need things fixed every now and then, and they take the time to thoroughly explain to me what any issues are that I might have with my car and how those issues might be handled. Also, they note any issues that might arise and make sure to keep an eye on them. I've followed them to their new location and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for your business Elizabeth !!

CHARITY B.
Scion xB
06/26/2019
Honest, dependable
I have been taking my car here for years. They assess the problem and fix it. There’s no “upselling” like other shops. They don’t try to talk you into stuff you don’t need. Honest and fair prices. Usually same day service when I call if it’s something minor, very flexible. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Charity !!!

AL
AL L.
Toyota Pickup
06/11/2019
They take the time to explain the problem with your vehicle. Never feel preasured to do the work if you don't want it.
This family owned business is about building relationship with it's customers. I have recommended friends to them and always heard good comments from them. Keep up the good work Hector and crew:)
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Al !!!

DK
DEBORAH K.
Garden Grove, CA
Ford Edge
06/08/2019
Great, honest service as always!
Hector and Bobby always communicate quickly and in a way I can understand. They also are aware that budget is important, so they let you know what is urgent to take care of and what might be able to wait a bit. I appreciate that very much.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you, Debbie !!!

WU
Walt U.
06/07/2019
Awesome!
These guys are the techs and mechanics you are looking for! Down to earth, friendly, quick and honest. Yes, honest. Great people with no BS.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you, Walt !!

MONIQUE B.
Toyota Prius c
06/05/2019
M Brennan
Always consistent, honest service. So much better than any dealer and better prices all around.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you Monique, we appreciate your business !!

CHUCK S.
05/21/2019
They keep us truckin' !!
Another fantastic, fast as hell repair from H.A.D. !!! What can we say - these guys are THE BEST!!! in ALL respects!! Absolutely the HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!!!!
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the review Chuck !!

MIKE H.

RON B.
Sunset Beach, CA
GMC Safari Passenger
05/13/2019
They are honest and do quality work.
They are honest and do quality work. I have been a customer for many years and they treat me as a friend. If ever I question something, they show me the bad part and explain why it needed to be replaced.
Ron B.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Ron !!!

DEREK G.
Anaheim, CA
05/11/2019
Trustworthy, reliable and friendly mechanics
Referred here by a friend and am I happy he did! Bobby and Hector were the friendliest and most honest mechanics I’ve meet in a while. They fixed our problems quickly and earned my trust in the process. Thank you all at HAD!! You rock!!!
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you Derek, we appreciate your business !!

Hector

JASMINE B.
Westminster, CA
05/10/2019
5 stars
This was my first trip at H.A.D. automotive and I left very satisfied. They provided a very friendly atmosphere and explained very well what was going on with my car and what my options were. I felt very comfortable and will definitely go back! I would also recommend them to anyone in need of a mechanic.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you very much for the nice reveiw, it was a pleasure to me you !! Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Hector

JEN C.
Nissan Sentra
05/09/2019
Hector is always up front, honest and fair!
I will always take our cars to Hector at HAD! I have never felt like he was trying to do more that what is necessary.
Good, honest and always fair!
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Jen and Erich !!

Joe S.
Jeep Liberty
05/03/2019
Fast, competent, reasonable service
They act and perform like they really want your business!
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for your business Joe !!!

TERRY B.
Irvine, CA
Kia Sorento
04/30/2019
Honest
I've had a few things done to my car by HAD I feel I can trust what they tell me. They don't try to oversell anything and they helped me to make informed decisions.
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the business Terry !!

EK
EDWIN K.
Westminster, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/25/2019
Honest and Professional
I was referred to them by one of my neighbors. It's hard to find a good mechanic that will not over charge. Great customer service and done in a timely matter.

Thank you Edwin !!

Julie H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/24/2019
Very professional and timely repairs
HAD automotive is professional, courteous and repairs are done in a timely manner. Repairs are explained without any unnecessary jargon. Always very happy when I get my car back from HAD automotive. Thank you HAD !

Thank you Julie !!!

HP
Howard P.
Lexus ES 350
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Howard said the business is fantastic. The staff are knowledgeable and courteous. They really know what they are doing.

Thank you Howard !!

BMW 325iX
04/12/2019
Quick
Hector and Bobby fixed my bmw in less than 24 hours. Much appreciated gents!
HECTOR D. from H.A.D. Automotive responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you, Enjoy your trip !!!