MA
Mark A.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/19/2018
Outstanding!!!
The guys at Hainseville Firestone are the best. They do the best work of any automotive service company I have ever used. They are honest and explain everything clearly before they do the work. Over the years they have been the only ones servicing our vehicles which totals 5. They get it right the first time. We have never had to go back after a repair. Greg and Joe are the best at customer relations too. I recommend them to everyone if they are not already customers.
This is the way all auto services should be.

SL
Shannan L.
05/01/2018
On time.

LW
Lauri W.
04/28/2018
Informative and trustworthy
It's a family run business, which is comforting. We've brought all our cars here for years, and they've never steered us wrong. Others you meet in their waiting room are also long-time customers and speak highly of the service. They always provide information about recommended repairs, and their prices are reasonable. Trust is an essential component in a service industry. This business is trustworthy.

Ted M.
04/28/2018
Friendly and clean shop.
I had a low tire pressure caused by a screw. They did a great job while I waited.

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/26/2018
TRUSTWORTHY, COURTEOUS,
THIS SHOP WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND & I HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS.

CR
Chung R.
04/23/2018
Always good service and kindness
Always good service and very kind

Randy C.
Pontiac Torrent
04/15/2018
Outstanding
Great people and great results! Been going there since they opened and I can't anticipate ever going anywhere else.

Steve H.
Suzuki SX4
04/15/2018
hainesville firestone
The location and their honesty are what I value most. If I do not need something serviced that I thought should be they let me know rather then just doing it. But if they find something that needs attention they will call me and let me make the decision.

BR
Barbara R.
04/14/2018
Great SErvice
Always great service. My appointments are always on time and the owners are great to work with.

JN
Jim N.
Wadsworth, IL
Toyota Avalon
04/08/2018
Great Customer Service
This location has great customer service. Very accommodating to hectic schedules. Very pleased with everything

AC
Andrea C.
04/07/2018
Always exceptional
Greg and Joe are always honest and transparent with the work that their shop does. I would recommend them anytime no questions asked.

PG
Paul G.
04/06/2018
Efficient and trustworthy
We’ve brought our vehicles to Hainesville Firestone for several years. We can always count on an honest assessment, fair prices, and quality work.

LR
Linda R.
Lakemoor, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2018
Honest and reasonably priced!
I trust what they say and have never had a problem with any repairs that were done! I would never take my car anywhere else!! Love the new fishtank♡

Karen B.
Lakemoor, IL
03/31/2018
tire swap
swapped my rims an tires out and was very reasonable !!

Jan D.
Lindenhurst, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2018
Had never been here before but got a certificate from someone so wanted to use it. Was able to get appointment when wanted it, very friendly staff and car was done when they said. Would definitely go back.

WS
William S.
03/22/2018
work always done well
I've been bringing my cars to Hainesville Firestone for many years and as usual all work was done well.

Stanton S.
03/21/2018
Competent and trustworthy-
I trust their advice and appreciate their care when working on my vehicles.

CG
Carol G.
03/13/2018
Great shop.
Appointment is made promptly, They are courteous and the work is done efficiently.

RE
Roger E.
03/13/2018
Oil change Mary
Simply the Best. Very honest and true professionals

Mary R.
03/10/2018
Quick efficient servive
Always ready to help. Fair pricing with quality service.