BD
Barbara D.
09/18/2018
Excellent Service and they do the work right!!!
Always a pleasure. Feel like they are honest and trustworthy with my old car. Depend on them to let me know what I need and then do it. So far they have done the work and I have had no problem. Thanks Joe and Greg.

I am happy to refer my friends and family all the time.

Todd S.
Dodge Durango
09/17/2018
These guys are great!
Joe and Greg are hard working and trustworthy. I have been taking my vehicles to them for years. They have great integrity and look for the best possible solution to fit your needs. They've even checked my vehicles on occasion when I thought something was wrong, and reassured me there wasn't without any charge to me. They have worked with me on payments when large repairs have been required and steered me in the right direction for cost effective tire solutions, including telling me I still had life in them and could wait to replace instead of pressuring me into doing it right then and there. They work with you to do what is best for you at the time, which is very rare these days. I go to them for advice on all of our vehicles. In fact, I had a transmission issue when out of state (445 miles away), gave them a call, and they walked me through what I needed to do to get the vehicle home. Made it home without issue. Hainesville Firestone is for real! The service is impeccable! The owners (Greg and Joe) are local, trustworthy, and professional. Love this place!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2018
A quick response
Was really greatful when I called and told them my oil light came on!
The reply was drive it over, we’ll check it out.. they did an oil change & filter and I was on my way in a half an hour. Terrific service!!

HP
Hellen P.
09/11/2018
Integrity
Every time I walk into this place I always feel at home. I've been coming here for 8 years and I would never go anywhere else. Their service department is very professional and knowledgeable. The owners are nice guys and really give the best customer service along with remarkable service.

BA
Babette A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/05/2018
Exemplary Setvice ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Kane brothers Joe and Greg are as honest and conscientious as can be... we wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else... truly the most trustworthy service provider for your vehicles. .

PD
paul d.
08/25/2018
hainesville firestone honesty
started with oil change joe informed me that breaks that were done by dodge dealer 1year previous were not working could have been a big problem later installed new breaks feel safer now thanx

PD
Paul D.
Dodge Journey
08/24/2018
oil change and break install
joe informed me that rear breaks that were installed by dodge dealership 1year previous were not working replaced all ok now thank you for information

08/17/2018
Dependable
Repair was done right the first time and done in a very reasonable length of time. Can't say enough good things about this shop.

LP
Linda P.
08/01/2018
Always reliable and honest and affordable.
As a woman, this is the only place I have not been told I needed unnecessary work on my car. They are honest in telling you what is a safety issue and should be repaired right away, and what can wait. No pressure and fair prices. They have taken great care of my car, and it is still running well after 15 years. I recommend this place to everyone!

AG
Andrea G.
Kia Sedona
07/04/2018
Timely, honest and friendly
We have been two times to get service done and we have been very pleased. We appreciate fast, honest good work. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

WS
William S.
Scion tC
06/27/2018
Only take you car to Hainesville Firestone
Work on the cars is always done on time, as promised and correctly. The advice is given without any pressure. My Family and I know when a job is done by Hainesville Firestone it was done correctly and was necessary.

Dave R.
06/18/2018
Real nice owners who do a great job
I have gone to Firestone in Hainesville for my tire needs mostly. They do a fantastic job!

However, I go there because of the honesty of the owners with whatever they may be selling me or servicing on my car.

No hassles or trying to do something I do not need!

MU
Mike U.
Wadsworth, IL
GMC Acadia
06/07/2018
Family owned = Great Pride!
This family run and owned establishment is by far the best place to take your vehicle for amazing customer service. ALWAYS honest and thorough no matter what. You will never have to worry about your technician to come out trying to pressure you into buying something such as an air filter or set of wipers EVERY TIME you come in for service. I drive past at least a dozen different service places to get to Greg and Joe. Worth every mile because they go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied. They don’t even mention this survey and instuct you to rate them high like every other place I’ve gone to in the past.

05/27/2018
honest & very good work
I don't know what else I can say that I have not said already. This shop is professional, honest, & they get the job done right the first time.

MA
Mark A.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/19/2018
Outstanding!!!
The guys at Hainseville Firestone are the best. They do the best work of any automotive service company I have ever used. They are honest and explain everything clearly before they do the work. Over the years they have been the only ones servicing our vehicles which totals 5. They get it right the first time. We have never had to go back after a repair. Greg and Joe are the best at customer relations too. I recommend them to everyone if they are not already customers.
This is the way all auto services should be.

SL
Shannan L.
05/01/2018
On time.

LW
Lauri W.
04/28/2018
Informative and trustworthy
It's a family run business, which is comforting. We've brought all our cars here for years, and they've never steered us wrong. Others you meet in their waiting room are also long-time customers and speak highly of the service. They always provide information about recommended repairs, and their prices are reasonable. Trust is an essential component in a service industry. This business is trustworthy.

Ted M.
04/28/2018
Friendly and clean shop.
I had a low tire pressure caused by a screw. They did a great job while I waited.

04/26/2018
TRUSTWORTHY, COURTEOUS,
THIS SHOP WAS RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND & I HAVE DONE THE SAME WITH SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS.

CR
Chung R.
04/23/2018
Always good service and kindness
Always good service and very kind