GM
Gerald M.
01/15/2019
Took my Ford Ranger for an oil change and was amazed at how quickly they were able to get it done. The service was great!

LN
Larry N.
01/13/2019
200,000 mile club
My Jeep is above 200,000 miles. Without this place I’m not sure that would’ve happened. Thank you gentlemen.

Karen B.
Lakemoor, IL
01/06/2019
great job
wonderful shop will always take our stuff there !!

BK
Bob K.
Kia Forte
01/05/2019
Oil change service
Always easy to work with. Friendly service. Dropped our car off early for our appointment as we were running around - finished the oil change before we even expecting!! Thanks!

AT
Amon T.
Lake Villa, IL
01/05/2019
Good fast service. Thanks to Greg and the Fellas.
Thank you for the quick fast service. Happy New year to Greg and the Fellas.

BA
Babette A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/04/2019
Most honest shop ownets around
We never take our vehicles anywhere else, we trust the honesty and integrity of Joe and Greg Kane, the owners/mechanics of the Hainrsville Firestone.

Wadsworth, IL
01/03/2019
Always excellent service. Friendly and very professional. We bring all of our cars for oil changels.

LAURIE B.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/27/2018
service
quick and attentive and attentive and friendly . Greg was awesome

Darrin L.
Acura MDX
12/25/2018
Great, friendly and always professional.
Always let's you know when they can get you in or not. Always courteous and professional. Free wifi, huge fish tank, and the brothers are very respectable. Always will refer family and friends.

Debbi M.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2018
Friendly quality service auto repair!
I came in the Hainesville Firestone to replace my headlight. I asked the price of the headlight, the labor cost to replace the headlight bulb and how soon could they do the work. The owner took my keys and immediately brought my SUV back to the repair shop bay. Within 15 minutes he handed me my keys back and it cost $13.89 total. I save $25 by coming to Firestone vs. going to another National auto repair shop.

I would definitely recommend this Firestone and will be a repeat customer in the future.

Steve H.
Suzuki SX4
12/02/2018
oil change and tire repair
once when I was stationed in Tampa I took my car into a Firestone dealer for a front end alignment. When I left I had a hard time turning right, when I got to base I looked under the car and found a ratchet wrench and socket still on a nut. I kept the tools and never went back to a Firestone again. Now years later I needed tires so I broke down and tried the Hainesville Firestone, they were very professional and made me feel confident that they knew what they were doing. Since then I have gone back to them for other vehicle needs, and every time they have been honest and exceptional with there service.

Darrin L.
Acura MDX
11/25/2018
Friendly and professional.
Family buisness where they take care of your car like its theirs. Great brother duo that run the buisness.

RA
Rich A.
Nissan Rogue
11/22/2018
I trust them.
We have been coming to Firestone for years! Dependable and I know they will not RIP us off!

Linda S.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/21/2018
personal service by owners who care about their customers

WS
William S.
Scion tC
11/21/2018
Hainesville Firestone is the only place to take your car for repairs
As always the first place my family calls when any of our cars need a repair is Hainesville Firestone. The owners treats myself and my family like Family! They are honest and fair with repairs and pricing. They've never done any repair that I thought was unnecessary or done poorly. When a job is done at Hainesville Firestone it is done right the first time.
Thank you for the great job and we will be back.

Ted M.
11/14/2018
Friendly owner and comfortable wait area.
I have known Joe since he opened Hainesville Firestone when I was mayor of Hainesville. In my opinion he is one of the best business owners in the village.

KH
Karen H.
11/08/2018
Customer services!
The service is exemplary- the owners are helpful and ethical.

SG

Gurnee, IL
Subaru
11/04/2018
Great job.
They did a great job as always with my tires and oil change.

MA
Mark A.
10/31/2018
outstanding service
These guys always amaze me when I have my car serviced. It is always done right the first time every time. No hard sell of other services. We have been customers for many years and will continue to be customers. I will not trust my vehicles to anyone else.