MA
Mark A.
04/14/2019
I'm very happy I found Firestone.
Those guys take good care of me and my car. They have excellent service and reasonable prices. Plus they check everything that needs to be checked so they can find even the minutest little thing that needs to be done and fix it. They really know what they're doing.

Joe P.
Subaru Legacy
04/10/2019
Honest Reliable Business
My oil change was $25 less than where I bought my car. While waiting I got a price on tires for my other car. Instead of trying to sell me tires now, Greg told me to wait till next month when they have a sale. That says it all about their integrity.

John D.
04/03/2019
Always there when I need them
Love Joe and Greg cannot wait until the new shop opens!

BR
Barbara R.
03/29/2019
Friendly and quick service.
I have trust in these guys! This is very important to me being a single woman. They try their best to get me in as soon as possible. They don't try to "sell" me anything. (One of the reasons I avoid my dealership!) I have been going here for years and have never had a bad experience.

David S.

Karen B.
Lakemoor, IL
03/22/2019
tire swap
took care of my needs love going there .

SA
Susan A.
03/18/2019
Overrhaul
My car sounds a lot more quiet. They were very quick doing everything that was needed. My only question/concern is where is my wheel cover? I went there with 3 and now I have 2.

David B.
Mundelein, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
03/15/2019
Excellent service and Greg answered all my questions
Great work

WL
William L.
03/09/2019
Brake Inspection
Good service at a reasonable price.

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/28/2019
I can't say enough good about these guys.
I don't know what else to say about this shop & the people in it except it & they are great. They will continue to get my business.

Darrin L.
Acura MDX
02/23/2019
Review
I always look forward to my oil changes. The brothers are very welcoming and always professional. Always honest and down to earth.

Renee C.
02/20/2019
Always the best service!
I’ve never been disappointed by the crew at Hainesville Firestone. They’re a top-notch crew with exceptional customer service. I will continue to take my cars to them and look forward to their new building!

WS
William S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/05/2019
TIRE PROBLEM
As always a job well done and done correctly.

WS
William S.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/05/2019
The only place to take your car
I picked up a nail on Saturday at 1 pm. The first and only place I had to call were the guys at Hainesville Firestone. Even though they had had a busy day they told me to come on in. Without hesitation they took a look at the problem, assessed the damage and took care of situation.
They have cared for my Daughters cars and my car for many years now. I've never hesitated or doubted any of their work. Hainesville Firestone treats you like Family.
Thanks guys

AL
Amanda L.
Lake Villa, IL
02/04/2019
Professional and quick!
This is my 3rd time getting work on my car done here! The guys are always professional and quick with getting the work done! Absolutely love going here and will be returning in the future.

Dave R.
02/04/2019
Honest and great work!
Great owners that are also trustworthy. Who else do you want to work on your car!

Michael D.
Gurnee, IL
02/03/2019
Typical
I can always count on excellence which is why I keep coming back.

RA
Rich A.
Nissan Rogue
02/02/2019
I trust them.
The coldest day of the year and of course, car wouldn't start. My husband called Firestone and immediately fit us in for a new battery. You can count on them for great service. Never disappointed us! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you FIRESTONE!!!

02/01/2019
Service tou can trust
Efficient service with fair pricing and a smile!