Steve H.
Suzuki SX4
12/02/2018
oil change and tire repair
once when I was stationed in Tampa I took my car into a Firestone dealer for a front end alignment. When I left I had a hard time turning right, when I got to base I looked under the car and found a ratchet wrench and socket still on a nut. I kept the tools and never went back to a Firestone again. Now years later I needed tires so I broke down and tried the Hainesville Firestone, they were very professional and made me feel confident that they knew what they were doing. Since then I have gone back to them for other vehicle needs, and every time they have been honest and exceptional with there service.

Darrin L.
Acura MDX
11/25/2018
Friendly and professional.
Family buisness where they take care of your car like its theirs. Great brother duo that run the buisness.

RA
Rich A.
Nissan Rogue
11/22/2018
I trust them.
We have been coming to Firestone for years! Dependable and I know they will not RIP us off!

Linda S.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/21/2018
personal service by owners who care about their customers

WS
William S.
Hainesville, IL
Scion tC
11/21/2018
Hainesville Firestone is the only place to take your car for repairs
As always the first place my family calls when any of our cars need a repair is Hainesville Firestone. The owners treats myself and my family like Family! They are honest and fair with repairs and pricing. They've never done any repair that I thought was unnecessary or done poorly. When a job is done at Hainesville Firestone it is done right the first time.
Thank you for the great job and we will be back.

Ted M.
11/14/2018
Friendly owner and comfortable wait area.
I have known Joe since he opened Hainesville Firestone when I was mayor of Hainesville. In my opinion he is one of the best business owners in the village.

KH
Karen H.
11/08/2018
Customer services!
The service is exemplary- the owners are helpful and ethical.

SG

Gurnee, IL
Subaru
11/04/2018
Great job.
They did a great job as always with my tires and oil change.

MA
Mark A.
10/31/2018
outstanding service
These guys always amaze me when I have my car serviced. It is always done right the first time every time. No hard sell of other services. We have been customers for many years and will continue to be customers. I will not trust my vehicles to anyone else.

Ray C.
10/27/2018
A big smile and a hello.
You guys have been great. Joe helped me through a decision on whether to fix my car or buy new one. I bought a new one. Thanks Joe.
Ray

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/20/2018
Honesty & very good wook
I have my choice of many other places that I could go for my repairs, but continue to come back here. This must tell you something. I'm not a relative or a robot.

Renee C.
10/03/2018
Always the best service
Everyone at Hainesville Firestone is attentive, courteous, friendly and professional. I’ve taken all of my families cars there, and we have never been disappointed. I will continue to take my business to Hainesville Firestone, and I look forward to their new , larger establishment!

MA
Mark A.
09/29/2018
Simply put their service is outstanding.
From the first phone call requesting service you get the sense that this is the place for excellent service. They always get my cars in in a timely manner. The repairs are always done right the first time. I appreciate the fact that Joe and Greg never try to upsell any other services that are not necessary. They truly professional and treat their customers with respect. Everything they do is explained so there are no surprises. I know I can trust these guys. After many years on this planet and dozens of cars serviced at various places I am truly happy to have found a service center that treats me like a real person and really cares about their quality of work. My only hope is that they are here to the long haul as I will never trust my cars to any other service guys. Simply the best around.

BP
Barb P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/27/2018
tires on jetta
The owners were very friendly and knowledgeable about my car

RL
Rose L.
Ingleside, IL
Volvo C70
09/26/2018
oil change and battery and coolant check
I'm glad I learned of your great service and was totally satisfied with the job performed.
I have not forgotten that I owe you guys 1 qt of synthetic oil....better late than never I hope. I will bring it by next week.
Thank you for your patience.
Rose Lentz

Sheri S.
09/26/2018
Fast
My tire had a slow leak. They asked me to drop the car off and they would try to squeeze it in for me without an appointment. It was ready in under an hour. Very friendly, cooperative, trustworthy place. Highly recommend!

BD
Barbara D.
09/18/2018
Excellent Service and they do the work right!!!
Always a pleasure. Feel like they are honest and trustworthy with my old car. Depend on them to let me know what I need and then do it. So far they have done the work and I have had no problem. Thanks Joe and Greg.

I am happy to refer my friends and family all the time.

Todd S.
Hainesville, IL
Dodge Durango
09/17/2018
These guys are great!
Joe and Greg are hard working and trustworthy. I have been taking my vehicles to them for years. They have great integrity and look for the best possible solution to fit your needs. They've even checked my vehicles on occasion when I thought something was wrong, and reassured me there wasn't without any charge to me. They have worked with me on payments when large repairs have been required and steered me in the right direction for cost effective tire solutions, including telling me I still had life in them and could wait to replace instead of pressuring me into doing it right then and there. They work with you to do what is best for you at the time, which is very rare these days. I go to them for advice on all of our vehicles. In fact, I had a transmission issue when out of state (445 miles away), gave them a call, and they walked me through what I needed to do to get the vehicle home. Made it home without issue. Hainesville Firestone is for real! The service is impeccable! The owners (Greg and Joe) are local, trustworthy, and professional. Love this place!

EB
Elizabeth B.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2018
A quick response
Was really greatful when I called and told them my oil light came on!
The reply was drive it over, we’ll check it out.. they did an oil change & filter and I was on my way in a half an hour. Terrific service!!