ROB W.
01/14/2021
Down to earth people
Close to home with friendly people and great service, you can’t beat that combo.

EJ
EMILLY J.
Dodge Caliber
01/13/2021
Fast reliable service!
Fast, friendly, reliable service that you can depend on!

CHRIS C.
01/12/2021
Friendly guys and fast service
Let me just say they know there stuff and will help you with other stuff you don’t know is wrong, trust me take your car there they are professionals!!!

DINO- BETH G.
FIAT 500
01/12/2021
Always do a great job!
We take all of our cars to Hal and we are always pleased. I highly recommend them!

EM
EIAN M.
Bonsall, CA
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2021
Awesome Service
My name is Ian... I drive about 4-6 hours per day around Oceanside for Uber. For whatever reason - perhaps just the “law of averages” - I seem to frequently pick up nails in my tires.

I had never been to Hal’s Auto before, but with my current driving job, I am around, or by his shop almost daily. In the middle of doing my first delivery for Uber a few months ago, my low air pressure light came on. Believing that this might be a common issue I will encounter - considering the nature of my job - I thought it appropriate to find an auto shop that is very centrally located to the area I tend to deliver in.

I had seen Hal’s shop many times while making deliveries, so after making that first delivery I headed over to his shop. Either Johnny, the manager, or Hal himself, immediately addressed my issue, patching the tire and getting me back on the road within 15 minutes.

Since then - a span of just another 4-6 months - I’ve had two more nails in my tires, and Hal’s Auto service has been equally exceptional in resolving my problem and getting me up and on the road within about 15 minutes. Aside from appreciating quality work, I deem equally important fast and expedient service - as “time is money.” Such was the case each and every time I came to their shop.

Now, let’s face it, small tire issues are not “huge money-maker’s” for shops, and yet they treated me as if it were a much bigger and profitable job than it truly is or was. Consequently, my theory is this: if they will act that efficiently and professionally for a small basic job - one that doesn’t make them big lumps of money - then these are the type of people I want handing my bigger more expensive and complicated ones as well.

In a nutshell, I think Hal’s Auto shop provides high quality, knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly service - an excellent combination for a successful business. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with them, and I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for auto care.

Ian M.

GO
GENE O.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/07/2021
Smog
The service was fast, honest and considerate.

San Luis Rey, CA
12/30/2020
Great & fast service

MAURREN B.
Lexus SC 430
12/29/2020
I trust Hal and Johnny with my life, Not just my vehicles !
It was very difficult for me to find a reputable experience educated knowledgeable helpful compassionate benevolence caring professional mechanic after I had an emotional trauma and I was getting hit on all the time and these guys are the best. They were referred to me from my son who lives in Arizona from our mechanic of 20 years in Arizona who we trust with our lives and our vehicles. He referred them to me and as a single woman I'm completely comfortable and happy. I feel beyond taking care of...I am so blessed. Thank you!!

Toyota Tundra
12/09/2020
Customer service
All the years I've been bringing my vehicles here I've never had any problems. They let me know what it is they need to do and they do it

AV
ADRIANNA V.
12/09/2020
I was able to get my oil changed within the estimated time given to me. The staff is very courteous and helpful.

SP
SHELLY P.
Mazda CX-5
12/01/2020
Auto service and repair you can count on
This establishment gives great service at fair prices. Happy to support an independent business in the community. There is actually a Hal at Hal’s tire and auto!

CLINTON H.
Carlsbad, CA
Ford Expedition
11/28/2020
Engine light
I have been looking for years for a quality auto shop. Hal’s is by far the best we have experienced. Their customer service is great and they deliver quality work.

RN
ROBERT N.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/21/2020
Great work and excellent customer service!!!
These guys are honest and hard working with extremely fair prices! This is now my go to shop for all of my auto repair needs!!!

SUSAN B.
11/19/2020
Reliable
I feel comfortable there.
Prices good , fast and friendly service

RL
RAY L.
Toyota Avalon
11/16/2020
Fixed our Avalon
Hal has been there for us. He always fixes our car and knows what is wrong. Hal gets the job done the first time for a fair price. We always take our car to Hal’s because we get treated right. Best place to get your car fixed! Thank you Ray and Suzanne
HR
Hal R. from Hal's Auto Repair and Tires responded on 11/17/2020

THANK YOU Ray and Suzane for trusting us with your vehicle all these years , glad we can always be an assistance to for you , appreciate the review , JOHNNY B

Hal Rastavan