ANNIE OR GALE S.
Hyundai Accent
07/21/2021
Honest
Always so helpful and prompt

TA
THOMAS A.
Vista, CA
Pontiac G6
07/21/2021
Hal’s professional service
Hal gives you a great price and an accurate time of completion.

JOHN
Mercedes-Benz E500
07/17/2021
Good customer service...Hunter is a sincere individual
Thoroughly investigated my issue with Mercedes

RON C.
Saturn Aura
07/15/2021
Trustworthy
Great service, trustworthy staff, and excellent rates

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/13/2021
Honest business
I have taking my cars to Hal's business for years. Always gey my car fixed right for an affordable price. Very happy to have Hal's business around. Recommend it for everyone.

07/12/2021
Fast & courteous
Originally went to Hal’s because I had a Groupon for a smog check. Decided to add oil change to the request. They were able to accommodate and get my car finished in record time. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely use this shop again.

DN
DENYS N.
Encinitas, CA
Porsche Boxster
07/12/2021
Porsche Service
Excellent customer service, good communications and follow up. Would recommend

KN
KIM N.
Fallbrook, CA
07/10/2021
Business with credibility
It's comforting to know that there are still businesses out there that have some credibility. Hal's automotive is one of those businesses. . I needed to have my AC diagnosed and recharged. I tried 10 other businesses. They all quoted me, not only a much higher price, but a lengthier amount of time to diagnose the problem. I work in the automobile service industry, So I knew when I was being snowed. Hal's was up front and right on with the diagnosis and the amount of time it would take for the repair. They estimated less time than the other businesses, and And were finished well within that time frame. I will not hesitate to bring all of my cars to them in my cars to them in the future..

CG
CLIFF OR GINA G.
Dodge Charger
Awesome
HAL, and son,Hunter will take care of all your needs, straight forward, and very dependable!.

RA
RAYNA A.
Subaru Impreza
One stop shop
Going on a long trip with my son and wanted to make sure we got all the important stuff checked out before we left. Tiers rotated, breaks and an oil change and we are good to go!

Also great, friendly customer service!

Lexus RX 400h
Excellent service!
Friendly, honest, price as quoted. Thank you, guys!

HS
HERMAN S.
06/29/2021
Very helpful people so professional
It’s a good place to take your car for service, they’re honest people, they tell you right away what’s the problem of your car,

CARLOS M.
06/28/2021
Local take care better than corporations.
Hal’s is local trust small business take my Keys and I just ask how much the total.
I’m Uber full time driver in Oceanside and around, my Toyota Rav 4 and I put 255 K miles in 4 years, I just drop the key .
Thank you guys. ( even in pandemia time, thank you for very good and honest prices and we are the people.

BRUCE M.
Fallbrook, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/26/2021
Great Shop!!!!!
Courteous. Professional. Has my highest recommendation!!

GG
GABRIEL G.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/26/2021
Hunter and his dad Hal are great. Really knowledgeable and helpfully. No fuss just straight answers and even gave me parts to find so I can buy myself and have them do the labor. Will continue to come as long as I live in Oceanside.