NM
Neal M.
02/27/2018
Neal in Oakland Park
My experiences with some past service providers have been "unique" since relocating to this area from out of state. Finding a new care care professional is more of a challenge than finding a new dentist. So far I have had both of my cars serviced here, both are ford Escape models. Cost is always a factor but honesty and integrity are more important. I was referred by a neighbor for tires, battery and brake repairs and am very pleased with the work done. I will be returning shortly for additional regular maintenance upkeep. I see no reason to take my cars anywhere else. Thank you.

MICHAEL H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/25/2018
Mr
Excellent service .I highly recommend them!!!

AC
AUDREY C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/24/2018
Best Service
I, and my entire family have had all of our cars serviced and have been going to Hamill Tire for over 20 years now and they have always given us the best service and are the most honest and fast at taking care of our cars needs. With or without an appointment they help and tell you exactly what to expect. I would recommend anyone to this family owned company to try them and to be honest I would rather go to them first, than anywhere else. A company you can trust.

PB
PETER B.
02/21/2018
Fast Service
Quick battery change! In and out! Very knowledgeable technicians!

DAVID G.
Wilton Manors, FL
Volkswagen Eos
02/16/2018
They're the best!
This is the third time I've used their services and I couldn't be more pleased. Granted the service I needed was minor, flat tire, the work was performed quickly and professionally.

JERRY B.
02/14/2018
Excellent service in a timely manner

LINDA B.
Ford Fiesta
02/13/2018
Greatest
I love Hamill's....Great place to get my car fixed. Fast and reliable.

BR
BERNICE R.
INFINITI FX35
02/12/2018
Great Service!
As always, the service provided was excellent.

SP
SKIMMERS P.
Ram 1500
02/11/2018
Skimmers Pool Service Fort Lauderdale Fl. Work Trucks
Hamill tire, Has kept Skimmers Pool Service Trucks up & running since approximately 1999 this family owned & operated company goes above & beyond all expectations. A trustworthy mechanic team has never let me down! Thank you guys!

Skimmers Pool Service inc. of Broward County

REBECCA B.
Nissan Sentra
02/08/2018
Always great service
Always great service. In and out quickly. Owner offered advice about needed maintenance, cost and time needed. I trust that advice!

JED S.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/07/2018
Satisfied customer
I’ve been coming Hamill Tire since I was a little girl with my grandpa and my dad. The Hamill family is super nice and they are good at fixing cars. I am so appreciative that such a business still exists around here. This time I had a tire replaced after a trip and it was handled quickly and properly. Thank you, Hamill Tire, for doing a great job.

MICHAEL L.
Volkswagen Passat
02/03/2018
BEST SERVICE IN TOWN
I HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED THE BEST SERVICE AT HAMIL TIRE....I HAVE RECOMENDED HAMIL TIRE TO MY FRIENDS.

ANNE B.
Saturn Ion
02/03/2018
Jan 31 2018
Quick and friendly. Fair and honest. Can not say that about most dealership service centers.

ES
ELLIOTT S.
Ram 1500
01/31/2018
You’d have to be a moron to take your car anywhere else
Hamil is honest, reliable and stands behind its work. We couldn’t be happier to bring our cars there.

AF
ANDREW F.
01/29/2018
HONEST
As I wrote in a previous review I went in for a Oil change and Tranny oil change and they said I did not need one I asked for a price on a Tranny filter/Oil change any way. I was told by FORD it would be about $250-$300 but that was a flush no filter change I am old school and asked if Hamil could drop the oil pan change the filter and gasket. I was told about $200. I dropped the car for them to do it. I got a call later that morning saying they could not do it because in order to get at the pan involved a lot of work and would be very expensive Labor wise and just did not want to take a chance on something going wrong I am also not that wealthy. I am extremely grateful that they called and were totally HONEST AND UP FRONT. That is why I have been going to HAMIL for 12 yrs. and will continue to go to them as long as I am driving THANKS HAMIL

JOHN G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Lexus IS 350
01/26/2018
Service you can trust
Fast friendly service, where the work is a testament to their quality and commitment.

AC
ARTHUR C.
Mazda CX-5
01/21/2018
Reasonable, responsive and easy to work with
Reasonable, responsive and easy to work with.

DORIAN S.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/19/2018
very friendly and professional
Handled my car issue in a friendly and professional way. Does not appear to be a rip-off store but is very honest.

MICHAEL M.