Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5Overall Rating 4.16/5rating 4.16

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

AU
Arthur U.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful staff.
I am always treated well at this dealership and the staff is always friendly and helpful.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Ms
Fast and knowledgeable staff

LD
Laila D.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Attentive staff,friendly and good service
Since day 1 I bought my car At Fremont dealer...I always experience good costumer service

LH
Laura H.
Newark, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Worst service ever
Waited 3 hrs past appointment time for them to just get car in to garage to begin service for oil and filter change. Absolutely unacceptable. Complete disrespect of personal time and lack of regard for customer service. Do not make appointments if you can not honor them.

Santa Clara, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Bad experience, wont go again
Service was fine, however we had to wait an hour before our turn (it was a scheduled appointment , hour wait is unacceptable)

Even after that we had to literally call upon the service personnel many many times before getting any attention
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Megha, I'm embarrassed what happen with you. Please call me at my personel phone and discuss what happen with your experience. I will take upon this will not happen again. 707-249-0680 Tom nguyen

TT
Thomas T.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Setvice
Great job thanks
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Review
You can also improve land scape so customers feel a pleasant perception.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

My apologize for the bathroom. I did go there and clean it myself. We will keep maintain daily. Thanks for rhe response.

TY
Tauna Y.
Union City, CA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication and no shuttle service
I have always had a positive experience getting my car serviced here. But this time was not a great experience. I feel the lack of communication was the a lot of the issue and also the lack of shuttle service made getting my car serviced at your location very inconvenient!!! And if I didn’t have a service maintenance agreement with you I would be taking my car elsewhere to get serviced!!!

Milpitas, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service and overly priced maintenance service.
Don't bother calling the Maintenance Service because they don't answer. Expect a long wait despite having an appointment. Better call Uber or Lyft since they no longer have shuttle to drop off or pick up clients. They also remove weekends service. This locations sucks!!! They used to have a great service but not anymore.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Carolyn, I apolize advisor could not give a shuttle. At the moment we are having staffing changes. We will be back open Saturday soon. Please let me know if I can help with you on anything to prove we are better then this. please email tom.nguyen@hanlees.net  and I can work something out with you to earn you back a customer. thank you.

Sunnyvale, CA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Review of service
I find that everyone I have encountered has been helpful and eager to make me happy. I mention something I think may need attention and when my car has been serviced I am given a report that lets me know my concerns were addressed.

Hayward, CA
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Communication
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Racquel, I was not aware you got a rental on your own. I can give a full detail in and out on our expense. please contact me on my email tom.nguyen@hanlees.net My name is Tom.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great telephone service
Upon calling to schedule the first service on our Santa Fe, the service dept was great! Appt was scheduled and car dropped off. Only area for improvement was upon picking up car, no one could locate the paperwork (which in itself was not a problem, stuff happens); however no one communicated with us or told us what the delay was. The dept seemed s little overwhelmed at end of day.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

thank you fot the 4stars. hopefully in the future i can earn 5 starts from you.

John D.
San Carlos, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Genesis owner disappointed in service of vehicle.
My 2015 Genesis had both rear door handles fall off during routine driving usage. The reverse lights did not work and the right blinker lost timing cadence. I explained this to the appointment center and said I wanted to get the repairs done as well as the service since my driving distance was a factor. Not only did the service take close to four hours but the warranty repairs were not performed. I now have had to schedule a return appointment two weeks after the first service. Very disappointing.

2016 Hyundai Veloster

Stephen D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Still love my car
I love the Safety,the Looks,and no matter where we drive,,,we’re covered by our Hyundai Warranty...as long as a Dealer is somewhere in the 🇺🇸 USA...we’re covered !!

YG
Yatin G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service in Hanless Hyundai
Good service and courteous people. Please keep it up.
Last visit (2 months back different folks)the folks were not helpful

HM
Hipolito M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/18/2018 Category: Service
we have brought our car here and always received good service
The service and the attention. They explain with detail what the car needs.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Service was great, just a long wait when dropping off and waiting for tram.

San Jose, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick and very easy to deal
This was my first service here at Hanless Hyundai. It was quick and very easy.
Keep it up :-)

HS
Hetal S.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
brake light fix
Dealership fixed the problem efficiently
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you very much for your survey!