Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5rating 4.04

Overall Rating 3.8823524/5Overall Rating 3.8823524/5Overall Rating 3.8823524/5rating 3.8823524rating 3.8823524
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

CT
Changming T.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service is good!
I came for two recalls. They were done promptly and the service was nice.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/22/2019

Thank you Changming for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Service!
Rommel was amazing! He took care of everything so fast and I was really happy to not be there all day for recalls. If he reads this, I’d like to thank him once more :)
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Dear Client for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

San Francisco, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Everyone was nice, everything was explained, but I don't like the hours of operation. It's hard for me (impossible, really) to get to the service department before they close during the week, and they're not open at all on the weekends. Luckily I was able to pick up my car from the dealership itself after coordinating it with the service worker.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Dear client for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in the next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Not a pleasant experience
The dealership is acceptable at best. The service timings are awful, only available on Mon-Fri and that too from 9am onwards which completely screws your work day. Parking situation is horrible . Would be better off finding another Hyundai dealership nearby.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Dear customer for taking some of your time to give us a review, we appreciate your business and our clients reviews are always helpful for our growth. I am very sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me directly? I will like to turn your experience around.

Wishing you a Good day!

ROMMEL M., service adisor from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Im sorry for the incovience with timing would like to interest you on a free oil change per next visit.

Rommel Mata
Service Advisor
(415)412-6767

YE
Yama E.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Need improvement
Need improvement in many fronts, need to learn to be friendly,
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Yama for taking some of your time to give us a review, we appreciate your business and our clients reviews are always helpful for our growth. I am very sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me directly? I will like to turn your experience around.

Hope to hear from you!

ROMMEL M., service adisor from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Im sorry for the incovinence would like to interest you on returning and will offer free service upon next visit. If any question you can contact me at (510)789-0800.

Rommel Mata
Service Advisor
(415)412-6767

San Mateo, CA
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Worst Service Experience Ever...Not just vehicles
Do not buy a Hyundai as it will have to eventually be serviced. The service dept at this dealership bordered on abuse. If you don't believe me, then please be my guest but know in advance that you were all warned. The experience we had was bad from the beginning to the end...it was quite simply the biggest mess you could ever imagine in one service ever.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Dear client thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with your feedback, I am sorry to hear all the incovenience you went thru. Can you please email me directly? I would like an opportunity to switch this experience all the way around, we appreciate and value your business.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Milpitas, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and service not completed
I will not bring my car here any longer. I am not only disappointed in the service or lack of, but the lack of communication as well. After 2 weeks, the main service was not completed. It appears that they are not able to pinpoint an oil leak on a less than 2 year old vehicle.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Dear client for taking some of your time to write us a review, just know we appreciate your business. I am very sorry to hear that your visit didnt go well, I am very concern about your vehicle and the way things were handle. Would you please email me directly? I will like to help you with your situation.

TW
Tom W.
Newark, CA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Serviceat Hanlees
See previous items selected
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you Tom for your 4 stars review, we appreciate your business. I am glad to hear your visit went great and will see you in your next service visit.

Mountain View, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Feedback system requires I leave a review
I just answered dozens of questions about the service experience, but now the system seems to demand a public review before I can send my feedback to the dealer. So, here is the public review. I went for a factory-scheduled service - the past two had taken less than two hours - but this time it was 3 hours with no feedback from the staff about what time it would be done. They were friendly enough when I dropped off the car, and when it was finally done.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback, I am sorry to hear your experience with Hanlees Fremont didnt go as well. Please email me back, I will like to hear more details of your visit and see what I can do to fix this around.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Car pint its bad
I spected more
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for your 1 star review, just know we appreciate your business and I am sorry your visit didnt go as well. Would you please email me? I will like to see what can I do for you to help you out.

EG
Enrique G.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
all attention to me
is nice place

Thank you Enrique for your 5 star review, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you on your next service visit.

James S.
Union City, CA
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I got in and out promptly.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you James for your 5 star, we appreciate your business and I am glad to hear your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

AG
Abe G.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Worst Customer Experience of My Life
I have gone over this so many times, I can't bear to type it out again. I tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/MrGoldmanUMS/status/1153389122259542018

I urge you to go to any other Hyundai dealership.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Abe for taking your time for your review, just want you to know we appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear your experience didnt go as well, would you please email me? I will like to see what can I do to turn this experience around.

BR
Betty R.
Englewood, CO
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Expected more attention, care
Took a simple task - replace a tire - and took 5 days.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Betty for your 3 star review, just know we appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear that your visit didnt go as well, would you please email me ? I would like to see what can I do for you to turn this around.

CK
Cody K.
Newark, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Time
Never got call that my car was done being serviced
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Cody for your 3 stars, Just know we always appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear your visit didnt go as well, wouuld you please email me with more details?

HG
Hari G.
Milpitas, CA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service, easy going staff
Will not recommend to any
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you Hari for your 3 stars, just know we appreciate your business. I am very sorry your experience didnt go as well. Would you please email me with more details of your visit? I hope to hear from you soon.

FR
Farah R.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Liew was very helpful! He looked up my account and made sure my warranty was still active and helped me save some money! I appreciate your due diligence Liew! You're great!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Farah for your 5 stars review, we appreciate your business and I am glad to hear your visit went great. Will see you in your next service visit.

AG
Andrei G.
Fresno, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Previous issues have been resolved
Mariana got in touch with me after my previous review. After a few emails we came to an agreement and the service center performed another oil change and the missed tire rotation.

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Do not get the pre-paid service plan
I went in for 6K mile service on my Veloster. The required tire rotation was not performed. Service center used the cheapest possible oil during the oil change. I believe this is because I got a pre-paid service plan when I bought the car. Service center is doing the least possible work.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Andrei for your 2 stars, we appreciate your business.
I am sorry to hear your visit didnt go well, Would you please email me? I will like to see what Can I do for you to make a change.

Janine C.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hankees Hyundai Service Dept. Frmont
Liew the Service Manager delivers the BEST customer service Ive seen in a long time.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Janine for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit went great. Will see you in your service visit.

RN
Rathin N.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and professional advisor
Very proactive service advisor
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Rathin for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and I am glad your visit at Hyundai Fremont went great. Will see you in your next service visit.