Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Claudette S.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
As I mentioned before it's a point to have shuttle service And better communication from the staff
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars. I will talk to my staff about this. Thank you.

Burlingame, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
interesting service
be careful with recommendations being given to you by dealer. always recheck their words! otherwise you’ll pay for the service that is not intended
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Alexey, I am sorry if their was a problem with words the advisor used correctly or incorrectly. Please email me some can resolve tom.nguyen@hanlees.net

BG
Betty G.
Milpitas, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Liew is awesome! Very helpful and thorough with my huge service. Answered all my questions and kept me updated throughout the entire process.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Betty, we are glad your experience with us is positive thank you for service with us

Mountain View, CA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review. Hope to earn the extra star in the future.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Avoid if you can
They exist and maintain service location for name sake
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Arun, I can see you have a concern at my dealership. Please email me so I can help you  resolve what happen at the dealership tom.nguyen@hanlees.net

Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

El Sobrante, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2019 Category: Service
I have a great experience.

Tha is for the 5 stars

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I came in for a standard 6 month service, and they did not have a shuttle driver that day. They got me in and out in under an hour.

Thanks for the 5 stars

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
N/A
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the 4 stars. Hopefully we can earn the fifth star on your next visit.

VD
Virendra D.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience
1. Don't work on weekends and close at 5 pm (website says 5.30 PM)
2. No shuttle service
3. No updates provided while car was in servicing and status when it was ready for pick up
4. I was told they do not have reception personnel so can't contact service department over the phone.
5. No overview on work done on car at the time of pick up. Here are your keys and car is parked outside. Go find it approach.
6. Have returned multiple times to resolve same issue.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Good evening Virendra,

I want to apologize for the bad experience you had this date, I want to see what can I do to make a difference for your next visit. Can you please tell me more details about your experience that date?
Please email me directly at Mariana.flores@hanlees.net

Hope to hear from you soon,

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Just okay
This facility is short on staff, and you need to be prepared to wait.
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Nicole, yes we short staff for couple of days. I apologize. We had couple people out sick. The team is all back now. Tha is for your input

CV
Cuong V.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Worse service department ever
Always try to rip me off even with regular maintenance. And imagine they want to charge inspection for the part failure that's under warranty!!!

VV
Victor Geraldo V.
Milpitas, CA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
They have First Class service
Rommel Mata and Choi are 10 out of 10 employees.

Jason L.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my problem
I have to visit this place 4 times to fix my problem.
1st visit was a Saturday which the service dep is not opening. My bad, should have called become going.
2nd visit was the next Monday, which is Christmas eve, the service dep only doing routine maintenance.
3rd visit, the day after Christmas, has to wait 2 hours for an inspection just to verify that the part is broken and need a replacement. Have to order the part, told to come next day.
4th visit, the part was arrived, waited 2 hours to have the part installed. It is under warranty so no charges at all.

I wouldn't say this is the best service experience, but they did fixed my car eventually.

SD
Stephen D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Just anothe dealership
We used to be treated like Family...now we’re just people who are interrupting there day.

Baker, FL
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Average
Price and no car wash offered.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Avoid this dealership
Not sure how they got the 4-star reviews. Waited 30 minutes even with appointment. No shuttle rides. Rude advisors. Don’t honor Hyundai’s own Pre-paid scheduled maintenance contract. Was not referred to managers to talk to. Took car in for 15k service and all they did was an oil change for $58. Paid $900 for the contract. Oil change sticker for next service said $60k. What? Car was in for a 15k service. This is scary. Last service was for an electrical recall and they soiled the back seat and buried the middle seat seatbelt.

VM
Venkatesh M.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Easy to access from my home
I wanted to get the Mud splash for my Santa Fe and the cost was double when i compared with the other dealers.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service and representatives are not knowledgeable
Don’t go here

PM
Parimal M.
Cupertino, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Good response and quick service
I would recommend for quick service

Marlow M.
Hayward, CA
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Purchased car new from this location in 2015, recently came in for a recall, and they did a whole inspection and even fixed some things they found under warranty without me asking. Almost 4 years later and they are still providing good service.

Thanks,
Tom N. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

thank you for your buiseness and the 5 stars. Have a great day!