Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

CF
Connie F.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The people, its great service
Just one little thing. I did not get a new sticker in the corner of my window that tells me one my next service is supposed to be. Can you ail one to me?

CE
CHRISTIAN E.
Elk Grove, CA
07/09/2018
Not bad at all
Service advisor is nice and very helpful.
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much for the rescore!

HC
Han C.
Santa Clara, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
service is king
This location provides excellent and fast service!

Elk Grove, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Bad experience
I gave 2 stars for bad service.
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your survey, sorry for the bad experience. This score does affect me as a service advisor, if you were ok and pleased by the way I treated you myself. I would appreciate a rescore on this survey. Thank you!

JV
Jose V.
No complementary car wash
Hard to figure out where to park and no complimentary car wash
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

we apologize for the experience and we are working on improving. thank you for your survey.

VS
Victor S.
Milpitas, CA
07/04/2018
They have First Class service
They have the Best service in the Bay Area.

VV
Victor Geraldo V.
Milpitas, CA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Young Lee is a 10 out of 10 employee.
Young Lee deserves a 10 out of 10 on ALL Categories of Customer service. Bailey in the Cashiers office is also awesome and is an extremely reliable employee. I hope Hanless Fremont Hyundai will recognize Young and Bailey for their outstanding service.

PN
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Toni M.
Hayward, CA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Service went well and was quick.
Better than expected.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Bad experience
Very disorganized. Only one advisor working. No one answered the phone.
Young L., SERVICE MANAGER from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

AYOUNG LEE
SERVICE MANAGER
510-789-0800
young.lee@hanlees.net

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Don't get your car serviced at dealerships
Completely overpriced for mediocre services. Walked away without the trust and confidence that my car would be serviced with care.

VM
Venu M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
1 word excellent

San Jose, CA
finally they fixed the A/C, it took me just 4 visits
Finally they fixed the A/C, the problem was with the compressor.
It made quite noticeable noise for several month so far, I just did not know it was A/C compressor.
I stated it a couple of times at one of the first visit, I think, but it was not noticed at the Service.

06/11/2018 Category: Service
Service managers working hard on depreciation of the claims
It was third time I come to the service (second to the same dealership service).
Last time I talked to Aaron Caluza. So the problem supposed to be straight forward to identify. A/C is not cold at all when it's hot outside. I turned out again that manager was trying to say that everything is normal many times on each possible stage of discussion. Most silly one (and I hear it from each service manager for third time in a row for this problem) they tried to turn it for minute in the morning when _it's cold outside_ here in Bay Area and then confidently stated that A/C works absolutely fine. They refused to do anything previous two times, this time it was a bit warm outside and I strongly insisted to stay inside the car for some time more and wait when it was obvious even for the service manager that A/C does not work fine at all. Anyway, they just fill up the coolant. He returned the car with statement like - I'm not sure if it helps, come back if it's not. It's not. I'll have to go back for the forth time for the same problem.
I'm going to choose which cars I'll consider for the next car to lease. I really like my Tucson and newer model as well, but the quality of work of Hyundai dealerships services are not acceptable for me at all. I have an appointment again on 6/13 and if they don't fix the A/C, I won't consider Hyundai anymore.
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I apologize for your experience. Although we did no just fill up the coolant. It states on your copy that you recieved when picking up the vehicle that we charged the A/C, meaning removed all the frion and put it in a vacuum held at 29 inches and held for 20 min. Found no sign of obvious leaks. We refilled the car with frion and added a dye as well. so that if it happens again, we can hopfully determine if there is a leak or not. Hopefully when you return for your next appointment, we can finally see what is wrong with the car. Unfortunately this review does affect me as a Service Advisor. If there are issues with me then please let me know. If not i would really appreciate a rescore on this review.

Union City, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Not satified
Not good Customer service
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I apologize for your experience. It is hard to diagnose a vehicle if we are unable to duplicate the issue, especially if the codes that we find does not point to anything that might cause the issue.

Sunnyvale, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Worst Experience.
I had scheduled an appointment for 1pm and my car did not move from it’s parked location until 5pm. The staff did not care to inform me on the status of my car nor did they seem concerned that I was there for more than 4 hours waiting for my car to be serviced. Outraged by the lack of information and reasoning as to why my car had not moved I asked the staff why my car had not moved from its location.The staff did not care to inform me about the status of my car throughout the entire process and I wasted my entire day at the facility. What was a scheduled appointment at 1pm turned into a 4 hour wait at the facility. Deeply disappointed in the lack of customer service presented by one staff member, who did not inform me about anything throughout the entire process. My entire day was wasted just waiting.

Jodi M.
Acceptable but could improve
Service was acceptable but was told of work that needed to be done that was already done by my private mechanic.

NE
Napoleon E.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Appointments - What does it mean.
Appointments at Hanlees means that the service that your car needs will be done on the day of your appointment but you should go there as close to the time that they open so that the service your car needs could be done as early as possible. Your appointment time does not mean a thing. It is first come first served at Hanlees and your appointment time does not mean a thing, it just means that the service your car needs will be done that day.. YES, I will recommend Hanlees service to a friend with an advice to get an appointment but go there early on the day of your appointment.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great first service
The staff was very helpful and they took care of everything.

05/29/2018 Category: Service
Stay Away
Did a service on my car . The employee recommended to change two type of filters and disclosed the total price on the phone . when picked up the car he changed one of the filters needed with the price he gave me on the phone. Poor communication, did not give enough information about what my. At needed !! My car is one year old 2017 with 23k miles..

SP
Shailesh P.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Waiting time less
Service needs faster,less time waiting & job done on time
Aaron C. from Hanlees Fremont Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018