Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

NB
Nora B.
Vallejo, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service and accuracy.
Excellent Job Thank You!
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Antioch, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Nobody answers the phone!
You need to know every ones cell ..
they need to dress professional..
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We apologize for the inconvience. It is never our intention to make any customer feel the way you feel. When it comes to insurnace jobs, we have no control over how long the insurance will take.

YM
York M.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional services in a timely manner.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

LC
Larry C.
Oakland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2018 Category: Service
A few words is difficult, but everything about Hanlee's from my first encounter with Randy Hall has reflected an outstanding friendly system.
Many years as a driver and owner of vehicles as well as a business person I think gives me some insight to my fantasy of what a good business should be. I was shocked to find that at Hilltop Hyundai. At first I was even unwilling to go there. It is a long way and not in a direction I am often likely to travel.

Thanks to Randy Hall's persuasive and patient phone conversations, I decided to give it a go. Best car buying decision I've ever made. In my lifetime so far, I have purchased more than twenty five vehicles and, my experience at your establishment is clearly the best ever. And my Hybrid has so far exceeded my expectations. Way exceeded!
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Randy H.
American Canyon, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Availability
The Service always has time to work with me for solutions to my vehicles and time to assist when I don't have an appointment.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

R.
Richmond, CA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Cool customer service....
I've been coming to Hanlees Hilltop for over 14 years, I'm on my second vehicle and I've noticed a new spirit...I'm pleased with the services and the friendly attitudes from the staff. I've always been spoiled with the cookies, and when I come in, the young lady is so willing to bake fresh cookies. I also enjoy the waiting room where there are other customers, never fails to see someone I know, or someone I meet with a wonderful and terrific attitude. Thank you for your servicing the Bay Area with great service. I can't close without mentioning Randy who sold both vehicles to me. He's a quite storm, with a win-win position. Blessings
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

PB
Peter B.
San Anselmo, CA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service as scheduled. Rides provided from service to work and back on a timely basis
They called me for scheduled service, performed it competently, and provided transportation from, and back to their shop on a timely basis

BJ
Betty J.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
customer service.
Great team of workers , Great customer service . I will be back.
I'm never disappointed.
I really wish I would have purchased a cheaper car at my age 74 .

Berkeley, CA
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Received car in poor condition
There were dirty markings on the plastic, weather strips misaligned and now let air in, they couldn’t find my car when I went to pick it up. It was a mess.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

we apologize for your experience

OE
Ofra E.
Pinole, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
the place is not great. the people that work there are ok
the place is not great. the service prices are high. the staff is good people
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

VK
Vincent K.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Always take care of me quick and convenient
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank You!

05/15/2018 Category: Service
7500 mile service
Staff was very pleasant and friendly and professional. Job was completed in a very timely manner. Great service.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

NJ
Nancy J.
Oakland, CA
05/14/2018
Service Department
I brought my car in for an oil change an oil change a couple months ago and the service person found that I needed some major work done. I am sorry I cannot remember what exactly it was but that I would have to bring my car in and leave it for the day, which I did a week or so later.
I was absolutely delighted to be given a loaner to drive for the duration of the service time which was completed by the next morning. It was fun driving the hyundia that lent me and it really helped me out not being stranded at home.
Sincerely,

Louise D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional
They were very professional, helpful

KL
Service was quick I just went I. For an oil change

Pinole, CA
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Came here for just an oil change, great customer service, friendly, attentive and fast!! I will be coming back every time!

Thank you!
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your business.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, warm, timely
I got there at 745 am for an 8 am appt. there were people ahead of me. I had to wait a while and it was a little chaotic. But they were so nice and became efficient.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Dominga R.
Richmond, CA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Rude
They need better employees working there that have knowledge on customer service because they are so rude there
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

We apologize for your experience. It is never our intention to make a customer feel the way you felt. Your feed back is very important to us and we will use it as a learning tool.

04/18/2018 Category: Service
Unpleasant experience
Difficult to check in, Service Manager was disrespectful and yelling at an employee that she needed a car completed now.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

We do apologize for the inconvenience. It is never our intention to make a customer feel this way.