Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Jacqueline F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Jacqueline for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. Please feel free to email me if there is anything I can do to change that to 5 stars. We see you in your next service visit.

Diane S.
El Cerrito, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Willingness of kaleb to help and research the answer to my problem.
Hey! don't bug me to write more comments. I gave an excellent review and I want to sign off but it keeps telling me I have to write more comments. thsi is ruining my wonderful experience with the dealership.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you Diane for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Tire Rotation
Not so sure my tires are being rotated as stated.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Michelle for your 3 stars, we always appreciate your business. Can you please email me with more details about your visit. I will like to apologize for the incovenience and see what I can do to help you. Also make your next visit more pleasant and deserve 5 stars from you.

Wishing you a Good Day.

Hilltop Mall, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Curteous service, no problems.
First service on this car. One additional problem was fixed on a subsequent visit. Communication was good.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

YM
York M.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and professional
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you York for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and will see you in your next service visit.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Speedy Service
I scheduled an early appointment so I could be in and out. I was really expecting to be waiting a while but the were able to get me in and out quickly
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.

Sandra C.
Oakland, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
This is Mr. & Mrs. Coleman, yes appreciate the services so don't change . Thanks!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars Mrs..Coleman. We appreciate your business and we see you on your next service.

Richard R.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kudos to Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai Service Department
I would like to thank your company personnel Ms. Nallely Cruz at Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai Service Department, for her excellent support. She was ready at the time of my appointment and explain what they do and what needs to be done. Ms. Cruz was outstanding at her job. Great, service dept. This is a big PLUS for me. The service department make sure all my concerns are taken care of and car is running just like I want it. Ms, Nallely Cruz, is the best. She is friendly, courteous and professional...Thank you!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you Mr. reyes for your 5 stars, we love and appreciate your business and comments. Mrs. Cruz its awesome, I agree!

Have a wonderful Day, and see you next time.

LL
Louise L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
First oil change.
This was my first oil change and staff fast and courteous.

Thank you Lucy for your 5 starts, we see you next time. We appreciate your busniess.

Have a Good Day!

PL
Phillip L.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very prompt, good service.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars Phillip! Have a great week

LC
Larry C.
Oakland, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
OK
On every previous visit I had been very impressed with the friendliness and spirit of all of the staff that I interacted with. Not so this time. Maybe it was just too early on a Monday.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Larry, thank you for your comment. I will address right away

AA
great service

Mariano M.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Closest to home.
Yelp had some low reviews, brought my car 2 times, low tire pressure, and first service, might bring my car back to Santa Rosa Hyundai because they have a rental for my use until car is finish with my major service ( 1500 mile service )
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Mariano. Unfortunately we dont have rentals at our facility.  We have change alot of processes at this dealer. Customer first. If there is a tire pressure problem. Please bring back to get fix. Thanks

Steven B.
San Pablo, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/21/2019 Category: Service
... thanks to H. H. H. ....
>>> all went well ...

Sausalito, CA
Hanlees Service Review
I have been going to Hanlees for service for about 5 years. While the facility is a little worn, the staff has always made my feel welcome, and the service has been good. This time the young lady who was greeting customers in the service department and writing up orders was especially good with the public, and I complimented her on it.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Barbara, thank you for the kind words. Made both our days better.

EA
Evelyn A.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Greeting Customer Service Friendy Customer Service.
5 Star. However thought they would clean my car.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Tha k you for the 5 star.  We have a drive through car wash. Please dont hesitate to ask before your service

PB
Peter B.
San Anselmo, CA
Service on My Sonata
Timely service, provided rides from dealership to work and back to dealership after the service was completed.

I have already recommended Hyundai to a friend or two
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and support.

Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and support.

BJ
Betty J.
Hilltop Mall, CA
Please contact me Ms.Joubert
my rear right end make a squeaky noise can you repair that for me or fix it please contact me at 510-779-7844 to let me know if your company can repair the squeakiness in the rear part of my car it's a brand new car and should not be squeaking
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Please contact Naelly to bring your car for noise. Call us and make appt and let us fix the noise issue

KL

AG
Ann G.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Not convenient location
Your service experience has improved but your location is not convenient for me and I have a trusted mechanic that is.
Tom N. from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for service. We do have one of the best team on the shop around the bay area.