Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Kwaku M.
Fairfield, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Not happy., no surprise
Took way too long! In line for 30 minutes before write-up and I had an appointmemt. They had not ordered all of the parts required under my recall even though I made an appointment. I have had good service with my other vehicles ( not hyundais) this is not it.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Kwaku for your 2 stars, we always appreciate your business. I am very sorry to hear your experience was not great. Would you please email me with more details of your visit? I would like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

Jonathan D.
Richmond, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Nice people, great service.

Thank you Jonathan for your 5 stars, we always appreciate your business. I am happy to hear your experience with us was great. We see you in your next service.

Wishing you a Good day!

Cotys W.
Oakland, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019 Category: Service
There is not review title
I do not know exactly what you are requesting in this section. I have already explained my situation in another section. I did call the service department the same day I received my vehicle (6/1/19) and left a message about the glass still in my vehicle. I finally received a call back 6/5/19, stating that something or an error with their message machine.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Cotys for your 2 stars, we always appreciate your business. I am very sorry your visit didnt end up as expected, would you please email me back ? I would like to see what can I do for you for the incovenience.

Rockne W.
San Rafael, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Two visits for complete repair of the vehicle.
They get a "Good" rating.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Mr. Woodson for your 4 stars, we always appreciate your business. I am glad that everything got fixed with your vehicle. I am sorry the fixing wasnt as fast as we wanted to, but I am happy we took care of you, and gave us another chance. We hope to see you for next service, thank you again.

Take care and have a Good Day.

PL
Phillip L.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Our recent service.
As usual, I received very good maintenance service during my recent visit.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you Phillip for your 5 stars and your positive review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next service visit.

Raphael W.
San Francisco, CA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service here
I have been taking my Hyundai Sonata for service here since 2011. Work is always done efficiently and it seems to me, competently and skillfully. I'm grateful they're still around!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Raphael for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. I am glad your visit was great. We see you in your next service visit.

LL
Linda L.
El Sobrante, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service since Dec. 2007!
I have always gone for servicing to Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai since purchase of my 2008 Elantra in Dec. 2007. I don't know if they are cost competitive but my long relationship with them has built trust and loyalty.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019

Thank you Linda for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. I am glad your visit was excellent as always. We see your in your next service visit.

El Sobrante, CA
05/08/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been coming to Hyundai hilltop for 2 yrs now, From when I first bought my car to coming back for maintenance they have been Excellent Customer Service they go way out and beyond their call of duty to try and satisfy the Customer I really feel they value their Customers and try to please them in every way...
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

TT
Terri T.
Richmond, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Ok nothing extra
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Terri for your 3 stars, we appreciate your business.
Would you please email me with more details of your visit? I will like to see what can I do for you to deserve 5 stars.

KA
Katrina A.
Concord, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Service was Excellent
The only problem that I had with this dealership is the prices are much higher for service and other dealerships my friends have Hyundai also they Pay much less for their oil changes and other minor services
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you Katrina for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. Will see you in next service visit.

Rockne W.
San Rafael, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle having multiple problems too soon in the life of the car.
Multiple problems with drive axle and brakes.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Rockne for your 3 stars, we appreciate your business. I am very sorry for the Incovenience of your experience, would you please email me? I would like to help you out.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rodeo, CA
04/29/2019 Category: Service
The service team
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Rosa for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

PH
Patricia H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/24/2019 Category: Service
routine service and re-call issue
excellent service, when you arrive for your scheduled appointment, your vehicle is taken in right away, no waiting, have the option of a shuttle home or can wait. in my case, the estimated time was 2 hrs, i chose to wait, (shopping center and food within walking distance), vehicle was finished in 1 1/2 hrs.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Patricia for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business.
We see you in your next service visit.

Wishing you a Good Day!!

SL
Sandra L.
Pinole, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was the vehicle first oil change and bought the car back for service.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you Sandra for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in next service visit.

Martinez, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service!
Made an appointment for a recall and oil change. Came in and service was deleivered quickly and was back out on the road in no time!
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business.
We see you in your next service.

San Francisco, CA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Highly Professional
Great team, efficient service
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Felix for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service.

Janice A.
Hilltop Mall, CA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
The new advisor is very nice
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you Janice for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business. We see you in your next service visit.

El Cerrito, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/25/2019 Category: Service
A
A
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you Parham for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. Would you please email me more details of your experience, I would like to see what can I do to deserve 5 stars from you.

Jacqueline F.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Jacqueline for your 4 stars, we appreciate your business. Please feel free to email me if there is anything I can do to change that to 5 stars. We see you in your next service visit.

Diane S.
El Cerrito, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Willingness of kaleb to help and research the answer to my problem.
Hey! don't bug me to write more comments. I gave an excellent review and I want to sign off but it keeps telling me I have to write more comments. thsi is ruining my wonderful experience with the dealership.
Mariana F., Customer Relationship Manager from Hanlees Hilltop Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you Diane for your 5 stars, we appreciate your business and we see you in your next service visit.