PD
Paul D.
12/22/2020
Professional quality service. Expert knowledge. Friendly and honest service!
Professional quality service. Expert knowledge. Friendly and honest service! Reasonable prices!

shannon M.
Neighborly
Jeff treats you & your car with neighborly care.

Jim T.
Great service.
Jeff gave me a quote for work and completed the work in a timely manner with no surprises.

Bill S.
Happy's Garage
Happy's Garage can always be counted upon for their honesty, professionalism and their quality work. Jeff is always upbeat and fully explains any required repairs. Happy's is the neighborhood repair shop that knows your name.

LT
lisa t.
11/14/2020
Exceptional service
Been going there for years now & will continue doing so!! Great mechanic & always service with a 😃 smile.

BW
Beth W.
11/09/2020
The best of the best!!
Dan and Jeff have been working on my street rods for over 10 years. Not only have they built fantastic trophy winning cars, they built cars that we can take anywhere knowing that they were built right.

julius f.
11/06/2020
Great work and very reasonably priced

maria d.
Honest, Reliable Service
I have 3 vehicles that Happys services regularly. I am always made aware of what the costs are before the repairs are made and I get the vehicles back on time. Highly recommend !

michael r.
11/06/2020
Always know what they are doing
The team over at happy's Garage will go above and beyond to help you with your problem. I've known jeff(one of the workers) for years and you can feel his experience just by talking to him. One of the few shops I really trust with my car.

TN
tammy n.
Friendly professional service
Dan has been servicing my cars for years! I trust Dan to take care of both routine maintenance and major repairs. Staff are friendly, respectful and always take the time to explain the problems and provide the customer with options.

HR
heriberto r.
11/06/2020
They honest and responsible on they work , I know them for so many years .

jay D.
Excellent service and honesty
Top quality work, good prices but most important is the honesty and integrity that they run this business on.

Michelle S.
Quality Service
Whenever I bring my car to Happy’s I’m treated with respect, courtesy and fairness.
They always do work in a efficient and reliable manner never had a problem.

TG
Tom G.
best of breed
Happys II is an excellent service provider in auto and truck repairs and customization! I have brought my vehicle and family vehicles to them for over 30 years! Happys is far and away the best repair shop to bring your vehicle. They are reliable, trustworthy, fair priced, courteous, and above all reputable and stand 100% behind their work.

Jay L.
Car trouble
The guys at happy garage take the time out to diagnose my truck .They explain to me what going on and my opinion to fix it.i always leave happy.