BD
bob d.
Top Notch!
I've been going to Happy's Garage 2 for several years and always have "top notch" service. They are always 100% accurate with diagnostics and complete the repairs faster than expected. So glad we found them!

LH
Larry H.
10/23/2020
Great Craftsmanship!! Wonderful Service!
Couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome of my project. Great customer service and reasonable pricing. Trustworthy garage!

lee b.
Professional service
Professional and friendly service

SA
Sherman A.
Dependable Professionalism
Happy’s Garage gives you Assurance of “ Dependable Professional “ Service . Your Vehicle is diagnosed , repaired & returned on the promised time frame . Here’s Something that’s also comforting , once diagnosed & there’s actually no problem or something extremely minor , that’s EXACTLY what you’re told . In today’s world , that kind of transparency & honesty is pleasantly refreshing & earns well deserved customer trust & makes you refer friends & family & your own loyalty to return .

GK
George K.
10/23/2020
The professionalism that is given to each customer
Top notch services with a smile

FC
Frank C.
10/22/2020
My vehicle broke down driving thru New Jersey and the guys at Happys Garage fixed the problem and got me back on the road

Marc W.
Trust
Whether it’s a daily driver or a high performance machine you can trust Dan & Jeff to do the job right & honest. Stop wasting your money someplace else. Go to Happys, you’ll be glad you did.

Jack F.
10/21/2020
Happy’s garage - Happy results !!!
I own several cars . Some Classic cars . What ever my problem was they found the problem . They take care of business !! I’ve recommended many friends to them with the same results . They won’t go anywhere else.

Jeff B.
10/21/2020
These guys always fix it right the first time
Honest and reliable. Been using them for over a decade

MJ
Mike J.
Got me back on the road
Broke down on my way to work. Even though shop was full they fixed my car in the parking lot while I waited and didn't charge me an arm and a leg.

Joe L.
10/21/2020
Awesome customer service and great work. Thank you!!

Rich W.
Best place hands-down
I’ve been using Happys garage for all my mechanical services for over 10 years now and not one time have they ever left me unsatisfied they can do everything from a simple oil change to build you your ultimate dream car I would recommend Happys garage to anybody and I actually do recommend them to everybody best mechanic shop ever without a doubt

Dan C.