TV
Tom V.
08/07/2018
Recent Visit
I've been using them for years. They do what they say they'll do at the price they quote, and the work is always excellent.

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/05/2018
Always a good job
I love Harbor Brake Service and always come here for my car maintenance. They do an excellent job at a reasonable price. They people there are so nice and always work me in to for my schedule!
I highly recommend them

Mark B.
Everett, WA
08/01/2018
Excellent Work!
They did a great job and they priced it fairly. Highly recommended.

DZ
Darlene Z.
Kia Soul
07/22/2018
WHAT a find!!!
This was my first appointment with Harbor Brake & Auto and I could not be more impressed!! From the front office to the work they performed fair evaluation, fair pricing and great customer follow through. I've found my mechanic! Erica rocks the front office too!

LL
Lynda L.
Honda Fit
07/21/2018
Honest and personable car mechanic
I had a great experience. The customer service was very friendly and personable. The staff explained what needed to be done to my Honda to get my breaks repaired. I am new to this area and finding a car mechanic that is honest, reasonably priced and with excellent service is a true gift. I will definitely be a returning costumer.

Melanie S.
07/19/2018
Honest, reasonable, and wonderful customer service
Customer for life!

John R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Geo Prizm
04/28/2018
After fixing my braking system on my 21-year-old auto, my car floats like a dream. Thank you for your excellence!

Marilyn C.
04/27/2018
Wow. Is it my imagination?
Is it my imagination or does my car actually seem to have more "Umph" since my service. Really!
As usual, I always trust Harbor Brake to do a good job, timely, and for a reasonable cost. And thanks for the ride home!

Melissa M.
Harbor City, CA
Nissan Maxima
04/06/2018
The owners and staff make this place great
I am usually extremely picky on who works on my car and I usually take it to the dealer however harbor break provides such excellent service that I take my car there now for everything because they make you feel so comfortable and the work that they do is superb.

AO
Alan O.
04/05/2018
Excellent Service Very Professional
I've trusted a variety of vehicles over the years to Harbor Brake, I am never disappointed... Thanks for the great service guys!

Debbie W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Brought car in and was immediately helped and the service performed!

CN
Casey N.
03/11/2018
I love this shop!. Anything I need for any of my vehicles and even my classic Buick. No problem. I will continue using Harbor Brake for all my automotive needs and recommend them to everyone. Just wonderful!

KL
Karsten L.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
02/28/2018
Brakes
Quote was for approximately x.!$800.00 - riduculous for front brake pads and rotors - supposedly Audi parts - who confirms that????

BA
Beverly A.
02/28/2018
Very nice to deal with. Honest. As a woman I feel comfortable dealing with them
My experience with Harbor Brake has been positive. As a woman and not knowing anything mechanical with a car I am comfortable with what they tell me.They are very honest.

Carol B.
02/23/2018
Terrible experience
I am writing this from first hand experience at Harbor Brake and Automotive Service. I took my car there to be fixed and it took 6 days for them to work on the vehicle - the longest that any shop has ever had my vehicle. After the shop charged me almost $2500, the car started with the same issues just one month and 170 miles later. When I called back, they said they couldn't take the car again until 6 days after that. The manager, Evan, was nothing but rude to me and does not have a mechanic background to speak intelligently about what is wrong with the cars. The car was never fixed properly and I cannot stress enough that this place seems to be a complete scam. When I called to confront them, they said they would call back and never did. This is an unethical automotive shop and I would highly recommend to stay away and find a more competent business.

David M.
Acura RDX
02/20/2018
service for David Medina
as always,another great service experience with Harbor Brake.

Stacy M.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2018
HONEST AND FRIENDLY
I have been taking my car to Harbor Brake for MANY years,, they have never let me down. I trust them completely and prices are right on target. They are super friendly and helpful. Would not take my car anywhere else..

Stacy

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
The best
I always come here for my car maintenance and repair.
They are the best, fair prices, great customer service, your car is ready when promised or earlier!
I can’t say enough positive things

CT
Camille T.
Chrysler 200
01/16/2018
trustworthy....thank you for your honesty.....i have some
....i have some questions....i willl call tomorrow to ask them....

John T.
Chevrolet Aveo
In N` Out
Called for an oil change and brakes. Brought my car in and was ready earlier than they said it would be.
Who wouldn`t be happy with this type of service!!