LJ
Lindsey J.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/02/2019
Very professional
This business has great customer service. They are very professional in the way they take my information and communicate with me. They are timely and efficient, plus they take my needs and requests into consideration when they make a plan for my vehicle. They always call with an estimate before starting the work and are very upfront about what they found and would like to do. It's very refreshing. Thanks!

Lisa S.
Chevrolet Trax
07/28/2019
Outstanding service
I have done business with Harbor Brake and Automotive for years and arrive stressed, like we can all be when our car needs attention. I always leave happy and confident that my car is now in PERFECT working order. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. Thanks for taking such good care of my car ( and me) !!

Terry M.
07/24/2019
Evan is professional in all aspects of his automotive service and brake center.
We recently received a reminder from Harbor Break to service our 2018 Honda CRV.
The service was excellent.

PJ

VL
Vince L.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
07/21/2019
Evan and his crew are the best. They are always willing to help and accommodate our time schedule!
Thank you so much for being able to quickly diagnose and fix our problem with our car. You're the best. We can always count on your expertise. Not only that but you have the best prices in town. Thank you so much !!

TC
Toni C.
Hyundai Accent
07/21/2019
They treat me like family
Always fast service. Clean space. Friendly people. Fair prices.

CG
Chris G.
07/20/2019
review
competent and honest

Anthony B.
07/18/2019
Friendly honest affordable
The place was clean did a good job at an affordable price and quick service

Steven S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/05/2019
Fair and honest
Only repair shop I will go give my business to.

Mike M.
07/02/2019
Great Service at Great Prices
The team at Harbor Brake provides outstanding service. Harbor Brake goes the extra mile to ensure your car is serviced with the latest and best parts using state of the art equipment.

Harbor Brake can do it all and services all makes and models of car.

Harbor Brake - Great Service at Great Prices!

Seal Beach, CA
Ford Bronco
06/30/2019
Honest, objective, quality work at fair prices,
Did brakes and more on my 1991 Ford Bronco. Excellent work, great communication. Thorough, knowledgeable, fast and very fair pricing.

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/27/2019
Always glad I brought my vehicle here
Harbor Brake is great! They do an excellent job on my vehicle. They are always timely, and they are unfailingly pleasant to do business with.
Prices are reasonable.
I highly recommend them

TV
Tim V.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/11/2019
Friendly, Fast and Fair!!

Nissan JUKE
06/03/2019
Very accommodating
Helpful & efficient! Fair pricing!

Brian B.
05/31/2019
Honest , great service
How rare is it to find an honest auto service shop? Well.here it is. I went in to have my tail lights fixed. Turns out the bulb was burned out on both sides. 35$ out the door. Didnt try to upsell me or feed me any bull. Repeat customer for sure

Dave C.
Acura TSX
05/16/2019
Great service, on time.
Service was provided immediately at time appointed,
Good price ,quality work.

Daniel S.
05/09/2019
Always reliable
Have taken several different cars in for service. They never fail.

Joe R.
05/05/2019
Did what they said
Took my 1964 Chevy Impala in for some brake troubles i was having not only did they fix my brakes they spotted some other problems with my front bearings
gave me an estimate and when i picked up my car my bill was actually $100.00 less than the estimate.that was a fist would definitely recommend them.

Melanie S.
04/27/2019
Great neighborhood place
I really appreciate Harbor Brake. I have found them to be honest, fair and reasonable.

Dave C.
Acura TSX
04/25/2019
Thanks Evan &Staff!
Great ,honest service and timely completion.