JN
Jay N.
HUMMER H2
12/13/2018
How I can depend on your honesty, friendly greeting.
At Harbor Brake you get an honest owner, who can answer almost any question that you have about the wear and tear of your car. You can depend on great friendly service. The mechanics do quality work and are very proficient.

RL
Rory L.
Kia Soul
12/02/2018
My last oil change . . .
They had me in and out quickly. Good honest service.

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/29/2018
Great Experience
I have been going to Harbor Brake Service for quite some time now and they never disappoint me. The work is top class, they are a pleasure to deal with and they always accommodate my schedule!
I highly recommend them

Robin S.
Harbor City, CA
11/16/2018
Honest and reliable
I’ve been going to Harbor Brakes since 1985. The have always been up front and honest with me. (Even when I didn’t need anything done on my car). I’m happy that the business has been passed down to family, and they are keeping the family tradition.

YR
Yasmine R.
Dodge Ram Van
10/20/2018
Review
I loved the service and politeness I’ve encountered. They addressed me immediately ! Took care of my situation and I’m very pleased! Yes I will be back and recommend your place!

Acura MDX
10/19/2018
Acura MDX brake job
I love you guys, but I feel like your pricing is off the charts. The brake pads that you charged me $162 for I found online for $35. I am supportive of you making a fair profit, but I feel like this is excessive.

Coty H.
10/13/2018
Squeaky Brake Service(s)
Brought my car in for a 50k inspection and brake check which resulted in front brake maintenance. Brought car back a few days later bc brakes were still squeaking. Was told it was probably back breaks this time and paid an additional 200$ for maintenance. Brakes are still squeaking three weeks later as if i never brought it in. Fed up and not paying more money when I'm told i have ample brake pad front/back with minor glaze. I want to believe im not getting a run around but i have had to return 2 vehicles on 2 occassions to reinspect work done on brake services...from a shop that supposedly specializes in brakes. Customer service is great. Front staff is great. Service is a miss. Unsure if i will bring third car for maintenance.

VL
Vince L.
10/10/2018
Evan and his staff are the best!!
Evan and his staff are people you can trust to give you the best service at the best price. They have become real friends in the process of keeping our cars running safely!! Thanks!!

Matt W.
Honda Civic Si
10/06/2018
Great service, friendly team
I took my son's car in for a brake job and was greeted by Erica. She was friendly and answered all of my questions.

They called with the estimate and went over all of the issues in detail. We ended up having them perform all of the work, and it was done when they said it would be.

Their a great family owned and operated shop that's been in San Pedro for a long time. I would highly recommend them.

Dave C.
Acura TSX
09/23/2018
Great care,fair prices,timely response &results.
Thanks, good service, on time..?

PW
Pamela W.
Harbor City, CA
09/16/2018
Oil check
Harbor Brake is a great help with the preventative maintenance they provide. They are Great!

Stacy M.
Nissan Murano
09/11/2018
HONEST AND FRIENDLY
Only place I would take my car.. Always true to there word..

NA
Norman A.
09/07/2018
Friendly, professional service staff.
Excellent work. My car feels like new again.

JO
Jose O.
Scion xB
09/06/2018
SCION BRAKE JOB
Evan, thanks so much for squeezing me in to take care of my brakes. Your techs are the best all work done to meet or exceed manufacturers spec.

Curtis C.
09/02/2018
Great service - dropped off received call with estimate and job done by the afternoon - couldn't ask for better service!

TV
Tom V.
08/07/2018
Recent Visit
I've been using them for years. They do what they say they'll do at the price they quote, and the work is always excellent.

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/05/2018
Always a good job
I love Harbor Brake Service and always come here for my car maintenance. They do an excellent job at a reasonable price. They people there are so nice and always work me in to for my schedule!
I highly recommend them

Mark B.
Everett, WA
08/01/2018
Excellent Work!
They did a great job and they priced it fairly. Highly recommended.

DZ
Darlene Z.
Kia Soul
07/22/2018
WHAT a find!!!
This was my first appointment with Harbor Brake & Auto and I could not be more impressed!! From the front office to the work they performed fair evaluation, fair pricing and great customer follow through. I've found my mechanic! Erica rocks the front office too!

LL
Lynda L.
Honda Fit
07/21/2018
Honest and personable car mechanic
I had a great experience. The customer service was very friendly and personable. The staff explained what needed to be done to my Honda to get my breaks repaired. I am new to this area and finding a car mechanic that is honest, reasonably priced and with excellent service is a true gift. I will definitely be a returning costumer.