Latest Review about 2 months ago

John R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Geo Prizm
04/28/2018
After fixing my braking system on my 21-year-old auto, my car floats like a dream. Thank you for your excellence!

Marilyn C.
04/27/2018
Wow. Is it my imagination?
Is it my imagination or does my car actually seem to have more "Umph" since my service. Really!
As usual, I always trust Harbor Brake to do a good job, timely, and for a reasonable cost. And thanks for the ride home!

Melissa M.
Harbor City, CA
Nissan Maxima
04/06/2018
The owners and staff make this place great
I am usually extremely picky on who works on my car and I usually take it to the dealer however harbor break provides such excellent service that I take my car there now for everything because they make you feel so comfortable and the work that they do is superb.

AO
Alan O.
04/05/2018
Excellent Service Very Professional
I've trusted a variety of vehicles over the years to Harbor Brake, I am never disappointed... Thanks for the great service guys!

Debbie W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Brought car in and was immediately helped and the service performed!

CN
Casey N.
03/11/2018
I love this shop!. Anything I need for any of my vehicles and even my classic Buick. No problem. I will continue using Harbor Brake for all my automotive needs and recommend them to everyone. Just wonderful!

KL
Karsten L.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
02/28/2018
Brakes
Quote was for approximately x.!$800.00 - riduculous for front brake pads and rotors - supposedly Audi parts - who confirms that????

BA
Beverly A.
02/28/2018
Very nice to deal with. Honest. As a woman I feel comfortable dealing with them
My experience with Harbor Brake has been positive. As a woman and not knowing anything mechanical with a car I am comfortable with what they tell me.They are very honest.

Carol B.
02/23/2018
Terrible experience
I am writing this from first hand experience at Harbor Brake and Automotive Service. I took my car there to be fixed and it took 6 days for them to work on the vehicle - the longest that any shop has ever had my vehicle. After the shop charged me almost $2500, the car started with the same issues just one month and 170 miles later. When I called back, they said they couldn't take the car again until 6 days after that. The manager, Evan, was nothing but rude to me and does not have a mechanic background to speak intelligently about what is wrong with the cars. The car was never fixed properly and I cannot stress enough that this place seems to be a complete scam. When I called to confront them, they said they would call back and never did. This is an unethical automotive shop and I would highly recommend to stay away and find a more competent business.

David M.
Acura RDX
02/20/2018
service for David Medina
as always,another great service experience with Harbor Brake.

Stacy M.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2018
HONEST AND FRIENDLY
I have been taking my car to Harbor Brake for MANY years,, they have never let me down. I trust them completely and prices are right on target. They are super friendly and helpful. Would not take my car anywhere else..

Stacy

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
The best
I always come here for my car maintenance and repair.
They are the best, fair prices, great customer service, your car is ready when promised or earlier!
I can’t say enough positive things

CT
Camille T.
Chrysler 200
01/16/2018
trustworthy....thank you for your honesty.....i have some
....i have some questions....i willl call tomorrow to ask them....

John T.
Chevrolet Aveo
In N` Out
Called for an oil change and brakes. Brought my car in and was ready earlier than they said it would be.
Who wouldn`t be happy with this type of service!!

PJ
Pat J.
Cadillac SRX
01/15/2018
Close to home and friendly service
The service was good and believe they are honest in their repairs

Mike H.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
GMC Envoy
01/05/2018
Nice to be back!
Erica was very helpful-even offered to pick me up when the car was done. I enjoyed the experience and my car now stops when it should. Years ago I enjoyed my trips to Harbor Brake, but sorta drifted away. As the car and I have both gotten older it's nice to be back to a comfortable fair and fun place to do business. Erica even gave me a cool XXL Harbor Brake shirt. They had some recommendations for other repairs we can do before my annual fishing trip. Had to take the wife's new car last year--not good.

OG
Oscar G.
Nissan NV
01/05/2018
Location

OG
Oscar G.
01/04/2018
Take car of what we need
Good people

John R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Geo Prizm
12/30/2017
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Great attitudes; great service; highly skilled. What else could one want?

Rebecca M.