VL
Vince L.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
10/10/2018
Evan and his staff are the best!!
Evan and his staff are people you can trust to give you the best service at the best price. They have become real friends in the process of keeping our cars running safely!! Thanks!!

Matt W.
Honda Civic Si
10/06/2018
Great service, friendly team
I took my son's car in for a brake job and was greeted by Erica. She was friendly and answered all of my questions.

They called with the estimate and went over all of the issues in detail. We ended up having them perform all of the work, and it was done when they said it would be.

Their a great family owned and operated shop that's been in San Pedro for a long time. I would highly recommend them.

Dave C.
Acura TSX
09/23/2018
Great care,fair prices,timely response &results.
Thanks, good service, on time..?

PW
Pamela W.
Harbor City, CA
09/16/2018
Oil check
Harbor Brake is a great help with the preventative maintenance they provide. They are Great!

Stacy M.
Nissan Murano
09/11/2018
HONEST AND FRIENDLY
Only place I would take my car.. Always true to there word..

NA
Norman A.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
09/07/2018
Friendly, professional service staff.
Excellent work. My car feels like new again.

JO
Jose O.
Scion xB
09/06/2018
SCION BRAKE JOB
Evan, thanks so much for squeezing me in to take care of my brakes. Your techs are the best all work done to meet or exceed manufacturers spec.

Curtis C.
09/02/2018
Great service - dropped off received call with estimate and job done by the afternoon - couldn't ask for better service!

TV
Tom V.
08/07/2018
Recent Visit
I've been using them for years. They do what they say they'll do at the price they quote, and the work is always excellent.

Dianne G.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/05/2018
Always a good job
I love Harbor Brake Service and always come here for my car maintenance. They do an excellent job at a reasonable price. They people there are so nice and always work me in to for my schedule!
I highly recommend them

Mark B.
Everett, WA
08/01/2018
Excellent Work!
They did a great job and they priced it fairly. Highly recommended.

DZ
Darlene Z.
Kia Soul
07/22/2018
WHAT a find!!!
This was my first appointment with Harbor Brake & Auto and I could not be more impressed!! From the front office to the work they performed fair evaluation, fair pricing and great customer follow through. I've found my mechanic! Erica rocks the front office too!

LL
Lynda L.
Honda Fit
07/21/2018
Honest and personable car mechanic
I had a great experience. The customer service was very friendly and personable. The staff explained what needed to be done to my Honda to get my breaks repaired. I am new to this area and finding a car mechanic that is honest, reasonably priced and with excellent service is a true gift. I will definitely be a returning costumer.

Melanie S.
07/19/2018
Honest, reasonable, and wonderful customer service
Customer for life!

John R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Geo Prizm
04/28/2018
After fixing my braking system on my 21-year-old auto, my car floats like a dream. Thank you for your excellence!

Marilyn C.
04/27/2018
Wow. Is it my imagination?
Is it my imagination or does my car actually seem to have more "Umph" since my service. Really!
As usual, I always trust Harbor Brake to do a good job, timely, and for a reasonable cost. And thanks for the ride home!

Melissa M.
Harbor City, CA
Nissan Maxima
04/06/2018
The owners and staff make this place great
I am usually extremely picky on who works on my car and I usually take it to the dealer however harbor break provides such excellent service that I take my car there now for everything because they make you feel so comfortable and the work that they do is superb.

AO
Alan O.
04/05/2018
Excellent Service Very Professional
I've trusted a variety of vehicles over the years to Harbor Brake, I am never disappointed... Thanks for the great service guys!

Debbie W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Brought car in and was immediately helped and the service performed!

CN
Casey N.
03/11/2018
I love this shop!. Anything I need for any of my vehicles and even my classic Buick. No problem. I will continue using Harbor Brake for all my automotive needs and recommend them to everyone. Just wonderful!