Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

EM
Elaine M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
This dealership's service is by far the best I have ever had. At my appointed time I was promptly checked in, the service offered was explained to my satisfaction, I was shown to the quiet, comfortable waiting area where I relaxed until the service was completed on time. I was kept advised of the work in progress, and was very pleased with the "extras" i.e. tire rotation and wiper change out. All the staff was very professional and personable.
Elaine McDonald

Dajue M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Would recommend to a friend. Great job

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My impression of my last maintenance visit
I like the facililty and I feel like customer service matters when I'm there.

Steilacoom, WA
Reconsider car wash policy
A small thing that can make a big difference in satisfaction

CR
good

Don D.
Gig Harbor, WA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
friendly and they get it done on time
great and clean

GH
Gerald H.
Poulsbo, WA
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Always feel well treated, respected, and feel like I can trust the people working on my vehicle

WS
William S.
Tacoma, WA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/04/2018 Category: Service
The service, honesty and prices are amazing. So much bette than the Tacoma Hyundai dealerships. Worth the drive to Bremerton!

Dorothy B.
Port Angeles, WA
Great
Nice personal

Sherry W.
Lowell, AR
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Laurie Mellick always makes sure all has been done that I request. She is an asset to your company. Others are friendly, too.

Kingston, WA

Lakebay, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Cameron was very friendly and informative.

Dave W.
Sequim, WA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Clean, Courteous, promise kept
Service was performed in the time promised. No hard up-sell for unneeded products or service. Waiting area was clean, well appointed and comfortable.

Allen S.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Reliable
I’m still waiting for my part to come in and get the call to bring in my car to put the part in...

South Colby, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Nice place
Smiles considerate, respectful, and solid work ethics

PS
Pamela S.
Port Orchard, WA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
car owner
Employees are all friendly & professional.

BW
Brittney W.
Olalla, WA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Couldn't get any better
the times that I have gone in there the customer service is fantastic they explain everything to you in detail so then you don't sit there wondering what's going on. you need an appointment you get it that week you don't have to sit around waiting. When getting your oil changed you don't have to sit around for forever either you get it and you get out I would recommend this to friends and family.

Poulsbo, WA

Port Ludlow, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Every Time
This latest trip was a followup on a warranty issue. Tim, my service advisor, made sure my work was completed in a timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. While i did not purchase my car from Haselwood, i go there for all my servicing. I recommend them to all my friends.

Port Orchard, WA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Always friendly staff with great customer service!