PG
PAUL G.
Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2021
Safety is essential.
We were in for a oil service and as usual Fred and his crew noticed a safety concern with our rear brakes specifically the rotors which were in real bad shape. It was brought to my attention and I agreed that it was necessary to make all the necessary repairs. Thanks for your attention to detail.
Paul Greer

JO
JOHN O.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/25/2021
Always have my back
I had what I thought was a pending emergency and they found a spot for me in their busy schedule. The news wasn’t good (bad rack and pinion) but I can still drive the car until they get the parts.

PG
PAUL G.
06/24/2021
Total professionals.
I am always impressed with fred and his associates,they are always friendly,courteous and accommodating.

CF
CHARLES F.
Croydon, PA
06/23/2021
Great people.
Outstanding service, good people.

PS
PHYLLIS S.
06/04/2021
Best place
Have been using them for over three years. Very trustworthy. I know my car is safe every time I leave there. Very highly recommended!!!!

ND
NICOLE D.
Nissan Rogue
06/02/2021
Always gets your vehicle in and out in a timely manner with attention to detail. Keeps in touch and offers advice before doing the work. Trust worthy mechanics.

KA
KATHY A.
05/20/2021
150000 miles check and fluid replacement
Well first they are very professional and give you an estimate before you come on. I also asked for a reflexive guard to be replaced and was done with a reasonable charge.
They went out of their way to make sure my truck was checked and ready to go.

GH
GWEN H.
Dodge Charger
05/19/2021
I think Hawk's give their Customers Excellent Service and work to get the Job Done Right on the First Visit T
I Have Received Excellent Service and They are My Only Mechanic I Trust with Two Card Serviced Here

KJ
Kehinde J.
Pennsylvania
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Kehinde said they had good customer service.

ST
SUSAN T.
04/23/2021
Fred and his staff at Hawk Automotive are a top-shelf automive care business
Being a customer of Hawk Automotive since 2003, with several vehicles over the years, my wife and I have never, not once, had a negative experience. Hawk Automotive technicians are well versed and knowlegable on all makes and models of vehicles - even school buses.
They are transparent in what our vehicles required pertaining to our visits. They have never attempted to offer us something that our vehicles didn't require. If a repair is quite costly, Fred and the staff diligently seek out refurbished parts, or non-OME alterniatives to reduce the final cost.
Hawk Automotive, to my family and several neighbors, is the template that all automotive care facilities should adhere to. Freindly. Honest. Convenient. If your vehicle needs an oil change, or a major repair, it is impossible to be dissappointed with Hawk Automotive.

BA
BRIAN A.
Croydon, PA
04/22/2021
They are very friendly!!!
This is a very reputable, friendly company and they do great work, and Fred is very honest and takes pride in his work and the price is right.

BP
BARBARA P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/21/2021
Greatest!
I have been using them for about 35 years. They are great and honest! I can't say enough!

JY
Joseph Y.
Subaru Legacy
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said he has been a customer for a long time and they have always done a good job.

Mercury Mariner

Feasterville Trevose, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2021
Great service. Trustworthy
Have been using Hawk automotive for years. Very trustworthy. Good prices. Excellent service