Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MV
Matt V.
09/18/2018
These guys are great. Very knowledgeable, friendly and honest.
Heaths got my 2001 4Runner updated like new, and lifted for a great off-road hunting vehicle. They are knowledgeable, professional, and prompt. A very good shop.

David S.
Williams, AZ
09/14/2018
Great service as usual. Thank you

John L.
Las Vegas, NV
09/12/2018
My 2001 Silverado pickup broke down on Interstate 40. Not knowing the area or local businesses I asked AAA to recommend a repair shop and crossed my fingers.
The crew at Heaths Auto Service did a fast diagnostic and replaced my fuel pump. Got me back on the road quickly with a very fair price.

I don't live in the Flagstaff area but If I did, they would be my only repair shop.

John Lopez
Las Vegas, NV

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
09/09/2018
Great service quality and excellent customer service!
I have been impressed with Heath's Auto Service since my first oil change. I appreciate being told that my vehicle doesn't need a particular service, making me feel not being taken advantage of.

Dakoda C.
09/08/2018
Always great service at a competitive price. Will definitely go back for any maintenance I meed that I can't do myself.

Kelly B.
Anaheim, CA
09/07/2018
Nice staff and very thorough!
Staff was incredibly nice and prices were reasonable. They did a very thorough inspection of my car. Hugly recommend!

Roxy H.
Estes Park, CO
Saturn VUE
09/06/2018
Great fast, efficient and friendly service.
Thanks for the great customer service!!

TW
Tom W.
Mazda B2500
09/04/2018
Great place
Very professional. Everything was explained completely. Happy with everything. Thank you.

KH
Ken H.
Mercury Tracer
08/29/2018
NICE LOCAL AUTO CARE
I enjoy taking my car in to these highly professional auto repair mechanics.
the only down side i ever experienced was that after calling to make an appt. when i turned up
and checked in, they accidentally put my car at the end of the service line without telling me. meaning that i had to use a loaner car for 3 days while they waited for the repair parts. whoops!
still i normally have a great experience and they give me a shuttle to and from work when i drop off my car.
and like i said they did provide a free loaner car while mine was being worked on.

RT
Ryan T.
08/29/2018
Easy to work with and honest
The team fit me in for an emergency pre-purchase inspection. Located the oil leak in question, performed a vehicle inspection, notified me of an open recall and presented me with options. Can't ask for better service.

BD
Bill D.
Sedona, AZ
Nissan Xterra
08/26/2018
Took vehicle in for a transmission fluid flush and replacement. Tech also installed an aftermarket temperature sensor which I provided for the transmission. Excellent service.

08/21/2018
Very knowledgeable, friendly staff, fix it once guaranteed.
I bought a 17 year old 4Runner and wanted it inspected for safety and dependability. I had received a Heaths flyer in the mail. I had never been there before. I read their reviews and decided to try them. I am very satisfied with them. They have been very helpful and knowledgeable about my vehicle.

PB
Paul B.
08/18/2018
Service Report
I visited Heath's for a full service oil change. They did a complete inspection and found my radiator was leaking. They were able to fix it and my truck was available to pick up the next day. They did quality work and the price they charged really wasn't bad. They gave me a ride home after dropping off my vehicle and picked me up when it was finished. They even gave my truck a hand wash complimentary. I will definitely bring my vehicle back for services and repairs.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Paul
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your business and giving us a try. We are here should you ever have any questions regarding your current or future auto repair needs.

Jeff B.
08/08/2018
Tip top Shop
When I needed service on a Friday afternoon Heaths took me in when 5 others that day could not. I was grateful and their price was cheaper than any others....
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Jeff
Thank you so much for your review. We greatly appreciate your business. Let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with or questions we can answer.

06/22/2018
Professional staff
What I see is honesty and reasonableness. Add good workmanship and that says it all!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for your business and compliments. We are so happy to hear you were happy with our services and our team.

KP
Kyla P.
06/18/2018
I would definitely return!
I brought my truck in due to a recommendation by a friend. I dropped it off Monday morning and picked it up Tuesday evening, Heath's replaced a coil pack, all the spark plugs, and spark plug boots, as well as an interior knob. It was so fast, I was seriously impressed! Jeff was extremely nice and awesome to work with, they have an excellent work ethic and I would absolutely return with any of my vehicles.

Hi Kyla
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your kind words and business. Please never hesitate to let us know if there's ever anything we can do to assist you.

TD
Tom D.
Williams, AZ
06/16/2018
Jeep Suspenison
I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. It was all over the road. I took it to Heath's for an inspection. Come to find out the rear track bar was loose and the front ball joints were bad. The Jeep had a lift kit on it when I bought it, so I didn't know who made the lift. Jeff at Heath's found the parts and got it repaired. I also had them do an oil change and they checked out the whole Jeep. It is a completely different ride now. They even washed it for me. I will be taking my other vehicles there for repairs.

Hi Tom
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for your compliments . We are happy to get your Jeep back on the road.
Let us know if there's ever anything we can do to assist you or if we can answer any questions!

Al S.
06/14/2018
SATISFIED
This place makes sure you are satisfied. I have had a number of issues with my automobiles and never had an issue at Heaths.
They explain things so you can understand them.
Jeff is a plus for them to have.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/20/2018

Hi Al,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We so appreciate your kind words and business

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2018
Great service and great availability
Every time I visit Heath's, I get a better price and the same level of vehicle service as other mechanic shops and dealerships. Their customer service often blows the others away. The staff know what they're doing and are courteous about it. A+
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks so much for the review and your compliments. We are proud of our team and so happy to hear your we're satsofoed with our service. Please let us know of we can ever assist you in any way

Chevrolet Cruze
06/01/2018
Expertise in auto problems.
Great knowledge of autos and especially Chevy cruise problems and required maintenance.