Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Larry N. on 04/24/2018
"Jeff&Jeffrey are Great."
I`m very satisfied with the work they performed on my old car, Now I`m taking my wife`s newer car in for shocks.
Vehicle: Toyota Tercel
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 06:11 PM
Laura T. on 04/22/2018
"Fast and efficient, great service"
Heath's auto service was a great choice for servicing my 2014 Toyota Tacoma. I just moved to Flagstaff and had heard through a friend to have my maintenance done through them. They have excellent customer service, were fast and efficient, and didn't over charge! I would definitely recommend them.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 09:08 AM
Danielle S. on 04/17/2018
"Customer service"
I love the customer service I receive. All the employees are so friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 08:04 PM
John M. on 04/07/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Exceptional service"
If any of my fellow rvers are in need of automotive repairs in or near Flagstaff, AZ, I will highly recommend Heath's Auto Repair!!!! Got caught at the Grand Canyon with what i thought was either bad gas and a collapsing fuel filter or transmission problems. Turns out it was not a major issue at all. Only one bad sparkplug and the ignition coil. Couple hundreds bucks and same day service and we're back on the road!! A lot of places could have hit us for major repairs or service. These guys were friendly, honest, helpful and so incredibly accommodating.
Always scary to need mechanical work far from home. Heath's were just like taking it to my own mechanics at home whom I know and trust. The work even came with a 3 YEAR warranty, good at any NAPA-Certified shop.
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018 08:52 PM
Chelsea R. on 04/06/2018
"Great customer service"
Solid as always, thank you guys!
Vehicle: Ford Aerostar Wagon
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018 09:09 PM
John L. on 04/04/2018
"Great Service"
Heaths was recommended by a friend. Very friendly and good service. I highly recommend.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 11:24 AM
Virginia D. on 04/02/2018
"Excellent & Fast Service"
My 21-year old Geo Metro needed major repairs and Heath's excellent service techs got me quotes and scheduled appointments around my schedule and financial situations. Repairs that I figured would take a couple of days were done efficiently and quickly in one day, and I haven't had to take it back for redo's on anything! They also ferried me to and from work, in a timely manner.

I highly recommend Heath's Auto Service for small and large repairs on almost any age or type of vehicle. I think they are one of the few honest auto repair businesses left. Thanks to everyone at Heath's....you will certainly get my recommendations when asked.

V. Davis
Vehicle: Geo Metro
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 10:12 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Hi Virginia! We are so thankful for your compliments. We are happy to help you out in order to make your auto repair experience the least inconvinent it can be.  Never hesitate to let us know if there are ever any questions we can answer for you

Kathy R. on 04/01/2018
"Great service"
My initial appointment was made quick and when I got there was offered a ride home until they called with the outcome. They called around the estimated time and a car was sent to retrieve me. Since they couldn’t find the actual issue right off and were honest about it, I was surprised they didn’t charge for the time actually spent! I offered and was told no.
I know others who have been satisfied with their service and the cost - about half or more of the dealerships.
They were nice, friendly and professional. They are also AAA approved.
I have recommended and referred them! I will return and trust them with any of my vehicles.
Thanks for being a viable alternative for auto care and repairs!!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 08:01 PM

HI Kathy
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business. We are so lucky to have you as a customer-never hesistate to let us know if you have any questions.

Nicole V. on 03/31/2018
"Great Service "
Super helpful and professional. No hassle whatsoever, I'd recommend their service to anyone.
Vehicle: Geo Prizm
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 06:34 AM

Hi Nicole
Thank you so much for the review and your compliments. We greatly appreciate your business.

Shannon S. on 03/29/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thanks for the help! "
The worst thing to happen on vacation from Colorado...our van transmission died...Jeffery not only gave us 3 options for what to do with our van, but went above and beyond to help us donate it to charity that will fix it and offer it to a new family. He was very compassionate and knowlegable- 2 things we needed this week! Thank you!!
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 11:12 AM

Hi Shannon
Thank you so  much for the kind words. We are so sorry for your disrupted trip but we are happy we could help pass on the family truckster. I will be sure to give Jeffrey your compliments. We are lucky to have him

Susie M. on 03/26/2018
"Great service"
Got me in quickly, price was great, appreciated the shuttle
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018 10:00 AM

Hi Susie
Thank you so much for the review and kind words. We greatly apprecate your business. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Lance G. on 03/25/2018
"Great service"
I recently had a truck handed down to me and wanted to know what maintenance it was going to need. I took it to Heath's for routine service and asked for a complete diagnosis of the truck. The staff worked hard and made me aware of issues and pricing in a timely manner. I was able to see progress they have made and joke around with the team of mechanics on the truck. I'm very satisfied with the work and great customer service I received. Look forward to continuing a customer basis with Heath's.
Vehicle: Toyota T100
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/25/2018 03:29 PM

Hi Lance
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your busienss and we are so grateful to have you as a new customer.

Steve K. on 03/22/2018
"Always nice and courteous"
I am happy to have found an honest/fair garage in this new town of mine
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 11:11 AM

Hi Steve
Welcome to Flagstaff! Thank you for the compliments. We are so happy to have you as a customer. Never hesistate to call us with ANY questions.

Fred M. on 03/22/2018
"Recent Service"
As usual, the work was completed in a timely and professional manner and the vehicle was washed before returning it. I think the wash on the vehicle is worth $20 at the current car wash rate and that is always done at no charge.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 07:21 AM
Bob H. on 03/21/2018
"Professional Service"
This shop is amazing. They have set the standard on how auto mechanic shops should operate. Friendly and knowledgeable service writers, competent mechanics, and courteous shuttle drivers. Their process is state of the art from check-in to check-out. They communicate every step of the way. Quick turn-around on repairs. Their waiting area is comfortable with TV, snacks, and educational materials. I would recommend this shop to anybody whether you have one vehicle or a fleet.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018 06:46 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you so much for the such kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. That is what we strive to do. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or let us know if we can ever assist you or anyone you know.

Mel A. on 03/18/2018
"Concerned about the quality of oil used in my oil change"
I noticed after getting my oil changed that I could hear the lifters when I started my car in cold weather. Sometimes this went on for a bit until the car warmed up. Didn't have this before the oil was changed. So I'm wondering about the quality of the engine oil that was used in my car.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 03/18/2018 11:36 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/19/2018

Hello Mel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I can assure you that Heath's Auto only uses quality products. Our oil is Mobil and our filters are Wix. We strive ourselves on using nothing but premium products .However , if you are noticing a noise after the service please call the shop or swing it by so we can take a look and make sure all is well.

Karen G. on 03/09/2018
"Wonderful customer service!"
I have been going to Heath's for several years now. Yesterday, I found myself in a bit of a spot, and they managed to squeeze my car in late in their busy day to help me. They were great, and I can't think of anyone else in town who would have helped me at the last minute like they did. They are great!
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018 06:25 AM
Steve B C. on 03/09/2018
"Top notch "
Always helpful, timely, reasonably priced
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018 06:08 AM
Eddie H. on 03/06/2018
"Emergency repair"
My fuel pump gave up the ghost on my Chevy Astro a day before a storm moved into the area. I was in a jam, needing a quick, quality repair. Heaths Auto is my repair facility for my other car...and now my Astro. They replaced the fuel pump the following day, and fixed another problem as well. A group of professionals that came through when I was in a jam...thanks Heaths Auto!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018 03:28 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/07/2018

Hi Eddie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly apprecaite you and your business and feel so fortunate to have you as a customer!

Steve L. on 03/03/2018
"Shuttle service and they can take care of anything"
Good work, great job
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/03/2018 05:44 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/07/2018

Hi Steve
Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate your business!